Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G. SatyamYour feedback matters!
I am 28 and my specs no. Are left -5.5 and right -4.75. Should I go for lasik operation to remove specs? Also suggest best eye hospital in delhi.
I m using glass since six years. Power of glass is -5.25 which is Short sightedness. What should I do to increase the power of eye and to reduce the power of glass.
I work in front of my computer almost 10-14 hours every day. Although I have a 20/20 vision but Is getting glasses (no power) a good idea. And is Rose Water a good option for being used as an eye drop or is there an alternative solution!
I have throat pain from four days. And my eyes are also having some pain why does all it happen? Give me some suggestions to cure all these.
I've got head ache since past 7 days I don't know what to do my eyes are red I cant bear the pain any more plzz help me out.
I have age spot only below my left eye, it makes it appear like a sunken eye. I have got laser, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion for that but it just does not go. The doctor says it will need another laser session but it will again leave a mark. Any solution? I just apply a concealer on it everyday to hide it.
While working on computer in the office sometimes after 2 hrs I can't see clearly or the screen looks blur, is it signal to get spectacle or any eyes problem?
This Question is health issue of my fiance. We are going to marry soon. She is suffering from Uveitis in her eyes. She is undergoing treatment for the same. Doctor is saying it is a recurring disease. Is it ? She is undergoing steroids treatment. Earlier she used to take pills for the same and now eye drops of steroids. Still she is not reverong from the same. I am very much worried about her and our marriage also. There are many side effects of steroids which she is taking as medicines. Should I go ahed and marry her ? If I marry her, can we plan a baby ? What are the risks involved in pregnancy with Uveitis. Will our baby will eye problem too ? Can this disease will pass on from mother to a baby. Can we plan a baby in this Uveitis treatment. I am in very much stressed and worried about all this and my future. please guide me.
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.