Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G G K SomayajiYour feedback matters!
Some studies shows that obsessed persons perform more duration in sex rather than six pack body builders is it true? In research it is said that due estradiol in obsessed person then can perform long duration sex is it true.
What kind if tablets I need to use to heal my foot bone crack and what kind if diet I have to maintain? Please let me know.
Sir I getting too much acne or pimples on man face. Plzzz help me doctor sometimes I use fitkadi on my face is it good?
Hi i am 22 years old. My problem is with my penis that the foreskin does not comeback while penis is erect and I feel that would be a problem in the future for eg having sex. So i want to know is there any solution or is it circumcision that would help. If circumcision then will i able to take it at this age , would it be problem if I'm working in a shift basis.How long would it take for the skin to be in placeafter the surgery. Please help. Thank you.
I have itching nd swelling in vagina, it's very unbearable ,it start every 15-16 days again and again! What should I do?
My age 26 and my weight is 50 kgs, height was 172 Cms ,but I am not increase is body growth ,fast 5 years my weight is 48-50, I am married also. please better solution my problem.
I am loosing my hair quickly and also my head is going to be bared can you please suggests me some kind of medicine.
I have some pain in my mouth and also yellowness on that. What is the problem. Please describes the solutions clearly.
I am 44 years old. Already I have been taken Glycomet 500 mg twice a day. From today morning to till the time I feel drowsy and not able to due the routine work actively. I want your suggestions.
Sir i have a problem of no mustache. As i am male. Can you give me any suggestion to sort out this problem ?
After eating a meal to your heart’s content, it is very normal to burp or belch. However, it is normal only when it happens occasionally, or after a meal, for someone used to a contented meal every single time. On the other hand, excessive burping or belching can happen due to two reasons.
- Excessive air intake: There are multiple ways that excessive air can reach the food pipe. Sucking on straws, chewing gum constantly and ill-fitting dentures are some common reasons for burping.
- Digestive problems: Ulcers in the stomach, prolonged gastric, gallstones and rarely, esophageal or stomach cancers can also cause burping.
When to see a doctor
Check with a doctor if you have persistent burping, followed by a meal or otherwise, and accompanied by the following symptoms.
- Go slow when eating and/or drinking: Most of us are pressed for time and eating and/or drinking has now become a task that needs to be finished quickly. Eating fast causes air to be swallowed, and therefore one of the best ways to stop burping is to eat slowly. Sitting in a calm, relaxing environment when eating also allows one to enjoy the food and avoid or stop burping.
- Avoid taliking while eating: There is always so much to catch up, whether at home or outside. So, talking while eating is a common practice. This is not just bad manners, but there is also a lot of air that is swallowed, which leads to burping. A solution is to chew the food properly, which not just helps stop burping, but also aids in better food digestion by mixing it adequately with saliva.
- Substitute coke with water: Carbonated drinks are another reason for belching. Replacing them with water, tea, or anything noncarbonated is advisable, not just from burping perspective, but also from the excessive sugar consumption. Carbonated drinks are just sugar solutions, and are absolutely of no nutritive value.
- Avoid straw: When possible, drink from a glass and avoid straws. This reduces the amount of gas taken in and helps stop burping
- Quit smoking: Quitting it has multiple health benefits, and getting rid of smoking is just one of them.
- Dentures: Ill-fitting dentures can be a reason for belching, and so they should be checked and corrected, if required, in a person who has persistent burping.
- Chewing gum: Constantly chewing gum contributes to burping, and so avoiding chewing gum or sucking on hard candy is another way to control burping.
- Avoid certain foods: Foodstuffs like broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, and lentils can produce excessive gas and should be avoided in people who have persistent burping.
Follow the above steps in your daily routine; still if your burping problem persists, it is time to consult your physician.