Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G.d. Rajeshwarar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. G.d. RajeshwararYour feedback matters!
By mistake my boyfriend semen discharged on my lagging on thigh. And it was next day after finishing my period on 18 August. After that now am feeling bloating and stomachs backache from that day. And I am doing my morning exercise daily and 2 September and 3 September I saw bleeding spot on my panty. Please tell me what is the reason for all this. I'm really worried. Please help me. But I am sure he had not ejaculated his semen into my vagina.
I am a 30 years old normally living a active life (45 mins of jogging, stretching, yoga, badminton 5-4 days a week) eggiterian, was a gym freck 2 yrs before. Follow healthy diets like pulses, rice, veggies, milk, fruits (juices mostly) but even after all this facing back pain for last 5 yrs. Job work is mostly sitting plus 3 hrs bus traveling however I know how to cope up (stretching, strolling, taking break in between 30 mins) only missing thing is regular sun exposer. I dont smoke or drink. But back pain (leg pain and stiff back, pain is shifting). Had gone to medication for 3 months from hiranandani hospital (disk liquid extruding was found in mri) but no relief. Dont know what else to do. I dont want surgery or bed ridden life. I want to be adventures but back pain is making all difficult. Please help.
I am 21 years old. I have been suffering from back pain since last 5 days and I did not use any medicines. Will you please suggest some physical exercises to get rid of it?
I am 20 years female I have backache from 2months I have used pain relief ointment but it doesn't work. What to do? Give any suggestions.
Hi, I am 27 year female, I have pain in lower back ,shoulder and I was having headache so much. So I test my result was Esr test is 35 mm and crp is 3.7 and hemoglobin is 11 .what further I have to check. My vitamin d is 13 .i do not have thyroid.
I have got mild frozen shoulder on left side. What is the reason for this and what is the treatment?
Many people work throughout the day on computers, thereby spending most of their time on the desktops, sitting for more than 10 hours at a stretch without doing any physical activity. There are many others who sit in buses, trains, planes and cars when they travel, spend time in restaurants to eat food or a meal, sit at home to watch their favorite Television shows, thereby following a sedentary lifestyle by spending whole day in some place. Experts say that people who sit at one place to work eventually experience pain in lower back and neck region either due to poor chair design or because of inappropriate sitting posture.
- While we change from a standing posture to a sitting posture there are various anatomical changes that occur. Lumber spine changes its shape to adjust on what we choose to sit and how we sit. If we chose to sit on a flat surface, stool, bench, without any back support we hunch the body forward for support, often resting our arms on our legs to reduce fatigue. As we hunch ahead, the lower back curves outwards into a kyphotic shape. (The neck and lower back sections of the spine have a natural curve to them called Kyphotic). This is generally regarded as unhealthy and uncomfortable sitting posture if sustained for a longer time. So at the end of the day we have to sit and maintain the lumber spine in a posture called Lordosis (the thoracic spine has a natural curve going in the opposite direction and this is called lordotic.
- To keep spine safe and healthy, one requires to make periodic changes in posture. A dynamic movement helps to increase circulation and reduce muscle fatigue. There is desirable range of movement that works for most of the people who live a sedentary lifestyle. There are many factors that can affect your back at the workstation and this includes sitting posture, computer screen position, chair height, keyboard and mouse position and desk equipment layout.
- One should be active even if he or she is a sedentary worker. The longer one is immobile, the weaker his or her back muscles will become, and the more they will hurt in the long term. For back pain that lasts more than six weeks, treatment typically involves a combination of painkillers and either acupuncture, exercise classes or manual therapy. Taking regular intervals between a long day struggle at office will help one maintain the pain and will keep the person active.
- In addition to walk for a while in office, experts say that doing some simple stretches can help the muscles to ease. Wrist extension and flexion by holding the top of your hand pushing it ahead and pushing your fingers into your palm to push the hand back helps to stretch the ligaments and tendons in the forearm which tend to get tight and shortened after a day of computer work. Hamstring stretches such as bending down to touch toes can help alleviate back pain. The biggest culprit in lower back issues is the hamstrings so you want to stretch the hamstrings to lessen the stress on the lower back. Stretching can help one’s blood flow in the right direction.
- Lumbar support and seat pads may help relieve lower back pain, but experts say the tendency with these aids is still to lean forward causing unwanted stress on the spine. Instead, they recommend a kneeling chair that has a fixed seat with a 30 degree slope and padded support for the knees. Because of the angle, [the kneeling chair] forces you to sit up straight and maintains a neutral position of the spine. Kneeling chairs also allow hip flexors to lengthen and put less pressure on the lower back by preventing slouching. Stress affects everyone regardless of back pain, but stress does have a physical effect on the lower back itself.
- Lower Back pain can be controlled by lessening the stress, improving sitting posture and also by following healthy food and life habits.