Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. G.d.nayak


General Physician, Bangalore

40 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Dr. G.d.nayak MBBS General Physician, Bangalore
40 Years Experience  ·  50 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. G.d.nayak
Dr. G.d.nayak is one of the best General Physicians in Sevakshetra Hospital, Bangalore. Doctor has helped numerous patients in his/her 40 years of experience as a General Physician. Doctor is a MBBS . You can consult Dr. G.d.nayak at Family Clinic in Sevakshetra Hospital, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. G.d.nayak and consult privately on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Mysore Medical College, - 1977
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Family Clinic

#124, Masjid Road, yarab Nagar, BSK 2nd StageBangalore Get Directions
50 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. G.d.nayak

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

Ayurveda, Ambala
Dear, These are some instructions & methods for good sleep: • Frequent oil massage of head with oil relax your mind and enhances sleep. You can also do foot massage daily it destress you. * Eat food with a bowl of curd and after that off the light and go to sleep because after eating meal our brain become relax and sleep comes. • Drink a glass of milk at night daily. * Avoid the excess use of laptop and phone during night. They also cause sleeplessness. • Do not take caffeine, tea & alcohol in excess and these are stimulant,(activate) your brain result in lack of sleep. • Avoid drinking alcohol & smoking. • Do not take stress. Do meditation and long breathing pranayams to relax the mind.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My vas deferens is absent . I am suffering from premature ejaculation and low sex drive. Is there any relation in both.

MS-General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Hyderabad
No, there is no relationship between absent vas and your symptoms. Consult a qualified sexologist to treat your problems. Don't go to an unqualified quack.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. Mere sar me hamesa dard rehta hai mene uske liye bahut dawai khaya pr thik nahi hua sir kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai ki mujhe kya krna chahiye. Thanks.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Hi take pranacharya no tens capsule 1_1 twice a day. 1-1 drop of cow ghee in both nostrils at night time before sleep. Take shirshooladi vajra ras twice a day with honey. Avoid tea and coffee.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I want to increase my penis size .is it possible to improve the size from the medicine or exercise?

Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), PGD(Sexual Medicine & Councelling)
Sexologist, Gurgaon
Dear lybrate-user. If your penis size is in between 3 -5 inches when erect than its normal to hv normal sex. However you may try "farbah" an oil based medicine by rex company as adviesd on leaflet. But remember penis health can be improved by exercise n medicine by which penis looks large but actual size not.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 year old mail and suffering from cold and cough from last 2 years. I consulted to doctors and took medicine as per their prescription bt my problem does not controlled. Give me the specific detail about my problem.

Pulmonologist, Bangalore
Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. If it's normal then you will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatemnt can be started. You might be having allergic rhinitis along with asthma. Consult a pulmonologist for the same. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My glucose levels ain't in control, neither only with mixtard nor with actrapid or actrapid with lantus. If I take only mixtard my pp increases​ and if I take​ actrapid with or without lantus my fasting increases​. It controls when I take mixtard (morning 13u nd night 15u) and actrapid 13u in noon with lantus 10u. I'm afraid of using three different types of insulin. Is it ok or it has some bad effect or may be.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
If your sugar level is controlled when you take mixtard (morning 13u and night 15u) and actrapid 13u in noon with lantus 10u., you can do that and if needed make changes by consulting with a doctor or me in the site
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.

General Physician, Mumbai
For headache take tablet paracetamol and we need to check your vital parameters of the body for further guidance
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am monthly getting patches on gums. They get recovered by themselves but doctor told me it is because of B12 deficiency. What are the natural sources of the same? What should I do?

PG Hom, London, BHMS
Homeopath, Mumbai
Hello , there are no vegetarian sources of vitamin b12. Majority of non vegetarian foods are rich in vitamin b 12. Meat and fish are the richest source. Other than that you will have to take supplements.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am not able to sleep since 1 week. I always try to sleep on time but I am helpless. I am not getting proper sleep. In a week I slept hardly 3 4 hours only. I have tried each n every possible thing. I am not taking any stress nor any pressure. I have started to drink milk at night also to get better sleep. But all this is in vain. Please suggest me I am fearing that it may be features of insomnia.

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Chennai
It is definitetly insomnia, a significant percentage of population suffer from insomnia. The reasons need to be evaluated before you are treated. Consult a psychiatrist. There are non-dependent medications to treat insomnia as well as sleep hygiene, which will be decided after the evaluation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Nocturnal emission - Good or Bad

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Nocturnal emission - Good or Bad
Dreaming about sexual intercourse and nocturnal emission are very common in adolescents and young adults. Body produces semen whenever it is sexually excited or aroused. The semen thus produced is stored inside the body. Remember, the semen is a waste product.

The body needs to throw the stored semen out. If the person do not indulge in sexual intercourse or masturbation, body finds its own way to throw the semen out. The methodology the body usually adopts are nocturnal ejaculation (night fall) or droplets through urine. Therefore the nocturnal emission is quite natural and therefore is not harmful for body and mind.
101 people found this helpful

Sir I have facing itching problem In full Body since 2 months. Please gives some solution what I do. For this I beg Your pardon.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem without adverse effects. The medicine tackles the root cause of the problem, acts internally and gradually expels the toxins from the body. It heals from inside out unlike superficial treatment of an ointment. Consult privately.Rs.149/
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My parents are both a diabetes patients how can they come to control and what are the foods they should have in regular base to be control.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, for controlling diabetes following things are important: 1) take prescribed medication correctly without missing a dose. 2) take a restricted diet giving exact calories based on ideal body weight (ibw = height in cms - 100 x 0.9 = kgs), 3) avoid sweets, deep fried foods, junk foods and pastries, 4) consume a good deal of green leafy vegetables and salads and permitted fruits (100 g a day), 5) refrain from alcohol and smoking, red meat and egg yolk, 6) exercise daily for at least 1 hour a day, brisk walking is an ideal one. 7) periodically check blood sugar levels, keep a record and check hba1c% once in 4 to 6 months, should be maintained <7%.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am daily suffering from headache. When I travel too much I have pain in my head. I have lost my virginity. So what you would suggest me.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan of head to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 27 years old I have PCOD from last 1 .5 years Due to that my periods are irregular And I am not getting pregnant Please advise me.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
diet for u cruciferous vegetab take sepia 200 one dose puls 30 one dos per dy for wk kali br 12c one dos a day for 10 days aur mur na. 12c sam abov apis 12c sam abov conium 3c 3tims aday for 5 days les, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts · greens, including red leaf lettuce and arugula · green and red peppers · beans and lentils · almonds · berries · sweet potatoes · winter squash · pumpkin inform me progres
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Which medicine should I take if I'm suffering from cold, fever and headache at same time?

General Physician, Mumbai
taking medicine is not mandatory in cough and cold take rest plenty of warm fluids do saline gargles and steam inhalation u can take tab sinerest for cold had headache
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old male I am not getting much interest in sex like earlier what to do.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please reduce your weight by diet control and daily exercise take cap ayurslim by himalaya 2 2 after food youvan churna by patanjali 2 tsf twice a day reconsult me on lybrate after 15 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My belly is very heavily. And so panic sometimes. I don't know what I do. please suggest me.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
try to reduced weight . avoid fatty / oily / spicy foods. do exercise daily. go walk daily. eat green veg. whole grain foods. take low calories foods.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe headache from 2 weeks. Tried many remedies but did not work. So pls help me.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Take Belladonna 200 ch , 5 drops twice daily. Take BC No. 12, 5 tabs twice daily and kali phos 6x, 5 tabs at bed time. Alpha HA, 15 drops with warm water twice daily. Revert me after 15 days.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

While pooping their is a discharge of blood from the anus. Why is it happening? And what should I do to stop it. Please help.

Fellowship in Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons, Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery, M.S. - Master of Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Blood while pooping may be because of piles. A surgeon has to check to confirm and the stage of disease. Then one can decide about the modality of treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sex problem .I can not do sex long time with my partner. Any doctor can help me

Dear lybrate user, kindly note that if you indulge in sexual relation after an interval of minimum 7 days then you are bound to discharge quickly during intercourse but that does not imply that you have any disease. It occurs due to loss of control of the muscles of penis. Normally it is seen that when a person does sexual intercourse daily he gains control over the muscles of penis & can stay longer during sex. You need to take homoeopathic mother tincture salix nigra q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water to get rid of premature ejaculation. But before taking any medicine kindly notice whether you are having a second erection within 15 minutes of ejaculation for the first time. If you are not experiencing any erection within 15 minutes of ejaculation then you are surely suffering from erectile dysfunction. There will be a change of medication in this case. To get rid of erectile dysfunction you need to take homoeopathic mother tincture agnus castus q q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. Kindly note that this medication may not be sufficient enough to take care of your problem. These medicines are based on the symptoms of your diseased condition & these medicines need to be complemented by further deep-acting remedies in order to permanently eliminate the underlying cause of the disease. So I would suggest you to consult me privately via lybrate as it is very necessary to diagnose the proper underlying cause of your problem if you are wishing for a permanent relief from your problems. A permanent annihilation of the underlying cause of the disease will not only provide you relief from your troubles but it will also cease any chance of further relapse of that particular disease condition.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed