Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G.d.nayakYour feedback matters!
Hello, my wife is pregnant 4 months, we just did her blood test and report showing as thyroid. What precaution has to be taken kindly suggest.
Is this possible to have an ovary transplant. Since removing the ovary will have future consequences so is replacement possible rather than removing it?
Hi sir my age is 22 I have no bp but I am feeling miss beat in my heart while lying and doing some physical activity is that really tab Abana help to control miss beat I taken all test but there is nothing wrong in my heart could you please help me with this?
In slightly more medical terms, sexual disorder is known as sexual dysfunction. Sexual disorders are health conditions that could surface in both males and females. This not only acts as a hurdle in the path of an alternative understanding of sexuality but also deters spontaneous reporting of sexual problems. Patients largely feel the need to redress such problems; the fear of being ridiculed or being mocked deters them continually. Another way of approaching the problem and its subsequent treatment is to identify the factors leading to its development. Your way of life plays an eminent role in deciding the quality of your health. You may seek help from a professional to bring about fruitful changes in your lifestyle.
Sexual disorders can be categorized as follows
- Desire disorders: It often happens that a male or a female repeatedly feels laidback about indulging in sexual activity. The problem could be persistent in general or it could be directed towards a single partner. You may or may not develop this condition all of a sudden. Low levels of estrogen in females and low levels of testosterone in males are known to lead to such sexual irregularities.
- Sexual arousal disorders: Females at an older age or after childbirth often suffer from a sexual arousal disorder. The condition could also be found in young adults. It is characterized by a dry vagina and the lack of pleasure during foreplay or intercourse. Amid males this problem is prevalently known as erectile dysfunction. A man might not be able to enjoy physical contact with his partner. Men usually face difficulties in having a proper erection. The male organ in such a case is only partly erected.
- Sexual orgasm disorders: If you are on certain medications or have been experiencing frequent bouts of anxiety, attaining climax can be a headache. Patients of this disorder either fail to have an orgasm or it is extremely delayed.
- Sexual pain disorders: Pain disorders are more common in women. In most cases, painful intercourse is the result of lack of arousal. If the vagina is not sufficiently lubricated, a woman might experience severe pain. Pain can also be the symptom of a serious underlying disease like vaginismus. A medical condition where a man faces painful erection due to excess accumulation of blood in the penis is referred to as priapism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hello doctor please help me I was really suffering very very bad from night fall, for past 2 years I was suffering from this problem, due to this I was feeling too bad feeling too dull feeling like lasted everything my memory power become too weak so that I can not keep anything in my memory so that I can not study, then I has no excitement feeling, hair falls, regular fatigue and nowadays im getting too anger for small matter itself. Sometimes I think to suicide because, why should I live like a robot. Really I have no love feeling on anyone. Please please help me anyone.
We all need water to live, but how much do we really know about it? From the truth about drinking eight glasses of water per day to refilling plastic bottles, here's what you should know about water benefits.
For something so seemingly simple and essential as drinking water, plenty of myths and misconceptions exist about possible water benefits and harms.
Learn how to separate the myths from the facts about drinking water.
1. Everyone needs to drink eight glasses of water a day.
2. Drinking water flushes toxins from your body.
3. Bottled water can cause tooth decay.
4. Drinking water can help keep your skin moist.
5. Drinking water helps you lose weight.
6. Yellow urine is a sign of dehydration.
7. If you're thirsty, you are already dehydrated.
8. You need sports drinks, not water, to function at a high level in athletics.
9. It's possible to drink too much water.
10. You should not reuse plastic water bottles.
Water is essential to survival - use these facts to figure out if you need to increase your intake or feel reassured that you're drinking enough.