Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My frnd anita did pregnancy check today by pregnancy test kit aur co negative aaya and and in afternoon uske periods start ho gye last periods uske 25th april ko aye the now it's clear ki she is not pregnant?
Dear sir/mam How to do anal sex first time as I am virgin by anal. How to prepare myself for anal sex and precautions for doing it for first time? Is it good to do ansl sex or have any harmful effect of it?
Hi My sister is 19. For approximately the last one year, she is having intermittent illness. Sometimes its severe stomach ache, sometimes fever, sometimes just weakness. She has pcos. However, its not that she is not well 24*7. Its just that once in every 3-4 weeks, something or the other troubles her. She is not being able to concentrate on her studies due to intermittent illness. When she consults the doctors, they give her certain tests, and reports suggest everything is fine, everytime. Please suggest what should she do, and should we be worried?
Is oral sex is normal. Means lacking pussy and ass is normal? If a girl want to lick my penis and want to lick my ass as well so it is normal?
Can pre-ejaculation fluid cause pregnancy? My husband ejaculated outside the vagina But I missed my periods What can be the reason? Also I wanna tell that I have a 6 and half months old baby. C section baby.
I am 35 year male married for last 4 years. Wife age is 27. All our tests are normal and trying to have baby still no results what should we do now.?
My wife have a infection so we have problem in sex, she has lost off pain when we sex, and Also white blooding problem pls answer.
My wife is 19 weeks pregnant I just want to know what type of exercise/yoga does she required for normal delivery? What precautions required at the time of exercise?
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.
I had a miscarriage in January, my last two period have been really heavy, is it supposed to be like that and will my other periods be like that?
Hi, My age is 27 and height is 150 cm after delivery I put on weight upto 15 kg My previous weight was 57 So What should be proper weight for me I want to lose that excessive weight with in 1-2 month so please suggest the diet and exercise for me Thank you.
8 ways 'all work and no play' messes up with your health!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill-effects of all work and no play.
1. Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
2. While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
3. Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
4. Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
5. Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
6. Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
7. Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
8. Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
1. Take a short trip
Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
2. Meditate for a calmer self
Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
3. Don't bring work home
Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
4. Go for regular checkups
Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self.