Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. G. SatyamYour feedback matters!
I am a student and I use spectacle of power -0.75 spherical and 0.5 cylindrical Is there any chance of improvement in my eyesight?
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
19years old my eye power is _1 can I go for basic surgery, but some doctors tell thst basic surgery is made above 21 years, please suggest me,
Doctor My left eye power is -0.75 sph -0.50 cyl axis 80 and right eye -1.50 sph. I used Bio medics lens and now bought soft lens 59 which shows letters with shading when using computer. I don't thing its manufacture defect. Please advise. Thank you for your time.
My eyes usually get allergic and I can do nothing but rub them, because they burn. I used flour methanol opthalmic solution, and it reduces. But it keeps coming back. What can I do about it?
Recently my eye number has been increased from 2.75 to 3.5, now I want to decrease. What should I do?
I am 20 years old. I am suffering eye disease like when I am working more on computer or on a book my eyes gets iritated like become red and tears and itching will happened on my eyelids. Please tell me a solution to my problem.
My daughter (14 years) has been detected with eyesight need of 0.25. Should I get her spectacles or wait? Also pl recommend healthy food/supplements for better eyesight.
I am 20 years old and I feel pain in my eyes in sunlight I can not see clearly in sunlight what should I do.
Hello sir, My eye pain in last seven day continue way? And head pain also. Please tell me what would be the reason and how it can be cured?
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out.