Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. G G K SomayajiYour feedback matters!
मेरी मॉ के घुटनो में बहुत दर्द रहता है | बहुत सारी दवाई खाने के बाद भी ठीक नही हुआ | What should I do?
I am getting pain At the back of my heart and this happens when I am in stress I do not know that weather it is heart problem or muscular pain. Could you please let me know what to do. I am getting this problem everyday if I am thinking something. The pain occurs from the back to my hands. Please let me know.
My friend is 19 years old is sick with a temperature of 100 degree he can't keep anything down including liquid. What should he do?
Is there any real teeth whitening procedure? If there what is pricing? How much percentage we can trust those?
I have dark pimple problem from about 1 year. And those pimples left dark scars. I tried many medicines but these scars are still same.
I am suffering from skin allergy from almost 5 years. It is seems like red irritating, soreness, cough in the throat. Please doctor help me for cure of my skin allergy.
I have take daily good food but I am nt week in body development. Give me a sugn of HW to became fat.
Mere age 38 year hai gender male mere face per last two year se kali chhaya check par aa gaye hai please tell me solutions.
My lips have become very dry. It has been around 2-3 months and I have tried almost every lip moisturiser. I have even tried ghee and creams like boro plus. My intake of water is also pretty good. Please tell me how to cure it and what it could possibly be? Thanks.
If your blood sugar has shot to the border level, but not quite high enough to be considered as Diabetes, think of it as a blessing. You are given the opportunity to take corrective measures and prevent the onset of diabetes. The ball is still in your court and you can take the right steps to prevent it from evolving to Type 2 Diabetes.
Here are the best ways to prevent:
- Know where do you stand: Find out your blood sugar levels by getting a blood sugar test done. Being older than 45 with a Body Mass Index above 25, puts you at a greater risk, so get your blood sugar checked. Even more pressing reasons to get checked can be high blood pressure or cholesterol or history of diabetes in the immediate family.
- Eat healthy: Food is medicine and what you feed your body, impacts the most on your overall health. Is your diet full of fast food and highly processed foods? Then, its time to change to a well-balanced diet full of wholesome nutrients. Eat regularly scheduled meals with a wide variety of foods in order to avoid extreme blood sugar spikes.
- Bust the stress: Chronic stress tends to suppress your immune system and lead to grave consequences. Since, stress aggravates your blood sugar levels, practice techniques of Yoga and meditation to drive stress away from your life.
- Move your body: When you are at a greater risk of diabetes it is time to act and avoid a sedentary lifestyle. Regular exercise can help you manage your overall health and boost your energy levels. Also, exercise keeps blood sugar levels from spiking after meals and active muscles will use insulin efficiently. Maintain a good fitness regime with 30 minutes of moderate exercise like walking, jogging, aerobics at least 5 days a week and opt for intensive exercises like cardio, weight training or strength training at least twice a week.
- Get quality sleep: Deprivation of sleep derails metabolism. According to studies, people who clock less than 6 hours of sleep are more likely to see their blood sugar climb up into the pre-diabetes territory. A short sleep for a prolonged time can potentially set the stage for high blood sugar.
- Medication: In most cases, simple lifestyle changes like the above will help to prevent type 2 diabetes. But in special cases, you can visit a doctor and he may prescribe certain drugs to keep the glucose production in check.
Prediabetes is a warning sign and a good wakeup call for you. So, wake up and take the right steps for a better tomorrow. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.