Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have headache frm few days, it goes on increasing when it one starts what is the solution for this.
Hie I am 22 years old and I tired while driving inly in 35-40 minutes. My neck has been paining at that time.
I am 35 year old man. My problem is hi sweating in face and head. And also vertigo problem always disturbing. Please solve my problem.
I am diabetic and i am 20 years old. Married 2 years ago. Is there any complication to get pregnancy my sugar level 250.
Hello. My friend had sex with a sex worker recently. He said he touched and rubbed the woman's outer part of the vagina and clitoris with his fingers. Then while wearing a condom, he by mistake touched the inside of the condom with his fingers. He then wore the condom and had intercourse. Now he is worried whether he has a chance of getting STD or HIV because of that finger contact? However he had not inserted the finger inside the vagina.
Hello doctor, I am 23 and suffering from constipation or incomplete bowl evacuation for the past 3 years. I have tried everything from fibre, water to laxatives but nothing worked and I am totally afflicted now. I have a general query that is there any type of treatment or therapy that can get back me to life?
Day by day i'm losing my weight I want to gain my weight. And I am a diabetes patient please suggests me.?
My name is pavan my age is 23 unmarried I have Masturbation habit sperm is releasing out with in seconds. And getting more sexual tension. While talking about this with girls I am getting sexual tension and going into my room and doing Masturbation after releasing of sperm first time my mood is going out and my penis is also bending and not cooperating to do Masturbation r sex for second time. So please help meeee.
The problem I face is regarding my penis. Whenever I masturbate my skin begins stretching and after some time thr is a burning sensation on the skin. What do I do?
Bone loss is a silent condition that occurs over the years as you age. It is a condition when the bones become weak and fragile. Many people may not even know that that they are suffering bone loss until it leads to serious conditions such as Osteoporosis. Bone loss resulting in osteoporosis is more in women than men. It is estimated that one of every three women above 50 years suffers from osteoporosis related fracture.
What causes bone loss?
Bones are made of minerals, calcium, and phosphate. Bones are being constantly destroyed and refoemed within the body. As long as your body balances the process, your bones stay strong and healthy. However when the bone decay out grows the bone formation process, bone loss and a host of other problems occur. Some of the common causes bone loss are:
- With growing age, the body starts to reabsorb phosphate and calcium instead of keeping it in the bones. This makes the bones weak. When the process continues for a long time, it leads to osteoporosis.
- If your diet doesnot contain high calcium foods, then your bones donot get enough calcium.
- Smoking and drinking can make your bones weak.
- Medical conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, chronic kidney disease can cause bone loss.
- Sometimes medicines can also result in bone loss.
What are the symptoms of bone loss?
- Receding gums: Our teeth are connected to the jaw bone and if the jaw starts losing bone then it causes receding of gums. Loss of jaw bone is linked to lower bone mineral density.
- Decreased grip strength: Hand grips strength decreases due to low bone density.
- Weak and brittle fingernails: You may find your fingernails have become weak and brittle.
- Cramps, muscle pain, and joint ache: Pain in muscles and joints are an important indicator of vitamin D deficiency, which is a vital component for healthy bones. Cramps in legs and foot at night are an indicator of deficiency of potassium and calcium in the bones.
- Height loss: This is a common problem that comes with age. But there are other factors that lead to height loss such as poor posture and fractured vertebra. Poor posture can cause bone loss.
- Overall low fitness: If you notice that your overall fitness has declined which includes your balance, muscle strength then you may be suffering from bone loss.
Can homeopathy treat osteoporosis?
Homeopathy has the most effective and holistic approach to treat osteoporosis. Homeopathy doesn’t intend to cure bone loss, instead, it tries to treat the underlying health condition that leads to osteoporosis. Consult a homeopath online. Some of the important homeopathy remedies are:
- Calcaria Phos: It is a very effective remedy for osteoporosis It helps in increasing the absorption of calcium from the food. It is a bone builder and creates new cells.
- Calcaria Iod: This is a great remedy to treat loss of bones as well as loss of muscles and fat.
- Alendronate: Alendronate is given to patients suffering from osteoporosis which is caused by steroid treatment. It reduces the release of calcium from the bones to the blood.
- Calcitonin - Salmon: Calcitonin-Salmon is a man-made hormone used to treat osteoporosis.