Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh PutturYour feedback matters!
With the modernization of all economies around the world, one health hazard that has become one of the largest perils within both developed and developing nations is the incidence of cancers of the female reproductive system, especially cervical and breast cancer.
Cervical cancer ( Carcinoma Cervix)
Cervical cancer is the cancer of the cervix, which is the opening of the uterus and connects the uterus to the vagina. Indian women in particular are susceptible to cervical cancer as more than 1/3rd of the cervical cancer related deaths in the entire world happens here in India, which is about 74000 deaths annually. The leading cause for cervical cancer is HPV or Human Papillomavirus infection, which if left untreated and unchecked will result in cancer.
Alarming Signs of Cervical Carcinoma:
- Early lesions and precancerous lesions have no symptoms
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding such as bleeding after vaginal intercourse, bleeding after menopause, bleeding and spotting between periods or longer/heavier periods
- Abnormal vaginal discharge
- Pelvic pain
- Late stage disease may cause lower extremity swelling, problem with urine and/or stool passage
- Cervical cancer screening is most effective screening programme of any cancer disease resulting in significant decrease in mortality from carcinoma cervix
- United state preventive services task force (USPSTF) recommend cervical cancer screening starting at age 21 yrs.
- Between age 21-30 years cytology recommended at 3 year interval and HPV testing is not recommended.
- Between 30-65 years cytology every 3 year or cytology +HPV testing every 5 year.
- If previously adequately screened screening can be discontinued after 65 years.
- Women with prior total hysterectomy and no CIN can discontinue screening.
Risk Factors for Cervical Cancer-
The number one predisposing factor for cervical cancer is infection with the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). Any factor which increases a woman’s risk of contracting Human Papilloma Virus will increase the risk of cervical cancer. These following factors increase a womans risk of getting Human Papilloma Virus (HPV):
- Intercourse without barrier contraceptives.
- Multiple sexual partners.
- Sex with a partner that has penile warts.
- Cigarette smoking doubles a womans risk of getting cervical cancer.
Treatment options depend on the following:
- The stage of the cancer.
- The type of cervical cancer.
- The patient's desire to have children.
- The patient’s age.
For cervical cancer found early or for cancer found during the last trimester of pregnancy, treatment may be delayed until after the baby is born.
My wife was pregnant & she gave birth to a lovely boy two months back. The delivery was done through operation. She was fine until few days back, but now she is having severe pain in her back. What should we do.
I am having stomach pain when my periods comes every month and also vomiting and lossmotion. Sometimes I feel so much tired without doing any work so please suggest me what should I do to get rid from these problems?
My face is so oily I control my face but I do not control it so please help mi end take mi same Candi sans off control skin end my face I am waiting your answers. Thanks.
Enter question for you or someone else. For e.g. I am 25 year old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
I am getting darker day by day. I dono d reason, pls suggest me some natural tips to become fair, I want my colour complexion back.
Here are benefits of dermal fillers
Hi friends I am Dr Rohit Batra from Dermaworld Skin and Hair Clinics. Aaj Hum baat karenge Dermal fillers ke baare mein.
Aaj Kal jis tarah Har Koi achha dikhna chahta hai, sundar dikhna chahta hai aur young dekhna chahta hai to dermal gillers bahut jyada use Hone Lag gye Hai Dermatology ke andar. Agar aapko under eye dark circles hai, agar aapko loose skin hai, agar aap ki facia lines bahut dikhti hai to aap Dermal fillers ke liye candidate hai. Dermal fillers semi-permanent answer hai aapke khaddo ke liye, aap ke under eye dark circles ke liye aur agar aap ki skin loose ho gayi hai toh young dekhne ke liye. Aap high cheeks pa sakte hain, aap apne under eye dark circles Ko Chhu kar sakte hai sirf ek ghante ke andar. Dermal fillers depend karta hai ke aap konsa product use kar rahe hai, 1 se 2 saal Tak chalta hai aur aap ko ek nayi beautiful look Dete Hain. Isme Koi side effect Nahi Hai, Koi Dard Nahi Hota.
Aap aaye , filler procedure Karaye aur ek ghante Mein Apne normal day to day work ko join kar sakte hai. Asar rehta hai ek se do saal aur inki costing Aati Hai agar aap de average costing per month ki jo padegi agar aap do Saal wala giller lagwa rahe hain, approximately 1000 to 1500 rupees per month ki average costing padti hai, jo ki do saal Chalta hai. Agar aap green tea lete hai ya koi aur aapko pleasing tendency hai toh apne Dermatologist se zaroor mile ki aap ko Derma filler Diya Ja sakta hai ya nahi. Otherwise there is no age limitation. Aap kabhi bhi kara sakte hai. This is the only answer, sure short answer to get rid of your dark circles.
So if you are looking for an appointment for thermophilus you can visit lybrate.com and take an appointment.