Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G. Shiva KumarYour feedback matters!
My husband is 40 yrs, as he does his routine checkup this time his cretinen is 1.4 and sugar in pp is 140. Pls guide me 1. What are the restrictions to be taken? 2. What food not to be taken! 3. What he should eat?
How can I increase the number of rounds of sex I have with my girlfriend? Now I can hardly go twice.
I have some fever and I have some put on weight I am very tens because I am not feeling hungry right now why please answer me.
What are the symptoms of dengue and what precautions should be taken to remain away from this disease.
What is the side effects if masturbation? If done in excess or if it is done after regular time period?
When I pee I have very painful urination. The pain starts when urination ends .what's the problem. Stone is this?
I am studying CA. Sometimes suffering with heavy headache while studying continuously. Please give some natural tips.
I often suffer to dizziness, weakness .also I frequently feel tingling and numbness. Is it anemia or else.
My father passed away recently with cardiac arrest putting all of my family in shock. I do not know it might be psychological but I feel minor chest pain after 1 week of that. I do smoke everyday and drink once in a two weekly. Do you think I am suffering from heart issue as well? Please let me know the advice and meds.
I am suffering from neck pain since a week now. Whenever I turn my face sideways, I cud feel little sensation in my head.
I m 21 yrs old female. Now. Days I m not liking to eat anything wtevr it may b. I m feeling vomiting if I c something.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.