Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ganesh KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male and have backache for last few weeks. I have used pain relief spray for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now, please reply me for my pain relief. I hope you sent me your best treatment.
I'm having a kind of disorder, I cannot control my sleep It's been 3-4 years but now it's getting worse, I miss my college lectures and it's embarrassing to tell anyone.
I am having skin infection on my lower back and both my elbows. Its been 4-5 months now. Need proper cure now.
My sister has question. She has forgetting problem and she has sleep disturb ness. And has stress. I use some anti deep ration medicine but it didn't help me well. Thanks.
Hi. I hv hairfall problem. I hd consulted many doctors. My heamoglobin level s 14 nd evn my iron level s gud. So th dctr tld me t s a genetic hairloss nd i hv dandruff or dry scalp , exactly i dnt knw. Few doct tls me dry scalp nd few dandruff. Confused. I m still 22. Nd also tl me th normal rate f hairfall per day fr a gal.
I am losing hair in a large quantity and suffering from dandruff also. Also strength of hair is reducing.
I am nowadays gone through tough mental depression, by profession I am a student. I have gradually lost my keenness on my study because several unsuccessful test and exam result. Now presently I am not in a good mental position. Please assist me and give some useful and worthy advices which can pull me out from terrible condition.
I have diabetes from last 8 years. I want to gain weight. Now my weight is 65 and height is 5.10. How I can gain weight.
I am 21 year old boy I have habit to eat tambaku gutkha in every day at least one day am eating 15 hazing tambaku tell me the what are the option to reduce this thing
My arm was broken15 years ago and it's effect seen now when I joined gym. Is there any solution.Please tell sir.
My heart bit is louder, I can feel it like when somebody gives surprise and you feel heart bit louder the same. My pressure is variable during the day. I checked up with physician and also with cardiologist. I gone through all lab test i.e. B12, D3, Thyroid, Cholesterol, TMT, Eco, ECG, Sugar etc. Fortunately all reports are very very normal, There is no danger. Dr. Prescribed blood pressure tablet (Sartel LN) 10 Days before, I am taking it regularly but still I do not understand why heart is bitting louder and due to this I get tired end of the day, overall feeling is not normal, do not like to talk with anyone, irritated feeling, sometime it gives headache too. I play tennis everyday two hours in the morning. My food habit is absolutely fine at home only, normally on time. Kindly please explain me what it is? How I can overcome this problem.
I use gul manjan heavily and now suffering from bp. I want to leave it but can't. Also my teeth has blackened. Kindly guide home remedies. Dentist scaling I did in april this year.
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.