Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
My father is 66 years old. He is a diabetic and has 3 stents. He also has dentures since 6 years. He is not happy with them, always says they are coming off. Have been to many dentist but everyone says its the best dentures available. Because of it, he is ruining his health. Can anyone please suggest a solution.
Hello I have a problem to my gums from upper left side my s going up I do not know what to do for not going up can you tell me that what's the problem of this and also how can I brush my teeth to make it more clean.
Hi, I have bridge fitted both side. Left side 3 units and right side 4 units bridge. Both are shaky now. So I want to have implant teeth on both side. One by one. Please suggest the estimated (Range) cost per unit. Thank you!
I have oral sore .how can I get rid of 'em? Please help me. I cant eat anything properly nor can I speak.
Sir, I have mouth ulcer from 5 days I have tried complex and rixidin i'm gel but it is not working it is paining to also please sir tell which type of medicine I should take.
I have been diagnosed with OSMF early stage. My mouth opens 3.7 mm. I have very slight whitish layer all over my mouth rough, 2 small brownish patch and a single very small ulcer from 3 days. My doctor prescribed me only to stop eating Supari and Antoxid HC for 30 days. So my question is whether all this whitish layer go off and become a healthy mouth as I have stopped eating Supari from 5 days?
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
1. Gently brush your teeth and use a tooth brush that has soft bristles. This can prevent any damage to the enamel.
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.