Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G BalasubrahmanyamYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe hair fall and hair thinning issue. Having itching scalp and greasy dandruff issue. I have tried everything from egg to onion juice but nothing worked out. I have used Hairzone lotion of himalaya and hairless tablets of Mankind for 3 months. initially while having the tablets my hair fall decreased and hair length issue was addressed but few months later after completing the 3 months course I am again facing the same issue .its my humble request .plz guide me .i wi ll be grateful. I am 26 years old.
I have pimples on my face even after doing no. Treatments I can't get the better results what you will suggest to me regarding this.
I have pimples problem so much due to which my face condition become very bad I don't have so much money to get best treatment so pls suggest some home therapy.
I m fair but my skin is oily. I drink lots of water a day but I have so many pimples. Sometimes it spread all over my face. What I can do to stop these pimples?
Sir I have a health problem I have fungal infection. I had consulted many doctors due to this issue for the past 1 year. It is increasing day by day. I'm Using many ointments and tablets. So please suggest me a good solution.
I am 26 male, please prescribe homeopathic medicine for hair fall and proper dosage pattern. Thanks to all the doctors for helping laymen like me with your altruistic services. With regards abhimanyu.
Having pimples under the skin and some acne and as well as scars please suggest oral and tropical medicine and not any home remedies.
Dear sir or madam I have too much small pimple on my face which become irritating for pls help me regard this or recommend any sope or facewash.
I am 25 years male I am facing problem with pimples how to clear pimples and its marks Thanks in advance..
Acne scars look bad and often interfere with your bright looks, as they make you feel embarrassed and unfresh. You use more makeup to cover them or avoid going out in order to hide them. However, instead of hiding your face or the scars, you may try these treatment options to remove the scars instead and feel brighter and better.
- Chemical peels: This method involves the application of a chemical peel on the skin. The acid in it removes the superficial skin layer to improve the appearance of the scar. This works well on lighter scars, and a licensed medical practitioner, nurse or cosmetologist can do this procedure.
- Dermabrasion and Microdermabrasion: This technique involves using a high-speed brush on the skin to polish the portion of the scar and make that part of the skin even, so that the scar looks lighter. If your skin doctor feels that you don't need serious dermabrasion, then he may use a microdermabrasion where small crystals are sprayed onto the skin surface to remove the skin cells over the scar and improve appearance.
- Fillers: Fillers are used on the skin which gets depressed due to the acne or scars. There are some binding materials like collagen or Hyaluronic acid, which can be injected through an injection, and this keeps the skin smooth, scar free and elevated for some time after which the injection has to be repeated. This has to be a continuous treatment until your skin starts to appear normal again.
- Retinoid creams: The retinoid creams are especially beneficial on scars if applied patiently for a prolonged period. These creams come with little side effects like burning, drying or peeling of the skin, but over a medium to long-term application, all scars do get removed.
- Laser treatment: A combination of a few types of laser treatments or just one type depending on the acne stage or redness is used. This smoothens the skin and removes the acne scars by removing skin cells from the area.
- Punch Excisions and Skin grafting: This is a surgical technique. The acne scar can be removed by cutting a portion of the skin, and removing it. Normally, this procedure is combined with skin grafting, where the hole created by the acne is filled up either through stitches, or through grafting of the skin. This is actually the most invasive process to remove scars and only done when you have a serious, permanent and stubborn scar which can't be effectively removed by other techniques. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.