Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G S NayarYour feedback matters!
Here are some #preventive measures that help keep to a minimum the risk of #hiv infection and #aids thus:
if operations scheduled time if you can get your own blood as preserved blood. This eliminates a possible infection by blood transfusion.
avoid resorting to medical care in developing countries involving blood or the use of syringes unless it is an absolute priority.
drug abusers who inject illicit drugs should use syringes for single use. They can get them in any big city for free.
avoid sharing with others razors, toothbrushes and other items that may come into contact with bodily fluids.
mother-child: the risk of transmission of infection by vhi in a positive mother can avoid practice one cesarean and giving up breastfeeding the baby.
#safe-sex avoid sexual practices that blood, semen or vaginal mucus secretion and / injured or diseased skin may come into contact with the couple. Always use condoms during sex. For oral sex, try not to get semen or vaginal fluid in the mouth.
also avoid having sex with many different people. A monogamous relationship only provides reliable protection against hiv and aids if both have mutual trust and can talk openly about possible infidelities.
New studies have shown that infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) can promote HIV transmission through sexual intercourse. Therefore, preventing the corresponding HPV infection prevent the spread of HIV.
I am 35 Years old male. I am suffering from cold, runny nose for past 4 days. I took citrizine, montelukast, but no change. Took mox250 also. So what should I do now.
Dr. I am suffering with varicose veins in my left leg below the knee and cannot do standing for more than one hour. I am Associate Professor in Chemistry and my teaching is being effected as it is becoming tough for me to deliver continuously by standing for 45 minutes. I had already gone through sclerotherapy but the problem has multiplied after that. Pl do suggest something more remedial.
I'm 28 year old male did masturbation many times almost once in 4 daysNow I'm getting marriedIs there any problem to me? please suggest me Thanks.
My back side of the head pains a lot when I'm stressed but goes back to normal after sleeping. Am I going to die? Please help me. I have a family to support:
I am a 21 year old male and I get tired very fast. And it has became my habit to sleep for 7-8 hours I would like to reduce my sleep time how could I?
I having problem in my pennis after sex . I am feeling some pain after sex. And also the problem of night flow.
I am in sex addiction. Doing regular masturbate. The duration of sex is decrease. And feel weakness. Please help me how can I get a better life and avoid sex. And a healthy body.
One nerve outside through my ass, I think this is piles But I am good to fresh every day. What I do of this nerve please solution provide to me.
I have done LIPID PROFILE today. The result are cholesterol 112Mg. LDL 46.2Mg. HDL 29Mg. Triglycerides 184Mg. Also done and Result Uric Acid 4.4Mg. Blood Sugar (Fasting) 76mg. Blood sugar (PP) 100Mg. Hemoglobin 12% Any problem for Heart Decease in Future? And any medicine prescribe for me for control Triglycerides.
My brother is doing too much masturbation, it's seem like that he is addicted of masturbation. The rate of masturbation of his is 1time/day and sometime it's increase to 2-4time/day. Tell me the reason behind this? And what precaution taken by him to prevent masturbation?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.