Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G Narendra Kumar ReddyYour feedback matters!
My father had a laser holmeum surgery for Prostate problem and he contracted an UTI infection from the catheter. This infection was detected to be Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and my father had already taken Niftran 100 mg twice daily for 3 months. The recent urine culture showed that Niftran is now resistant along with many other antibiotics and his infection is still active. The pus cells were 25 to 30 in the routine microscopy. The only sensitive antibiotic was Colistin. Our doctor is advising to wait for few more days as he is asymptomatic. He is also diabetic from the last 11 years. Please suggest.
I have dark circles worse dark circle from last 3 years. First they were are this much worse m I am 18 years old. What should I do.
I am 30 years old and I am giving breast feeding to my 3 months baby. I observed a small painful lump in my left armpit during my second pregnancy in 9 month, but it disappeared after delivery. Now recently 3 days back I observed the same lump in the same area which is painful. I pressed the lump between the tips of forefinger and thumb it is moving under the skin like ball and it is pea size and deeper too. After sometime pus came from the lump in light yellow colour. Is it dangerous lump or cancer. Iam very much worried about the lump. Did I have to go doctor checkup? which doctor should I go through please clarify my doubts and help me.
My skin is rough form I. Cold weather but normal in hot weather, duration of this problem from my a little time, why?
Hi Doc, I have medium skin complexion, I want fair, clear and glowing skin complexion. Please suggest me any remedy which can give me fair complexion. As my face and body skin tone doesn't match with each other. So, please help me out of this problem.
I have open pores on my cheeks nd nose and also I am getting small pimples on my face suggest some home remedy.
I am 24 years old female There is open pores on my face due to pimples and my skin is oily. Please tell me treatment options available for this problem.
I have sores on inside of upper lips and they are almost 5 in no. I used candid mouth paint and took 2 spoons of liquid bcompsules b complex two times a day but there is no case of improvement why.
I am 21 yrs old and I am suffering from dark circles please kindly help me out to solve this problem.
My neck is very darker than my face. It looks awkward to see. So please tell me any remedy to get rid of it.
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.