Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. G N ShirburYour feedback matters!
My lipid profile such as total cholesterol (CHOD-POP) - 182 mg/dl, triglyceride (GPO-ESPAS)- 286 mg/DL ,HDL Cholesterol (PEG-PAP) - 46 mg/DL, VLDL - 57 mg/DL, LDL - 79 mg/dl. What should I do now?
Sir, I have lots of pain on my chest and also cough. Huge cough. please help me what I do and I have also used lots of medicine but there is no improvement.
Sir I am suffering from asthma from more then 25 year and have acidity problem with high blood pressure please advice.
I always have negative thoughts and I feel depressed and I have bad temper. Also I have extreme inferiority problem. I always get annoyed by potty questions. Also I had nightmares. I also have fight between my heart and mind. please advise. Thanks.
She always feels pain in her heart. In cold, it increases and then she feels big problem in breathing. Consult please.
Sugar Ke kaaran saas lene m dikat hoti hai aur hamesha sugar high rahta hai aur Sarah me kidney 8% Bach's hai aur BP Ka problem hai iska Kiya koi dawa hai to jaldi baatiye please urgent me plz.
Hi my name is shani Gupta I am 29 years old from yesterday I feel low pressure ,unable to walk suddenly feel to eat some sweets and went at least 6 times bathroom today almost same situation please suggest me what I will do and I wanted to ask there is any yoga that will eliminate in future risk.
Hi. I have gastric problem and it directly react with the heart and sometimes makes my heartbeat increase .what is the solution.
Sir main 22 year ka hu aur meri problem yah hai ki heart me dar sa baith gaya hai jisase bolane me bahut dikkt hoti hai kabhi kabhi to awaz hi nahi nikali hai aur Jubaan bhi ladakhadti hai aur hamesha ualjhan rahati hai heart hamesnha dhak dhak karata hai. Bolane me awaz bhi less ho jati hai.
After quitting tobacco my stomach paining and gas with this iam having back pain &right chest pain what to do and this symptoms how much take time.
He is very fat any diabetic. How to prevent the diabetic and burn his cholesterol without effecting his present body.
Vascular disorders are disorders of the vessels in your body that carry either blood or waste products. The vascular system consists of the arteries (that carry blood away from the heart), veins (that carry blood to the heart) and lymph vessels (that carry waste products to be excreted from the body). The various diseases of the vascular or circulatory system are:
- Peripheral Artery Disease: Peripheral arteries carry blood to the various organs and tissues in the body. Accumulation of cholesterol and fat in the vessels narrow the pathway for the blood to flow. This can impair blood flow to the tissues in the body and cause complications. Various medications used to lower cholesterol and blood pressure can also be used for peripheral artery disease.
- Buerger's Disease: This disease causes obstructions in the veins and arteries in the legs. This can hamper blood supply in the toes and the feet. It causes pain and may require amputation in severe cases. Treatments for this disease include smoking cessation and medications to dilute blood vessels.
- Aneurysm: An aneurysm is swelling in the blood vessel walls; it usually occurs in the aorta. The artery walls become fragile and are placed under a lot of stress; this may lead to a sudden rupture of the aortic vessels. This disorder is usually treated by surgical procedures.
- Peripheral Venous Disease: Peripheral venous disease is characterized by damage to the valves that allows blood to flow in a single direction. Damaged valves can cause blood to flow backwards and therefore, accumulate. Treatments for this disorder are incorporating certain lifestyle habits such as quitting smoking and alcohol.
- Blood clots in the veins: Blood clots may occur in the veins present inside the muscles of the thighs and lower legs which lead to deep vein thrombosis. You may be prescribed anti-coagulants, also known as blood thinners, to treat this disorder.
People with diseases such diabetes, high blood pressure, or kidney failure can be more likely to have vessel problems. Working with vibrating tools, being in cold temperatures, and smoking can worsen vascular problems. Causes of vascular disorders usually fit into one of 5 groups:
- Traumatic, which occur after injury
- Compressive, which occur when the pipes flatten
- Occlusive, which occur when pipes are blocked
- Tumors (growths) or malformations (deformed, tangled pipes), which may or may not be present at birth
- Vessel spasms, which occur when abnormal control of vessels causes them to narrow
Symptoms of vascular disorders can include:
- Abnormal color changes in the fingertips
- Ulcers or wounds that do not heal
- Hand problems when in cold temperatures or locations
- Numbness or tingling of the fingertips
- Cool or cold fingers and/or hands
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.