Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ganapathi G HedgeYour feedback matters!
My lips are getting dark and started looking pale from few months. What might be the reasons to it and also give precautions?
Epidermolysis bullosa simplex is a genetic disorder that results in the skin turning fragile and blister prone. Any small injury or friction created due to rubbing of the skin might lead to blister formation. In some cases, blisters may occur inside the mouth and on the cheeks.Normally, the cause of the disease is linked to defective genes. The condition is usually inherited and the symptoms start flaring in childhood. In some cases, the symptoms start during the early twenties.
The symptoms of this disease are:
1. Deformities in the nails of the toes and fingers
2. Blisters in the internal organs such as esophagus and vocal chords
3. Formation of blisters on the skin of the feet and the hands
4. Loss of hair and scarring of the scalp
5. Thickening of the skin on the palms and soles of the feet
6. Formation of white skin bumps on the skin
7. You may experience various dental problems such as tooth decay
8. You may have problems in swallowing food
Epidermolysis bullosa can be classified into:
1. Junctional epidermolysis bullosa: This is a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa that usually develops during birth. The condition is characterized by hoarse and unusual crying sounds and scarring in the vocal chords. The genes that attach the epidermis to the basement become defective and thus, cause blister formation.
2. Kindler syndrome: This type is characterized by blister formation across all layers of the skin, but its symptoms tend to disappear with time. This condition is known to cause discoloration of the skin when exposed to the sun.
3. Dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa: This is caused by a defect in the gene that causes problems in collagen formation. This results in complications as the skin doesn't join properly.
Risks associated with it
This disease may cause various complications such as sepsis, skin infection, anemia, constipation and dehydration. An infant, who has a severe form of epidermolysis bullosa, may not be able to survive due to widespread blistering and infections that may drain all the body fluids out drastically. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Namaste. After hospitalisation for dengue, i have got scalp infection. Symptoms are pin piercing pain, itching, forming small watery pimples which when pinched infects my facial skin. Forms white powderlike and falls on neck and shoulders and gets pigmented. Please help me. Any home or ayurvedic remedies? Is this folliculitis?
How to improve the skin color, please give me some advice very one is commenting on me that I am dark.
I am 11 years old male I am to fat and because of this I get tired to much so what should I do to maintain this.
Am 18 years old, male, skinny male, want to increase height, what to do, want advice from acupressure!
My body odor is very bad. The bad smell of odor spread out even bathing well, after half an hour, how have I cure it, I can't stand in a public place bcz of my bad body odor, pls help sir how have I get a toxin free body and this very bad smell body odor how have I cure it? And get a cool body.
My hair is falling from last 1 year, when I had came from nepal to haryana. How to control the hair fall. I do not know? please help! Give me a very fact n easy solutions.
I am 25 years old male now my weight is 69 my height is 6 feet I am looking lean I want to increase my weight say some healthy tips.
It seems to me that all things in my life are going really bad and I have started to feeling depressed. I think I may commit a suicide. Help me out the condition.
Doctor, If I do advance procedures like Tca Peel, subscission, co2 fractional laser will I never be able to go out in the sun freely? Will it damage my skin even after use of sunscreen while I'm out in the sun. Please advise.
Hi, I have been using combitide starhaler 250 for breathing trouble. Currently it is not available in stock in nearby pharmacy as well as in online stores. Can you please recommend me the best possible alternative for starhaler. Please note that I have been using the medication because most often I get breathing problem and on diagnosis, it has been found that my mass cell are hyper sensitive.
I am 34 years old suffering from diabities, 167befor food 225 after food. I heard that I cannot get rid of diabities and I can just control. Is it true. What r the medicine I cane take to get it resolved permanently. Currently am taking congent db+ (ayurvedic tablets) please advise
I am 20 year old gir before 3 months I had pimples n black marks on my face my doctor suggests me melacare I used it only onces in evening after using it means in 15 days my face become shiny n fair but I used it after getting fairness n after sometime I have rashes but now I do not know why my face is notglowing I also did mistake I sometime forgot to apply sunscreen but I stopped using melacare before 2 months n using kojivit gel but my face looks dull n black why this so happen please tell me can I again start melacare n can I stop. After 10 days or doest it make me more dark means what should I do if I start for only 7 days it again make me dark after stopping it please tell me what should I do plz.
How to get back the original skin color tone for the body and face by natural therapy? Please advise.
1. Wash your hands frequently and try not to touch your face too often.
2. Keep your hair from falling on the face or forehead.
3. Avoid the use of make-up; try to let the pores breathe.
4. Don’t squeeze or pinch the pimples as the membrane gets ruptured and causes the sebum and bacteria spread.
5. Don’t wash your face more than twice because the more we wash the sebaceous glands become more active and produce more sebum.
1. Instead of soap use powder made from dried orange peels or use a paste of fresh orange or lemon peels.
2. Apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on the pimples, it will soothe and heal the pimples.
3. Apple cider is extremely powerful cure to clear the pimple scars as well as pimples. Mix ½ teaspoon in a cup of water. Apply gently on the entire affected area with cotton wool and leave overnight.
4. Garlic is an excellent cure for acne - A freshly sliced pod can be gently applied on the pimple or a juice of garlic can be used, and left on for at least ½ hour. Although this stinks it is a pretty effective method.
5. The juice of mint leaves applied overnight for 2 weeks constantly will clear acne.
6. A blend of honey and limejuice can prove to help with constant usage.
7.Change your pillow cover every day so that the infection has no way of getting back to you.
8. Gently apply some ice on your face after a warm water bath so that the pores close.