Find numerous Pathologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pathologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gandhi N
Submit a review for Dr. Gandhi NYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from body pains ,yesterday I do work then this problem arises, I did not understand by pains.
Cannula was inserted in my right hand on 15 june, tha veins are still paining a lot at that point. The pain has not gone since more than 15 days.
While injuries of any form can be painful, burn injuries are one of the worst to suffer from. While cuts and bruises can be temporarily assuaged with a proper dressing, burns are quite different in this regard. With burns, the damaged tissues will stay on the body and may cause continuous pain. Thus, burn injuries are difficult to treat and they require different strategies for pain management as well.
Treatment methods available for treating pain arising due to burn injuries
- Apply an anesthetic cream or aloevera gel to soothe the burnt skin. Avoid exposing the skin to air as that will cause painful sensations.
- Loose gauze or antibiotic ointment must be used to protect the influenced area.
- Soak the burnt area wound in cold water for about five minutes or more.
- If the burn escalates or affects a widespread area, seek medical attention immediately.
Pain management factors for burn injuries:
- Relaxation: During the phase of recovery, burn injuries put immense stress on your body and continue for a long period. Muscle tension is caused by stress that increases pain. Some relaxation techniques are proven to be beneficial to reduce the stress on body.
- Coping with your pain: Different people have different ways to cope with physical discomfort. Look out for situational aspects which are currently under your control and take it positively. The ‘what ifs’ or wishing that the burn didn’t occur in the first place will not help with your current situation. You should focus on things what you can control like self-rehabilitation, doing your daily exercises, physical therapy treatment or following a doctor’s suggestion of pain management strategies. This will help you cope with your pain to a greater extent.
- Sleep medications: If your normal sleep routine is hampered, consult your physician for safe sleep medications. Proper sleep is very important for the healing process and even more so in the case of burn related injuries.
- Antidepressants: Some people may not be suffering from depression, but they might still need antidepressants for relief and sound sleep. A health care provider might prescribe antidepressants as a way to deal with acute pain from burn injuries.
- Increase the pace of your activities: If you want to rebuild your health and stamina and get back in form soon, focus on the regular physical and mental activities. Exercise regularly, but don’t push yourself too much. Increase your physical activities gradually over time. Unless and until you are fully comfortable, don’t strain yourself too much. Occupational and physical therapists can help you with an appropriate activity program. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir My Mother taking Tamsulin 0.4 Mg tab 2008 year to till now Continue .Dr have suggested that she is taking this medicine for Life Time. She also taking other medicine like Nitrobact 100 tab some time, some of time cranpac D tab, Some time other urinary medicine. Bt now she facing some other problem like body pain, headache, vertigo, vomiting, Less Appetite & others. So what Can she do pls suggest sir? She is My Mother.
I have fever for over two days. I have headache, and body pain. What are the medicines suggest for me?
Sir. Age 24 years. I am leprosy in 6 month for mdt. I am leprosy in border line leprosy. I am type 1 reaction leprosy. How many days in treatment mdt. I am reaction face and hand. For block color change in my body. Sir help me my life.
A Frozen shoulder is a shoulder joint with significant loss of its range of motion in all directions, especially when we turn the arm upwards and away from the body. It is also known as Adhesive Capsulitis. According to ayurveda it is known as Avabahuk and it is caused by vitiated vata dosha. Due to faulty dietary habits and life style vata dosha is vitiated and it travels throughout the whole body. Where it finds the blockage of channels it accumulates there and in avbahuk the channels of the shoulder joint get blocked and it causes accumulation of vata dosha there. Vata dosha causes symptoms like pain, pricking sensation, stiffness and difficulty in movements.
Causes of Frozen Shoulder
- Inflammation, scarring, thickening and shrinkage of the capsule surrounding shoulder joint.
- Injury to the shoulder joint
- Tendinitis, bursitis and rotator cuff injury
Prevalence of Frozen Shoulder
It is more prevalent in patients of Diabetes and chronic inflammatory arthritis of shoulder joint, after chest or breast surgery. Long-term immobility of the shoulder joint can put the people at risk to develop frozen shoulder.
Management of Frozen Shoulder
1) Sukhayurveda Detox and Purification therapy
We at Sukhayurveda concentrate on treating the root cause of the disease. Frozen shoulder is mainly a disease of vata dosha and first of all we give the therapy to pacify vata dosha. Our detox therapy includes abhyangam, Oil Bath i.e. Pizichil and Herbal Bun Massage medicated enema and nasayam i.e. nasal insufflations in case of frozen shoulder. These therapies vary from person to person according to their constitution and disease causing factors. This gives a lot of relaxation to muscles surrounding shoulder joint.
2) Proper Nutrition
SukhAyurveda Consultant provides detailed understanding of which foods to favor and avoid for your condition. Favor foods that are easy-to-digest, nourishing, cleanse the physiology, strengthen digestion and balance your body’s inner intelligence.
3) Ayurveda Herb
Sukhayurveda consultant advises various herbal formulas according to the disease. Drugs like rasna, nirgundi, guggulu etc. have a good pain relieving effect in joint disorders like frozen shoulder. The above mentioned drugs should be taken only after consulting a Qualified Ayurvedic Physician. We at Sukhayurveda provide various formulations of all these and many more herbs.
4) Life style and daily routine
SukhAyurveda Consultant advises proper life style to the patient for reduction of the episodes of exacerbation and rehabilitation. Sedentary life style, excessive exercises, cold exposure and wandering in rain should be avoided. Bathing with cold water should be strictly avoided. Warm water bath is recommended.
5) Yoga Therapy
Physiotherapy and yogasanas have a major role in restoring the movements of the Frozen Shoulder. We at Sukhayurveda provide specific yoga therapies and exercises for the patients of various Diseases. Shoulder rotation exercises help relieving pain and increase shoulder joint movements. Maintaining as much range of motion as possible in your shoulder is important. Sukhayurveda consultant advises you how to move your shoulder joint through comfortable range of motion planes to avoid further stiffening.
6) Strengthening the Body's Natural Healing and Self-Repair Mechanisms
Sukhayurveda not only cures disease by therapies but also boost one’s inner strength to fight with diseases naturally. The healing response is one of the most complex and coordinated activities within the human physiology and often cannot be strengthened significantly without a comprehensive natural approach. We not only gives relief from pain but also make internal environment strong to not to develop the disease again.
Taking together, all the SukhAyurveda health programmes described above you can create the ideal mental, physical and behavioral environment for healing.