Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G Eshwari PrasadYour feedback matters!
I have one question for my mother. She is 44 yrs old. Unke hatho or pairo me khaskar pairo ki unglio me bahut khujli hote h. Iske liye plz koi treatment bataiye.
During sex I thing I am suffering from premature ejaculation. When I do sex my sperm got out to quickly in almost 15-20 sec in 2nd or 3rd round also.
I am hypothyroidism but take Thyronorm and TSH is under control and normal. I take Amodep 5 mg for BP and its normal But I have problem of weak erection. I do get regular erections but they r not strong for deep penetration. I also have low sex desire. My muscles are also weak and loose I am 42 years and weight 85 kg. I do not drink and smoke. My LFT and Lipid profile r normal. My test report Total and free testosterone: 260 and 5 resp, L H and FSH normal Hba1c 6.3, fasting glucose 107, pp 97 Sodium 145 , Calcium 9.2, Vit B12 423, Vit D3 4.2 taking Tayo tab 60k I do not want to steroid medicine like Viagra as they have side effects. Pl suggest some gud medicine without side effects No advise from sex quacks only gud sexologist.
I am 67 years of age. Diabetic and high uric acid. Is it advisable to take milk. Or what other supplement is there to reduce stress? Tiredness etc khanna.
Cough means that white color thick saliva which generates a lot inside my throat and i need to spit it out and that makes a very embarrassing sound. Need help on this.
My both of septum of nose have got widened, I feel any foul smell and get mentally upset, my voice becoming worse. My are decaying too fast. No history of long sexual relations, frequent sensation of urine, lack of proper digestion, I want to diagnosis and treatment of these problems.
During a recent blood test (arogyam 1.5), I found that I have iron, b12 and vitamin D deficiency. I am a vegetarian but have healthy food habits and also do regular yoga and walking. What supplements or medication should I do ?
With yoga schools and classes available practically everywhere in the country, there's no excuse for any person interested in yoga not to dive right in. And men who are interested in maintaining their penis health might want to investigate a little downward facing dog or warrior positions. Yes, practicing yoga can be a good way to support good penis function - and that's something every man values.
An ancient practice
Yoga has been around for centuries, although only in recent decades has it become so widely available in western cultures. Originating in ancient India, yoga actually encompasses a range of mental, physical and spiritual practices. But when a person refers to yoga today, they generally are talking about a form of physical exercise that incorporates meditation and other mental components into it. As opposed to working out with weights at the gym, yoga is more of a low impact form of exercise - although it can also provide a real work-out when required.
Although there is more to yoga than this, most people associate yoga essentially with exercises that emphasize attaining and holding specially designed poses.
The penis connection
And how can yoga benefit penis function? One way is through the potential boosting of testosterone.
Testosterone, as most men know, is a key component of penis function. Higher levels of testosterone are generally associated with greater muscle mass and tone, stronger bones, increased energy, better cardiac health, a strong libido and healthy erections. So maintaining appropriate levels of testosterone is important for a man.
Some studies have indicated that regular yoga practice can help increase or maintain testosterone levels. This becomes especially important as men age, as the natural aging process typically includes some diminishment of testosterone.
How does yoga help?
Yoga is thought to help with testosterone production in several ways.
- De-stressing. One of the major benefits associated with yoga is a lowering of stress levels. Most people come out of a yoga session feeling significantly more relaxed. Consistent practice of yoga helps a person experience that relaxed feeling for a longer period of time and to be able to draw on it more effectively in stressful situations. This is key because stress triggers cortisol production, which in turns lowers testosterone production.
- Sleeping better. People who regularly engage in yoga tend to sleep better, and not only on nights when they've had a yoga class. Sleep deprivation is also associated with decreases in testosterone (and with increases in stress). In addition, being physically tired can have an impact on the sex drive and ability to obtain and maintain erections.
- Weight issues. Regular yoga participation can help a man to lose weight, which not only makes him feel and look better - it also gets his testosterone working up again. Men who are a healthy weight are also less likely to have blood pressure and cardiac issues, which again can have an impact on penis function and health.
In addition, many yoga poses exercise parts of the body that can be of benefit to a man during sex. For example, yoga can help provide flexibility in the pelvis, increase arm strength for greater upper body support during missionary and similar positions, and develop breathing in a way that promotes better stamina.
Of course, yoga alone cannot assist with penis function or penis health. It is sensible for a man to regularly use a top rated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) just to keep his penis is overall good shape. The best bet is to use a crème that contains both L-arginine and L-carnitine. The former is an amino acid that is part of the process by which nitric oxide is produced, which in turn keeps penile blood vessels open and receptive for increased blood flow. The latter is a neuroprotective ingredient that protects an overused or aggressively-stroked penis from suffering a diminishment of sensation.
Hi doctor. I have a small problem. There is gas formation in my stomach. I am feeling very uneasy. I take perfect diet. I don't take spicy foods more. I exercise regularly. But I suffer with this problem. May I know the reason and how to cure it?
Hi sir my ultrasound report showing grade -1 fatty liver n gaseous distension of bowl loop seen. All LFT value right except sgpt 56 (0-48) . Hbsag n negative negative Please suggest what should I do. Mobile no-8447004040.
Hi doctor I am suffering from skin disease Teania fungals since 4-5months I have done Allopathic treatment as well as homeopathy but still I am not recover from that disease so please reply me that what should I have to do.
You're said to suffer from the problem of premature ejaculation if you ejaculate a minute after penetration or are unable to delay ejaculation during sex. There are certain risk factors and complications associated with this condition and being aware of them can help in effective management of the sexual dysfunction.
Risk factors involved:
1. Erectile dysfunction - Your chances of developing premature ejaculation increase if you regularly face trouble in getting or sustaining an erection. More importantly, the fear of not being able to get an erection can cause you to rush through your sexual experiences.
2. Stress - Premature ejaculation increases if you suffer from mental or emotional stress. When this happens, your ability to relax and pay attention during sexual intercourse decreases.
3. Health problems - Even the presence of an underlying health condition like a heart disease may make you rush through sex and ejaculation. Moreover, many heart patients have been reported as having experienced a decrease in satisfaction and frequency after a heart surgery or heart attack.
What are its complications?
Complications that premature ejaculation can cause:
1. Fertility issues - Premature ejaculation can decrease your chances of having a baby or can even make fertilization tricky. During conception, two things need to happen, which are penetration of the vagina and ejaculation, when the latter occurs before penetration, it affect your fertility chances.
2. Stress in relationships - Relationship problems are another complication that you may face when you have premature ejaculation.
More importantly, a strained relationship can give rise to dissatisfaction between partners. If you experience PE, the best thing to do is not blame yourself or consider yourself as inadequate. Communicate with your partner by speaking openly about the subject. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.