Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. G.K PrakashYour feedback matters!
I want to ask about my stomach problem its paining in lest lower region only I have stone in kidney and they are now removed by indian homopathapic medacine but leaving behind pain what to do.
I am diagnosed with kidneys calculus. Right kidney shows mildly dilated PCS. Right ureter is also mildly dilated and shows a calculus measuring app 8mm in the mid ureter. Two calculus measuring app 4&5 mm are seen in the upper & middle calyces of right kidney respectively. Left kidney also shows a calculus measuring app 4mm in the upper calyces. Can these calculus be removed with homeopathic remedies. Please help.
My urine has 15-20 hpf epithelial cells, checked o November, get stomach pain frequently and mild fever often which goes on its own.
Dear sir, Im doing masturbation daily two times is it ok. At my penis it is getting red its paining. After masturbation I can not pop is it because of masturbation. Urine color is always yellow while im drinking water it is ok in color. After that it is same yellow, Doing masturbation in early morning is ok? How can I change my urine color even though im drinking water at that time it is ok. Im working in too hot area is it affect my health?
I have done cystoscopy and fine urethral stricture and infection (redness in urethra). Doctor open the urethra and give me antibiotics. But my question is I have lack of morning erection 50% days can it is due to this problem (but in normal time I have perfect erection) ?
How much water should I drink in a day. I have CKD and S creatinine is 5.25. I am a diabetic type II but it is under control. My HYc1c is 6.8. Before 3 months it was 6.5. My BP is normal at my age 140/80. My weight is 65 Kg. I had urine infection for more than 8 months but now the puss cells are only 5-6.
Frequent urine, pain in down side, weakness, PAIN in eyes, chakkar, leg pain, gas in stomach.Please suggest.
I am a renal tb patient having a problem of protein loss in urine can you suggest me a better medicine.
I have problem in urination, the pressure made by my bladder doesn't affect much, but my weight is also too low. I have sometime pain in testis too. Help.
In my urine 3 proteins are shown and it was informed that due to this my urine passes out slowly. This problem is for the last 4-5 months. Earlier my sugar level was 130 but now it is 103. I have high BP problem but it is in the range of 90-140 with daily dose of one tab. Of Amtas M 50. Please suggest me the possible remedy for 3 proteins in the using.
He is suffering from stone in his kidney on both side stone is of 0.7mm. Is it possible to get relif without surgery of it.
Age 21 male I am suffer from excess of toilet in day and night times means 10 times around a day I go to toilet and 3-4 times in night I go for urine that is tôilet m I suffer from diabetes or any other problems please guide me properly is their any test for this or any blood test is it any other problem sometimes I observe that due to fear I have shivering in body means my exam is after 2 days is this much toilet is due to this means at other time I go for toilet but this much not please guide me properly.
The pair of kidneys that human beings have, forms an important part in the excretory system. They perform specific and important functions. They excrete urine as well as help in eliminating the toxins, which accumulate in the body. Kidney stones occur when the minerals present in the urine without being discharged, keep on accumulating. This gives rise to an extremely painful and uncomfortable situation. Though sometimes the situation gets revoked all by itself, many-a-times it requires medical intervention.
Some of the symptoms of kidney stones are:
- Excruciating pain in the back
- Pain while urinating
- Tendency to vomit
However, there are several preventive measures which you can undertake in order to avert the situation. Some of them are:
- Drink lots of water: Kidney stone is one of those rare conditions that once occurred, always carry the latent threat of recurring again. Therefore, drinking water in large quantities becomes essential. The more you drink water, the more frequently you would urinate, thereby curbing the chances of the minerals settling in the kidneys.
- Avoid certain foods: Food like beets, spinach, those which are replete with calcium oxalate should be avoided in order to minimize chances of having kidney stones.
- Foods recommended:
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of water ( 10 -12 glasses of water)
- Dietary calcium of 1gm a day
- Low oxalate diet Foods to be restricted
- Reduce the amount of salt in your diet
- Restrict food containing excess of oxalate
- Limit intake of animal proteins
- Change your diet: If you are trying to avoid the eventuality of developing kidney stones, it is imperative that you change your diet a bit. It is recommended that you exclude animal protein as much as possible and assiduously avoid the intake of salt as much as possible.
- Take less calcium supplements: Calcium generally is considered a nemesis to your kidneys and is prescribed by doctors to be avoided. However, recent research has thwarted this claim. Calcium does not pose a threat to kidneys. However, calcium supplements definitely do and therefore, should be avoided.