Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G Narendra Kumar Reddy
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G Narendra Kumar ReddyYour feedback matters!
Face look dull n old pimple scar n holes on my face. Always my skin look lifeless I have very sensitive skin pls suggest the solution.
I have dark scaly legs like fish scalesalso my hands too. What is the home remedy or others. Please advice. I am 49 years old female.
Heyy I have a problem on my upper side of my arm it have type of wrinkles on that which seems very bad when it seems to anyone Tell my wot I do?
I am getting blisters on my leg, they are filling up. There are quite a few on the legs. I am 55 years old, male. I have had a hip replacement fine in May 2015. The blisters are forming on the same leg.
There are so many reasons people get inked. For some, a tattoo is a form of expression for other, a reminder of incidents and people. Since a tattoo is permanent, it needs to be carefully thought about. Today, you may think having your girlfriend's name inked onto your skin is a way of declaring your love but what if tomorrow, you break up. Ex lovers names are probably the most common tattoos that people ask to be removed. Yes, tattoos can be removed but it isn't as easy as it sounds.
- What makes a tattoo permanent is the depth the ink permeates to. Unlike writing on your skin with a pen, ink in a permanent tattoo is placed in the dermis. This layer of skin lies under the epidermis and cannot be easily accessed. Thus using a cream or ointment will not help you remove a permanent tattoo. It may help bleach the pigment slightly but will scar your skin leaving the area looking worse than it was before. Using an acid to remove tattoos is also not advisable as this will scar the skin.
- The only way to effectively remove a tattoo without scarring is with laser treatment. The laser penetrates the skin and breaks up the ink particles. This makes the body's immune system recognize the ink as alien elements and removes them through the lymphatic system. This leaves the rest of your skin undamaged. Laser treatment to remove a tattoo is not a onetime procedure and may need to be repeated a number of times depending on the number of colours, size of tattoo and quality of ink used.
- A single laser cannot be used to treat all the colours in your tattoo. Lasers of different wavelengths are used to remove different colours. Thus, the more colours in a tattoo, the longer it will take to be removed. In some cases, even with laser treatment, the tattoo cannot be completely removed and a shadow may remain. Fluorescent colours are the most difficult to remove. Contrary to popular belief, black and red pigments are the easiest to remove. Laser treatment can also be used on any skin colour though it may take a few extra sessions to remove tattoos on dark skin. The location of your tattoos also plays a great role in determining how easy it will be to remove. The closer the tattoo is to your heart, the better the results.
- In most cases, removing a tattoo takes 5-12 laser treatment sessions. This can take from 6 to 12 months as the dermatologist will probably ask you to wait a month between sittings. Each laser treatment session is expensive and hence removing a tattoo is much more expensive than getting one. Hence, think before you ink. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
My son is 11 months old he is drinking cows milk fr past one month with sugar ,if sugar is not added he is reluctant to drink ,but when added he is getting red rashes on body.Please tell.
I have brownish complexion. Bt in comparison to other parts of my face. My upper lip is somewhat blackish. Please suggest me to tone my face equally.
I want to lighten my skin colour I'm tanned too much and my body has different colors on different parts. Any idea to get a fair glowing skin?
I have a lot of blackheads on my face, I remove it several times but they appear again and I got a mole on my nose also how I can relieve from these problem?
I am having raised skin near hip joints in front part of my body. They are grouped I .e ,they are accumulated near to each other and there are some white spots over there. What is reason behind them and should I do?
I am 18 year old girl. At my back there is some scars or scratches which occur due to the itching occur in first menstrual cycle. Please tell me any way how to remove them.
Hello sir, am roshan (Medical technologies), 24 yrs, 56 weight. I Hope gets me better suggestions from you My problem is in skin. Skin is sensitive. Am fair in colour bt when I become in hypertension my face will become red. And when sometimes masturbation Thn also become red sometimes when masturbation it will become very fear. When face becomes red it will burn little. And also become red in travelling long drive in bikes. Pls sir give me better suggestion for this and whn it red Wht I have to do become soon normal. Sometimes when am shaving, nt from blade only I take trimmer for shave. I leave little hears in my face. Thn also mai face burns and become red. Sir when it red pls tell me why I have to do to become soon normal. Thank you for those answering me.
How do I get rid of a tan line? It is because of the turban I wear. Please suggest something? Thankyou:)
1. Keep baths and showers short.Use warm, not hot water, and a mild cleanser. Gently pat the skin dry.
2. Apply moisturizer after getting out of the bath or shower.Ointments and creams tend to be more effective than lotions.
3. Read ingredients on skin care products. Deodorant soaps, alcohol-based toners, and products that contain fragrance can irritate dry, sensitive skin.
4. Use a humidifier to add much-needed moisture to the air.
5. Wear soft fabrics that breathe, such as 100 percent cotton. If you want to wear wool and other rough fabrics, wear a soft fabric underneath.
6. Don’t skimp on hand washing, which can remove harmful bacteria and viruses. If you need to wash your hands frequently, hand sanitizers are a good alternative.
7. Apply hand cream after each hand washing. If more relief is needed, dab petroleum jelly on your hands before bed. If your hands are frequently immersed in water, wear waterproof gloves to help protect them.
My skin at the back and front of the hands irritates at various places early in the morning, if i had spicy food or pickle in the evening. The skin has become thick on these spots, mostly at the points at joints or places where there is friction with other things. This problem is persisting for last 15 years.
Pityriasis rosea is a medical condition concerning the skin, which when contracted causes a rash. This condition can affect people of any age but it is usually seen to occur in people between the ages of 10 and 35. Pityriasis rosea is usually harmless. Read on more to find out all about the different causes, symptoms, prevention and treatments of pityriasis rosea.
Causes: Experts are unsure about the exact reason for the cause of pityriasis rosea. It is very different from other skin diseases as it is not caused due to an allergic reaction or caused due to fungal or bacterial infections. The rash is not contagious.
- Pityriasis rosea forms a rash which begins with a single, oval or round in shape pink patch which is scaly in nature and consists of a raised border. The size of the patch varies and can vary between 2cm to 10 cm in diameter.
- After a few days of the initial infection, salmon colored patches which vary in size from 1 to 2 cm in diameter appear in clusters in the chest, arms, back and abdominal regions.
- The patches which occur in the back often form vertically in an angular fashion such that its appearance is similar to that of a fir tree.
- The affected regions can cause severe itching in almost half the people who are affected by pityriasis rosea. The rash usually is cured in a span of 6 to 8 weeks but in certain cases it can persist for several months.
Treatment: Pityriasis rosea usually does not require any treatment. It usually goes away in the time span of 6 to 8 weeks. Itching can be subdued by using certain skin lotions and lubricants. If the itching is severe, your doctor might prescribe you certain anti-inflammatory medication. Certain antiviral medications also decrease the duration of the rash if they are taken at the beginning of the infection. In some cases exposure to sunlight also cures the rash very fast, but excess exposure to the sun can also cause sunburn and increase the risk of skin cancer. If the rash persists even after 3 months, it is highly advisable to consult a doctor.