Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. G V ReddyYour feedback matters!
Am suffering from migraine almost 5 years onwards .I can't eat anything n am not able stand at least 5 mins under sunlight.
Sir I get irritated so soon with my close once. I'm going through migraine. Is this permanent for me?
Hi I am 26 yrs old married woman. Mu pulse are above 130 since mid of june. I feel like I am shivering all the time. I got all the tests done but everything seems normal. I get panic attacks after a loud sudden sounds or noise. My left side if the body gets numb and I count move it for hours sometimes. What is the problem with me. Whom do I need to consult?
Is snoring a prime reason for sleep apnea? Can one assume that if there is no snoring, there is no sleep apnea. Give a detailed answer, sir?
Sir my hands are shivering without tension at am doing to cure from that one so please cure method to me sir.
my Father is suffering from paralysis from last 16 months, he got left brain stroke in june14 then now he is fine but he is not able to walk independently and his right side is totally weak. I had concern many doc related to this but fail to improve fine tunning. He is running 70, we had appointed physioyo therapy also for several months. Kindly suggest me further. Thanks regards.
Sleep apnea. Doctor said to go for surgery for nose, tongue and uvula. Is it necessary to go for surgery ?
Hai sir, I am a b.tech student I facing shaking suddenly me take objects in my hands what is the reason for this and provide solution for this.Please tell.
I am 28, female. I have headache or migraine every second day. For time being I take headache tabs. Wuts is the solution.
I am 25 year old. I had a stoke of seizure in Jan-16 and my neurologist put me under medication of Levera XR 750 (once a day). As per him, these tablets are to be continued for 2 years. Then I tried to conceive in Aug-16 but had to abort as recommended by my gums due to absence of heart beat after 3 weeks. Now again I am planning to conceive and already taking COR-3 and Ecosprin-75. Now on recommendation by going, I am starting fertile F instead of Ecosprin-75. Is it safe to have Levera XR 750 during pregnancy. Pls. Note that my blood group is O negative and had Anti-D dose during abortion of previous pregnancy. Pls. Advice, is all these are enough to avoid any complications again?
I am suffering from the numbness of my toes and ankle. I am a bit diabetic and also BP but they are under control. I am 65 years old. I walk about 2 kms in the morning and i. I/2 kms in the evening. I also feel wetness in my feet and some times cramps in by right feet. Is there any remedy?
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.