Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. G.d.nayakYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years male. I have myasthenia gravis 1st stage last 9 months. Is it curable? How long the medicine I will to take?
Dear sir, My question is that my complete family is suffering from vit d deficiency and bad cholesterol problem and they did not have time for physical activity. What should be done in this case? Please help .
I am 26-years-old suffering from excessive fatigue, frequent headaches, feeling lack of energy, crepitation in joints and joint pains. Could not able to lead healthy life. What is the problem.
I have a heavy fever in two days please care of me and also I suffering motions please help and give a answer.
I have a unprotected sex and bow I have little bit rashes on my body but its not reddish colour and I have a hand pain a week ago is this a symptoms of aid.
I am suffering from the problem of uric acid when it increases my hand becomes double in size and I feels so much pain in my hand. So what should I do to completely solve this problem and which types of food I should avoid.
Hi. I have a problem related to Preejaculation. As soon as pennies become hard. It ejaculates automatically. Pls suggest.
Sir, I am ved. I am 18 years old. I have digestion problem. Please give some health tips to prevent .
Cloves provide relief from toothache and this is one of the main reasons why you will see them listed as an Ingredient in 99% of toothpastes.
2. Nausea and vomiting:
Cloves and clove oil, when taken together, can provide relief from Nausea.
3. Cough and breath:
Cough and bad breath can be cured by consuming cloves. These are very common problems that we all face and can be very well treated by the consumption of cloves on a daily basis. You can do this by including them in your dishes and also as refreshments at any time of the day.
It is a good remedy for treating morning sickness. Take around ten grains of cloves, mix them with tamarind and palm sugar and make it into a nice mixture using water. Drink this solution twice a day as an effective treatment.
Common cold can be treated effectively by drinking a lukewarm mixture made with ten drops of clove oil and honey. Drink it twice or thrice a day.
Doctor ji please help me. Im in great problem. Im suffering from early discharge problem from one year. please suggest me some effective drugs and medicine. Thnx.
I am suffering from fever from last six days what are the prescriptions to be taken, am I should consult a doctor if yes refer a doctor in Hyderabad so it is near to me.
I have headache last 3 days. What should I do. When I slept in night and after that I wake up I felt headache for sometime. I am worried about it plzz suggest.
Can be a any chances pregnent if I had unprotected sex in before 8 days on periods and take ipil 8 hourse after sex?
I am not able to sleep in night. I Dont feel sleepy at all. Till 4-5am. I know there r many side effects of it. But how can I sleep Early. I need advices. Thank You!
Nephrotic syndrome is a type of kidney disorder wherein, the body passes out excess amount of proteins through urine, owing to the damage caused to the tiny clusters of blood vessels in the kidneys. The symptoms include putting on excessive weight as a result of fluid retention, foamy urine and severe swelling around the region of the feet, ankles and eyes.
Common causes behind it
- Minimal change disease (also known as nil disease) leads to the abnormal functioning of the kidneys
- Excess deposit of amyloid proteins in the organs, thus taking a toll on the filter mechanism of the kidneys.
- Diabetes affecting the glomeruli (capillaries present in the nephrons of the kidneys).
- Systemic lupus erythematous causing chronic swelling of your kidney.
- Membranous nephropathy wherein the membranes in your glomeruli thicken.
- Infections such as malaria, hepatitis C, hepatitis B and HIV.
- Medications to combat infections and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Kidney Biopsy is an essential part of disease assessment.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors bring down blood pressure levels as well as the amount of protein discharged from the urine.
- Water pills help control sweating, thus, increasing the fluid flushed from the kidneys.
- Statins reduce cholesterol levels.
- Blood thinners such as anticoagulants lower the risk of blood clots.
- Corticosteroids regulate the immune system and ease the inflammation that results from kidney disorders.
- Incorporating certain lifestyle changes such as opting for lean proteins, cutting on the intake of fat in the diet and consuming lesser amounts of salt can treat inflammation and swelling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.