Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gayathri B N
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Gayathri B NYour feedback matters!
Hi if we miss one month menses is there any problem or its normal coz I missed one month period, health wise I don't have any problem I did pernency check at home it's negative please advise.
Doctor last month October 7 I have white discharge with brown blood after 3 days I mean October 10 I got period but one day flow. This month period is nt yet cme.
Homeopathy can treat tumors (ganglion) with natural medicines only. The treatment can help you avoid the surgeon’s knife.
The remedies are prescribed after taking the complete details of the symptoms of disease and the patient which includes personal details, family details, and mental state of the patient thus knowing the complete personality of a patient.
There are 37 remedies which give great relief in ganglion or bible cyst. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgement on the part of the homeopathy doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient. Thus medicines are tailor made unlike allopathy in which all patients receive the same surgery or drugs although trade name may be different.
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance.
Eating a piece of cheese after a meal helps in pulling away some of the plaque and leftover tiny food particles from meals. And since it contains calcium, it adds to the health of teeth and bones as well.
Foods High in Calcium
1. Sesame seed
3. Collard green
6. Brazil nut
10. Flax seed
12. Dried fig
15. Soy products
Dear Sir/Mam, I got into an unprotected sex on 15 and 16th sept 2017. In that month I got my periods on 5sept and lasted for 5 days. Today, its 3rd of Oct and my next period will be starting in 1-2 days. What are the chances of getting pregnant for me. And if I'm pregnant what should I do, as I have done medical abortion in April 2017. What should I do?
Birth control pills commonly known as hormonal pills, oral contraceptive pills, or just pill's are an effective female hormonal birth controlling pill. Young women and adolescent girls are very frequently prescribed birth control pills for heavy or irregular menstrual flow, acne, PMS, hormone therapy, menstrual cramps. In Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), which causes irregular menstrual flow due to hormonal changes, often birth control pills are given to lower the hormones and bring them within normal range. This also regulates the menstrual flow. Often adolescent girls who do not respond to acne treatment are prescribed hormonal pills. Also, these are given to girls who have endometriosis, irregular periods, and genetic conditions like Turner's syndrome.
Concerns associated with pills:
1) Do the Pills have any health benefits: Yes, it has benefits like treatment of PCOS, acne, regulates menstrual flow, decreases cramps, and lowers the risk of cancers and anemia (know more about anemia affect on health).
2) What are the side effects of the pill: Mostly it has no major problem as such. Pills containing estrogen might increase the risk of developing clots in eyes, lungs, and legs. If a woman complains of ACHES then she should be taken to the emergency.
A Abdominal pain
C Chest pain
H Headache along with dizziness and weakness
E Eye problems along with problems in speech
S Severe pain in the thigh or calf
3) Is there a risk of developing stroke or heart attacks while using the pill: A healthy woman who does not smoke and is on pills does not have any risk of getting a stroke or a heart attack. Smoking should be avoided when birth control pills have been prescribed.
4) Are there chances of getting cancer: Taking birth control pills actually protects the woman against ovarian and uterus cancer. Some experts also feel that the pill also reduces the chances of breast cancer.
5) Does the pill cause blood clots: Yes, there is little risk of developing clots in the legs. In adolescent girls the risk of forming clots is 5-50 per 100,000 every year. In pregnant women the risk is 4.3-10 folds more than those who do not use the pill.
6) Does the pill cause birth defects: The pill has not been associated with any birth defects and also does not harm the health of the child.
7) How does the pill help in irregular menstrual flow and acne:
In case of irregular menstruation the pill helps by regulating the menstrual cycle to every 28 days. It also helps to reduce the amount and the length of the menstruation.
The hormones present in the pill help to stop the acne. OTC or prescribed drugs can be taken for moderate to severe acne.