Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Gautham Kg ShanbhogueYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor. I am a moderate drinker and have a fatty live as per my blood reports and ultrasound (ultrasound says: impaired visualisation of intraheptic vessels) and my lft reports are as under bilirubin total 0.7 mg/dl s. G. O. T 56 u/l. seek help.?
I have less of white blood cells what I can do and how much will be there its minimum and maximum of WBC.
I am suffering from severe hair loss from past 1 year and taking the treatment from 5 months but the problem is going more severe. I also done all prescribed tests like thyroid and hormone and the results are normal. Even I have no such type of hormonal history of baldness in the family. I am 28 and a mother of 3 yrs baby. Please give me your valuable advice.
Hello Dr. please suggest any medicine which can really help to get fair clear skin. My skin tone is little brown I just need 2 shades fairer skin.
I'm regularly doing exercise and dieting too. I have loss my weight 14 kgs so I'm happy with this but I want to increase muscle bulk of my body so which food should I prefer and in which quantity?
Gud eveNing sir I am having a hairfall problem and I think it is due to dandruff so, a hairspa will be a good choice or any thing else should I prefer.
Am 27 years male, last 2 years am suffering so many problems at present am in depression and suffering some psychological problems I do not know how to tell, at present am not doing any job pls solve my issue.
What is effective way of sleeping! Like having at a stretch 7 hrs of sleep is good or taking short naps like 2 hrs 3 times a day is good. Good in the sense making your memory and improving.
I want to increase my weight. So what can I do? I am 24 year old and my weight is 58 kg. This is normal then how to increase my weight.
I'm 21 years old and I missed my periods. And I doubt if I'm pregnant I confirmed it with prega news kit. I don't want to conceive right now. Its been month that I mated with my guy. What is the solution to get back my periods?
Hi, . I am 27 years old. I am having oily and acne prone skin. Can you please tell me if night cream is essential for me or not? Can night cream be used below 30 years and will it provide the same benefit as mentioned in the package for a 28-year old girl?
I am suffering from light pain in neck and shoulder. Bcoz of that I turn the neck. Also I have back pain. I have undergone check up doctor told its spondylosis. Is this serious.
I am patient of hypothyroidism. I take tab eltroxin 25mcg everyday. Last 2 months I gain two kilo more. I do my all house work myself. And I walk 1 hour everyday. But still I become fatty. Its really intolerable for me. And its effect on my daily life work. I also take tab duoluton l last 4 months. I had scissorian birth on 2007. This is my medical history pls suggest me how to I reduce my weight.
I have problem in my face having full of pimple from past 4 year. I have used many cream to clear that but it will not effective to my face. So what I have to do cleat the pimple?
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin.