Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh Nallur ShivuYour feedback matters!
I hv mild to moderate AR. IV INNER DIAMETER DIASTOLIC - 4.64CM LV INNER DIAMETER DIASTOLIC - 1.1CM LVPW thickness DIASTOLIC - 1.0CM EJECTION FRACTION 68 / FRACTIONAL SHORTENING 38 / LEFT ATRIAL DIAMETER 3.31CM AORTIC ROOT DIAMETER - 2.65CM ACS - 2.04CM MITRAL VALVE - NORMAL AORTIC VALVE - NORMAL PULMONARY VALVE - NORMAL INTERATRIAL SEPTUM - INTACT regional WALL MOTION - NO RWMA PERICARDIUM - NORMAL COLOUR DOPPLER FLOW - - MITRAL VALVE - E ^ A *****8AORTIC VALVE - MILD TO MODERATE AR TRICUSPID VALVE - NORMAL PULMONARY VALVE - NORMAL What is the condition of my heart doctor. I need surgery as soon as possible?? I am taking Cardivas25 and Cardivas12.5.
Hello Doc. I am 30years old. My BP stays in the range 140/85-150/88 most of time. Do I need to start medication immediately or lifestyle change should help. I have lowered RICE and sodium intake.
Hello age 21 hai muje kuch din phle BP high ya shyd dehydration tha ab muje bht jada tiredness rehti hai nind bhi aati hai kbhi kbhi bechaini si ho jati hai toh doct ye koi bimari k symptoms h kya ? Ya normal h toh koi treatment btao pls .
I am 43 years old woman. I am suffering from varicossin swollen veins. And I have doubt about my heart function. Is there any possibility of free health checkup?
My father had high blood pressure (age 61) due to that there was a noose bleeding but after the treatment for 3 days noose bleeding have started again and from yesterday it happened 3 times checked bp 3 times but its coming normal. What should we do? And tell some precautions as well. Please advice so that noose bleeding will never come.
I have been experiencing a slightly high blood pressure since last 6 months. 100/150 is the range. Please suggest me some treatment and lifestyle changes so that I can regain normal bp level without the help of medicine.
The cases of heart disease are on the continuous rise in this century, lack of physical activities, unhealthy food and sedentary lifestyle is making the country at risk of heart disease. Although it could be avoided easily but due to ignorance we do not give our health the importance it deserve uand end up having a disease and the number of diseases keep on increasing every few years. Here are some health advises to keep your body healthy and away from heart diseases.
What are the symptoms of heart disease?
The following symptoms may arise when someone is having a heart disease.
- Shortness of breath
What are the causes of heart disease?
The main reason for heart disease is the shortness of blood and oxygen supply to the heart and your diet and lack of physical activity plays a huge role in heart diseases.
Other causes of heart disease include:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Lack of physical activity
Now what can I do for for my problem?
The basic formula for prevention and treatment of heart disease is strategically redesigning the way you eat, live and think. You have to be health oriented; your aim should be minimizing the risk factors of heart disease.
The following tips might be handy.
Things to avoid:
- Do not use high concentration of sodium in the diet.
- Avoid excessive sugar and salt
- Alcohol and smoking
- Avoid oily food and fats
Things to do:
- Find an inspiration: It is hard to change your life, to change what you have been doing for many years. Seek motivation to stay fit and healthy, it could be the picture of your little child, your family, your career etc.
- Organic diet: try to keep your diet based around fresh, organic produce. Stay away from packaged fruits as long as possible. Fruits and vegetables having a high concentration of dietary fiber keep you healthy and light.
- Exercise: A habit of regular exercise keeps you fit and your body muscles toned. The aim of exercise should be to stay fit rather than getting a six pack abs or beefing up. You will look good when you are fit.
- Staying active: There is a lot of difference between staying active and exercising. You might be doing the exercise for half an hour and staying lazy for the rest of the day. Instead of sitting the whole day, try to walk, stand and move as much as possible. Learn to play an outdoor sport and play regularly.
I have recently checked my lipids and I got total cholesterol 242 and hdl 33 and I am suffering with high blood pressure from 1 year please let me know what to do.
A stroke, also known as cerebrovascular accident (CVA), cerebrovascular insult(CVI), or brain attack, can occur when a part of the brain is deprived of blood flow. When brain cells are deprived of oxygen they begin to die, due to which the functions controlled by that part of the brain also stops, which results in different types of disabilities among stroke survivors.
There are two types of strokes
- Ischemic stroke
The first is caused when a brain aneurysm or a weak blood vessel bursts. Most of the time, this type of stroke leads to death. The second one happens when a clot blocks the flow of blood to the brain. Patients suffering from stroke suffer from various side-effects, the most common ones being paralysis or loss of feeling in a certain part of the body, problem in understanding or talking and loss of vision on one side. The side-effects start showing up immediately after a person has had a stroke.
In certain conditions, blood flow to a certain part of the brain stops for only some time and hence the body suffers stroke-like symptoms which only last a couple of hours before disappearing. This is known as a transient ischemic attack (TIA). Unfortunately, the effects of a stroke can be debilitating and also permanent. Hence, it's important to know the symptoms of a stroke and rush the patient to a doctor as soon as possible. Sometimes early treatment can save a lot of damage.
The primary symptoms of stroke are as follows:
- Confusion and problems while talking and comprehension
- Headache along with alteration of consciousness or vomiting
- Numbness of the face, arms or legs, especially on one side of the body
- Issue with seeing, through one or both eyes
- Inability to walk with stability, including disrupted coordination
- Problems with the bladder and bowel control
- Acute depression
- Body temperature fluctuates, and pain worsens with movement
- Paralysis on one side of the body along with fatigue
- Problem in expressing or controlling emotions
Diagnosis of stroke
Several tests are carried out to determine the type of stroke, such as
- Physical examination, which involves observing the patient's overall condition.
- Blood tests
- CT scans
- MRI scans
- Cerebral angiogram
Stroke is a fatal brain disease and can cause permanent damage to your system so its best to check with doctor to know how you can prevent it.