Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G. Shiva KumarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 22 years old. I have a sleeping problem since last 4 years. The problem is every night I went to sleep At night when I wake up in the morning I feel hesitate for no sleep. Last 4 year doctor prescribed QUTAN SR 200 and MIRTAZ 15 for my sleeping problem. But now a days I can't sleep without this medicine. I want a life without this medicines. please help me.
Calendula q means and 1) my question is my penis is very small is there any problem during sex and if there is a problem what is the solution for it. 2) how we guess our sperm count will be less bcoz all persons of sperm are full white in liquid but my sperm is not like that in my sperm white color is less n liquid content is common so there is any problem and if there is a problem what is the solution.
I'm having a constant headache above my right temple. Sometimes the pain shoots up otherwise it is less. But it persists. What could be the reason?
Is it true that highly infected HIV/aids person saliva and giving kissing so infection spread 1% to other person/healthy person? Is it fully proved? Give reply me in detail.
continuous headache since last 5 days feeling vomiting confusing not concentrate on work. Medicine not giving relax. What the cause and symptom.
I am newly married. I had habit of masturbation for past 3 years often. After my marriage im facing a problem on my penis. When I come mood it will not stand for long time and shrink immediately. Im afraid. Please tell the remedies.
Hi .my self ananya. I have been diagnosed with hepatitis b viral. My question is what diet I can have/avoid to help my liver.
I am 27 year old female, I have a pain in chest and back, and I got my e. C. G done and e. C. O as well. And the reports are fine. I am confused?
Hi I am jitesh kumar dubey I am suffering form fever in last 3 days. Feel very uncomfortable. What can I do please suggest me advice Regards Jitesh dubey.
I occasionally have pain in my right side of head. Why it happens again and again. What happens if it continues for long time.
Hi, I am 22 years old my question is- polycystic ovaries im my stomach. Please explain what is this and solution.
Hi, am 36, sugar patient with thyroid. Taking 100 MCG. My problem is for past few days i am having dry throat and mouth. Constant thirst is there, my mouth is also producing bad smell. This is for the first time am facing such a problem. Please help!
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.