Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. G G ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in chest when I take stress, or do anything stressful work like closing shutter, climbing stairs. Also having pain in head on back side from last few days. Also having acidity problem. Am I having any disease? My weight is 78 around. Please let me know which are the tests I should have done? So I go for full body check up? I am 27 year old. Acidity happens only in night.
• 30% cholesterol in the body comes from diet
• Rest is produced by the liver
• High cholesterol leads to various heart ailments like heart attack
• Consuming fat-rich food like:
o Pastries and cakes
• Hereditary factors
Natural home remedy using coriander seeds:
1. Take 1 glass water
2. Add 2 tbsp of coriander seeds
3. Boil it for 15 min
4. Strain the mixture
5. Allow it to cool
6. Drink 3 times a day
Natural home remedy using watermelon seeds:
1. Dry some watermelon seeds in the sun
2. Roast and crush them into fine powder
3. Take 1 tsp watermelon seed powder
4. Add to 1 glass water
5. Mix well
6. Drink once a day
Natural home remedy using basil and margosa leaves:
1. Take 10-15 basil leaves
2. Take 10-15 margosa leaves
3. Mix them and crush to a paste
4. Add to 1 glass of water
5. Mix well
6. Drink on an empty stomach once everyday
This reduces the bad cholesterol in blood.
• Cholesterol is of 2 types:
LDL -- bad cholesterol
HDL -- good cholesterol
• To regulate LDL levels:
Drink 1 L of water every day
I am a student. I got chest injured while playing cricket a long year before. Now it is paining. What should I do?
How to reduce LDL cholesterol which has come upto 150 mg How to reduce triglycerides which has come upto 160 mg. How to increase HDL cholesterol? Is TAB lipaglyn good for this issue. I am non diabetic and no blood pressure. My gall bladder is removed as I had stone I have weight gain, how to reduce my weight Thank you.
I have pain in my teeth. It stop when I take medicine but again start after 15 or 16 days. It is happening about 4 month ago. Doctors said it is wisdom case ans I have to out this teeth from my mouth. There is no moreoptiontion. What should I do. It hearts a lot.
I have pain in my chest since 6 months surrounding the nipples. My heartbeats are fast, I can feel these without putting the hand on chest. All the tests such as ECG, ECO, TMT 7 are done and the reports are normal. I also gone To physician, He said that I am very healthy, Just you have a acidity. No one is believed on me that I have pain in my chest. Please help me to cure this problem.
I am 46 years male I know drinking more water is very nice result and I am drinking also but due to my heart problem my cardio Dr. advice to drink only 1.5 litre water in whole day what to do I fear if I drink less water my kidney will come in problem please advice.
Chest titeness problems. All report is OK, chest ct scan, CBC blood, echo, are normal, but kabhi kabhi chest me pain ho jata hai halka halka, chest ke centre me upside pain hota hai. So what can I do, please solve my problem.
Sir my blood pressure is 150/93. I am not drinking alcohol. And smoke. And my weight is 58 what should I do.
Hi doctor. my friend is suffering from high blood pressure he is taking the tablets from one year lose H in the morning and amedop AT in the night the prescription is given by the doctor whether it is necessary to take two tablets a day and how many days to take tablets please guide him now his BP is normal. Thank you.
I am a 53 years old woman with a history of 26 years of Diabetes. I got myself tested for cholesterol recently and got Triglyceride levels at 146 where as the normal range was between 35 and 135. What shall I do to make them normal as well? Something in the diet or in medication?
Dear Sir I am a young boy and I feel better but don't know why sometimes I feel pain in my chest in the evening time what should I do for this please suggest me?
Hello I am 21 years old (female), I am constantly suffering from chest pain since past 2 years, even I am unable to understand that what the reason may be behind it because I get pain even when I don't take stress. Please give me some suggestion as soon as possible.
Remember the old saying that prevention is better than cure. Women are often bombarded with information that includes many tests but there are a few which should never be ignored.
1)breast cancer screening: this should start when a woman is in her 20's and 30's by breast self examination done once in three months after periods. If you feel any lump, follow it up with your gynecologist. A mammography is recommended after 40 every year till 50 and every alternate year after that till 75 years of age. A person may require more frequent testing if she at high risk due to her personal or family history.
2) cervical cancer screening: cervix is the entry to the uterus where a baby grows. Cervical cancer is still the no. One cancer in sexually active women in india. It is important to have regular screening by doing pap smear tests after starting sexual activity and then if normal, once every 3 years till 65 years of age. The main reason this cancer occurs is due to hpv infection and after the age of 30 years every woman should have a&nbsp;hpv- dna test done once in her lifetime to assess her risk of getting this cancer.
3) osteoporosis screening: osteoporosis means weak and porous bones that are more likely to get fractured with smallest of falls and injuries. Bones start to lose their density after menopause in women. There are many high risk factors due to which the bones can start to weaken early but if none exist then at least a base line dexa scan which is an x-ray based test should be done at 65 years of age.
4) high blood pressure and cholesterol screening: high blood pressure is known to be a silent killer and it is important to get your blood pressure once a year after 30. But if you are overweight or have other high risk factors in your history, you can get it checked early to suit your lifestyle. Any blood pressure reading of more than 140 by 90 on two occasions means that you need to start treatment. High cholesterol is responsible for clogging our arteries and may lead to heart damage. Lipid profile should be done once in 5 years after the age of 25 years if normal.
5) blood sugar: if you are normal then a sugar testing should be done once every 3 years after 40 years. If there are risk factors like overweight, sedentary lifestyle or family history, one has to suit your individual needs. A fasting value of more than 125 or hba1c value of more than 6.5% suggests diabetes.