Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G. KumaraswamyYour feedback matters!
I'm 27 year old male. Suffering from piles for last 2 years. Got injections 2 times. 2nd was jusl few days back. Have relax now. Please suggest to avoid problem in future. Didn't long term relaxation after first injection.
Sir please tell me Kya mai garlic or honey ka mixture khali pet subah me khane se sex power badha sakti hain ya nahi or iska kya kya benefit hai sir. Or iska koi side effect ho to aap please jarur batayen it's my great request to you sir.
I am suffering from piles problem no blood and no pain in piles only at the time of latrine anus come down and constipation problem always please solve my problem.
Drinking tea with out sugar is good for health or not . Please give some insights on this . I usually have sugar less tea all the time.
I am kuldeep. I am 26 years old. I have no bad habits like mastuburation and all. One girl boy. Still I face problem of early discharge during sex. I am so worried. It is just for 2minutes oe even less. please suggest some medications.
I am 29 years old man. I have hairfall problem (going to baldness), skin problem (in my face lot of pimbles and uneven) and my eyes brow itching.
Which DRS is best to use in acidities problem I am 24 year old. I am facing this problem last 2 month pls tell me best medicine to relief thanks.
During intercourse my condom got burst then with in 9 hours I gave my girlfriend option 72 1.5 mg pill. Is it enough or should I do something else to reduce the chance of getting her pregnant. Her last date was December 20th and expected date for next month is 16th January. Please kindly guide us.
I am having migraine problem, and my blood pressure mostly remains 130/90, What should be done, bcoz it made me restless.
Hi I am a diabetic n on insulin n consume rice almost 100gm equal to an average size plate n like to eat an apple n an orange a day is it going to affect my sugar level I take huminsulin 30/70 two times 18 ml each time also I also consume ayurvedic medic for my ED problem is it ok.
I am suffering from sinus. I use to catch cold and sneeze profusely as soon as I encounter dust, cold water etc.
Hello sir, my sister facing a problem we have already consulted to a ganga ram hospital Dr. bt unhone kha ki kidney transplant krna padega nhi to dialysis ktna padega one weak me 2 bar please help me.
Hey sir. My question is about my sister whose age is 13year When she come from school and off the socks and off the gloves. There are lots of etching (chunchunahat)
I have been doing frequently masturbation from 10 years my age is 23 & I do have left word curve on my penis. I am gone face problem of premature ejaculation. What can I do. Is it curable. Could I will get straight penis. Please tell me the truth & Cure too.
I am suffering from worm infestation since childhood. Probably Seat worm or Enterobius vermicularis. I pass live worms in my stool now and then. I put albendazole once a year. What more should I do?
My bilirubin count is 2.0. But I do not have any symptoms of hepatitis. Do I need to consult a doctor?
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.