Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
What can be the cause of blood in vomit the morning after drinking alcohol. I did not have any abdominal pain, just nausea and loss of appetite.
He is in problem of headache in the day time. He had no bad habits (smoking/drinking). So please give me the solution.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am already .drink everyday. My sperm loss .pls. How to increase sperm & increase to sex life .this is effect my sperm .pls. Suggest how growth sperm .in diet or any exercise any more than solution sir pls. Thanks.
I am 18 years and I have frequent cold and it is not at all curing yet all plzz suggest me some precautions.
My friend father got sugar he us very worried about that he completely stopped eating food at night and morning also he doesn't take anything please tell us a best solution.
I had sex with a girl one month back and now I am getting small pimple in my body and I am scared about hiv What are the symptoms of hiv.
I'm conceived, This is 9th month for me, I'm suffering from severe throat pain. In my blood test report serum T4 is 11.04 but normal is 4.6 - 10.5 cord. I having cold and cough and inside my nose I having wound too. What is the reason for my throat pain.
I am 28 years old, married having 2 babies. Since a week long I am having a problem of black stool. It was not before but since few days I'm having blackish colour of stool with a bad fuel smell. I'm not having any stomach pain. I'm ok but I'm very much tensed regarding colour of my stool. Sir/madam please suggest me what should I do next. As I'm ashamed to narrate my problem with my family.
My wife gave birth to a baby six months back and since then she is having irregular menstruation periods. Some times it comes after twenty days and some times in fifteen days and now almost 35 days have gone since her last periods. Although we haven't any sexual intercourse still We have done the test which has shown negative result? Please provide appropriate answer for the problem. Do we need to consult a gyne? My wife is breastfeeding the baby could this be the cause please clarify?
Hi sir. i'm 16 years old from last three years i'm masturbating like twice a day is it risky? so far i'm awesome.
I am 41 year male ancologyspondylisis for last 10 years no medicine taken my posture going down neck movement restricted.
Sir, I had a leg injury 3 years back, doctors operated and inserted nails in my knee and ankle in malaysia. Now, I consulted orthopaedic surgeon in india. He advised me not to remove nails forever. I'm doing well with nails. Should I operate to remove or not.
My stomach have a stone. Many times suddenly my pain have started. If you have any suggestion then please give me solution.
Yoga stimulate pressure receptors in skin which in turn ramp up brain and body's vagal activity, as it plays a role in hormone production and release