Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Garima Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Garima GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 25 years old and I am really very depressed about my carrier and my relationship I don't know what I can do in my life so please tell me about this problem.
I have a skin problem, which I have consulted a doctor about. But even after taking precautions and prescription time to time, There has not been any positive outcomes. I would really appreciate if you can do this for me. Thank You.
I have urticaria eruption around 4-5months. Mainly in night around 3pm location in legs and hand, abdomen, My hemoglobin is 7.
I am 21 years old and still not able to grow facial hair properly. Please suggest me some easiest home remedies to grow facial hair quicker and denser. Thnku ?
Experienced pain in left side of stomach. Though didn't persists. Im experiencing it occasionally. What might be the problem. Doctor I consulted said it might be due gastritis.
I have been getting pink bumpy and itchy rashes on my skin (legs, arms, face etc). I have consulted 3 doctors but I still have the problem. Bumps comes all of a sudden and vanishes after some time. I find my eyelids swollen one or the other day when I wake up. Eyelids swell after I go for threading too. Rashes are being noticed around the waistline if I wear a belt. One of the doctor told that it is food allergy and the other told it is due to water or climate change. I am facing this problem from 3 months. I am really worried. Please help me on this.
This is the 5th day when I have slept late. I am having problems in sleeping since last few days. I am usually someone who sleeps a lot but now I Am restless at night, I sleep late that's because I keep thinking about things happening around me. Over thinking you may call. And I feel weak too now a days. With body ache and lack of sleep. Because of all these am unable to concentrate on my studies and work. Please suggest some medicine.
Sir my mother is 56 years old. She is suffering from acute gas problem from last 15 days. All the test i.e. ECG, USG including LFT are normal. When gas formation occurred, she feels burning sensation in abdomen upper part. Sometime she also feels like vomiting sensation and in acute condition she feels making bubble in uper part of the abdomen which is spreading in whole body and she became restless. All type of injection relating to gas have been given. Presently pantop-d and dome tab. Has been prescribed for another 15 days. But relief is not much satisfactory. When gas get formed she feels loud bell ringing sound in ear also and due to this she can not have sound sleep and become restless till gas passed. In terms of food intake she only takes dalia, and light moong khichdi and apple. Pl look into disease and prescribe a suggestive medicine which can give her regular relief. Thankyou.
I am 26 year old oftentimes will get pimples on face small pimples n marks of pimples won't go easily so what can be done to avoid pimples to get rid of pimples forever.
The human hand is made up of 27 bones and a number of tendons and ligaments. An injury to any one of these bones or a disease that affects the bones and ligaments can make you experience excruciating pain in your hands. This pain can affect your ability to perform simple day to day tasks like holding a spoon or writing. Some common reasons your hand may pain are muscle strains, fractures, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome. Apart from pain relieving medication, there are a number of ways you can deal with this pain.
- Hot and cold compresses: Hot and cold therapy is ideal for any type of muscle or ligament injury. A cold compress helps in reducing the pain and inflammation by constricting blood vessels and numbing the area. On the other hand, a hot compress dilates blood vessels and increases the flow of blood and oxygen to the affected area. Ideally, the two should be used alternatively for 10 to 20 minutes each. A bag of frozen vegetables or ice wrapped in a towel makes an easy cold compress. To treat your hand with heat, use a moist heating pad or a hot water bottle. You could also dip your hands in warm water.
- Massage: A massage is a great way to treat hand pain that results from carpal tunnel syndrome. If the exact cause of pain is not known, massage the entire hand, wrist and forearm. A massage enhances blood flow to the area and hence improves flexibility and opens locked tendons. Using a few drops of essential oils such as lavender or rosemary can also aid in relieving hand pain.
- Hand exercises: If your work involves repetitive actions like typing, knitting or embroidery, the muscles in your hand can get locked into position thereby, causing pain and discomfort. To relieve this it is important to take a break from this repetitive exercise every hour and flex your hand. Try bending your fingers forwards and backwards and rotating your wrists in both directions to ensure that your joints remain smooth.
- Epsom salt water bath: For instant relief from intense hand pain, soak your hands in a bath made of hot water and epsom salts for 10 to 20 minutes. Follow this by wrapping your hands in a warm, wet washcloth and applying gentle pressure over the hand for 5-10 minutes. You should instantly feel relief from the pain and experience increased the flexibility of hand. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I have white discharge from my vagina most of the time. There is no smell, no itching no rashes and no other I apart from headache 2-4 times a week that lasts till I take a pain killer or use cold water's cloth on my head. What should I do plz?
I am losing hair quickly. I want the solution for it. My hight also not increasing, want to increase my hight. So what I have to do. Is there is any medicine to increase my hight?
Abdominal muscles play a very important role in supporting our spine from front. There is a muscle called transverse abdominal muscle which is different from the six pack muscles. This lower abdominal muscle can be strengthened in simple ways.
1. Active sitting
When watching tv or waiting for appointments, at bus stops, train station etc do these simple exercises. Sit up straight. Now draw your belly button in towards your chest but do not hold your breath. Count till five and relax. Repeat this 10 to 15 times.
2. Static abdominal exercise
When laying down flat draw your tummy muscles in and feel the arch in your back flatten. Do not hold breath. Just count till five and relax. Repeat 10-15 times.
3. Cycle in air
When laying down flat (on bed or yoga mat) lift both your legs up in air (your legs should be at 90 degrees. Now try to cycle in air for 10 rounds. Relax and repeat 5 times.
4. Cat and camel pose
Get on your hands and knees. Draw in your tummy muscles and hunch your back without holding your breath. (camel pose) hold five seconds.
Relax and get a curve in low back (cat pose). Wait for five seconds. Repeat this cat and camel pose 10-15 times.
Please check with your doctor if you can try these exercises safely.