Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
For about two weeks my urine is yellow in colour of even though I have been drinking so much water. What may be the reason for urine colour?
Extreme vaginal itching. White discharge without any foul smell. The itching is mainly in the labia minora portion. Sometimes getting scar during itching.
I have been sick for like a week now. 3 days ago I went for a check up. I had an ultrasound which detected hepatitis but when the reports came everything was normal. Today I again went for a check up. I had a blood test for malaria this also came negative. Now I am not able to figure out what is it. My temperature rises up to 100-101 every evening. What should I do in this case?
I have been reading about nootropil recently as I was looking for enhancement medicine to improve brain function, memory and thinking capacity. Do these supps actually work? Do we have such drugs in India?
I have many pimples & blackheads on my face for over two years. Sometimes I feel very shameful in parties because of my pimples & blackheads. What should I do?
I am very weak . My friends and almost everyone I know is healthy with a good body . I have a habit of masturbation 6 times a weak . However I am working daily to leave the habit . I am only 15 years old and want to get healthy now . Please help me . I feel a lot depressed .
Give me a balanced food list for care my hair. I am 19 years male and I have hair fall problem last 3 years and I have dandaff also.
Hello doctor I am 17 years old I have a pimple problem since last 3 years I have consult 4 doctors but no improvement is there so what can I do currently I am using clear gel, benzac ac gel and adaferin gel is it okay or not.
What protection or medicine I have to take at the time of high fever? What will be its precaution? Please help me.
1. Eat three small meals and three snacks evenly spaced throughout the day. It is important to avoid periods of hunger or overeating.
2. Eat slowly and chew foods well.
3. Be relaxed at mealtime.
4. Sit up while eating and for 1 hour afterward.
5. Avoid eating within 3 hours before bedtime. Bedtime snacks can cause gastric acid secretion during the night.
6. Cut down on caffeine-containing foods and beverages, citrus and tomato products, and chocolate if these foods cause discomfort.
7. Include a good source of protein (milk, meat, egg, cheese, etc.) at each meal and snack.
8. Antacids should be taken in the prescribed dose, one-hour and 3 hours after meals and prior to bedtime. This regimen is most likely to keep the acidity of the stomach at the most stable and lowest level.
9. Milk and cream feedings should not be used as antacid therapy. Although milk protein has an initial neutralizing effect on gastric acid, it is also a very potent stimulator. Hourly feedings of milk have been shown to produce a lower ph than three regular meals.
10. Caffeine-containing beverages (coffee, tea, and cola drinks) and decaffeinated coffee cause increased gastric acid production but may be taken in moderation at or near mealtime, if tolerated.