Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. G A ArunkumarYour feedback matters!
I had a Root canal treatment last year in march. 4 days back I ws eating and the cap of the tooth broke into two parts. I have my exams till feb end, so I ll only get to see a doctor aftr it. Is it a problem to leave it as it is? Or a doctor should be consulted. I aint facing any problem with the tooth although. Suggest.
This lady has had no problems even 15 years after treatment and her teeth still look wonderful and most natural adding to her smile aesthetics, persona and beauty.
Have a good day.
I have problem with teeth. How can you solve this. When im taking cooling and sweet it's paining. How you get rid of it.
My teeth is not good I brush with colgate paste but blood is coming when brush the teeth or when hard thing to cut with teeth.
1. Chew coriander (dhaniya) seeds.
2. Gargle with decoction of triphala.
3. Chew liquorice (mulethi) root.
4. Chew cinnamomum (dalchini).
5. Eating celery, carrots, apples helps in removing plaque build ups that are responsible for mild and infrequent forms of bad breath.
6. A salt water gargle also helps to remove bacteria from throat and tonsils.
Hi doctor, I am 21 year old and I have ear pain from last four days at that same time I suffered from tongue ulcer now little bit alright from that, let me know the solution for ear pain (left ear).?
I am 25 years old man my younger brother complaint me from last 4 years that when I was sleeping then I rub my teeth very hard and for long time actually I never take this issue serious I always think that he is just joking but from last 6 months I was living with my friends in Chandigarh when they complaint me that daily in the night I rub my teeth very hard and for long time. I am so worried about this issue so please tell me that how I will overcome from this issue and also tell me the reason why I was facing this issue and side effects of teeth rubbing.
What happens when you have a cavity?
When tooth decay is limited there is no pain. All decay starts on the enamel. Sealants can be applied to reduce the acid attack on the teeth. If detected early, these can be very well managed by removing the decayed portion and filling it with tooth-colored composite resin restorations.Remember that even at a relatively late stage, when the tooth is broken / decayed badly it can built back to its original form.
Glass Ionomer Cement: This is used for small restorations, especially in primary or milk teeth in children, mostly for economic reasons.
Composites: Composite resins attach themselves to the tooth by a chemical reaction. The biggest advantage is that they can be made to match the tooth with the appropriate shade.
Dental Pain occurs when the complex supply of blood vessels and nerves (the Pulp) is affected by bacteria as they burrow into the tooth layers (Enamel and Dentin), along with their noxious by-products and acid. The deeper the decay enters, higher the chances of infection and increasing intensity of pain.
What happens when you have a root canal?
Severe excruciating pain is experienced, when decay reaches the pulp is usually with a set of aggravating factors either hot and / or cold. Root canal therapy is required to save the tooth.
Root Canal: In root canal treatment, basically the tooth is treated for the infection and all the diseased tissue of the tooth is removed and filled. With good treatment the pain should disappear in a few days. Remember that root canal can be done in single sitting and when done with adequate local anaesthesia (injection) they are pretty much pain free!
Usually a cap is required on the tooth. Ceramic Crowns or caps are being made of ceramic material more often; gradually it is becoming the most preferred option since this looks and feels very natural.
There is a pain in some nerve/muscle in and around my right side of jaw joint near ear. It was preceded by slight headache for two days. This pain extends into the inner right ear also. Initially, I apprehended it to be wisdom tooth but its just an apprehension. There is no pain in the Gums, though. It hurts in attempting to open the full jaw and chewing food. And yes, I keep up regular brushing.
I have lot of problems with my tooth and it get lot of red color and I want to clean it. If I did this. There is any problem with this process.
Hlo sir I have a oral submucas fibrosis and my mouth is not opening. Please give me a best treatment. In ayurvedic ?
I have been getting blood from upper right side of Gums.especially when i went to Bath room bleeds some what But this is not happens Daily. It appears weekly couple or third.
5 foods you didn't know were ruining your teeth
Brushing is not the only way to keep your teeth free from damage. To have perfectly healthy and sparkly teeth, you should avoid certain foods as well, especially those high in sugar and acid content.
Fruits rich in sucrose (such as cherries, mangoes and pears) are like food to the bacteria in your mouth. These bacteria give rise to plaque build-up; and produce lactic acid, which causes the erosion of your tooth enamel.
As for foods containing acid (like meat, cashew nuts and peanuts), their acidic content is chiefly responsible for tooth decay. In fact, these foods eat away at your enamel and cause your teeth to chip and break.
Which are the foods that spell danger for your teeth?
1. Apples: sadly, an apple a day doesn't keep the dentist away. Apples have high acidic content and are very harsh on your enamel. Remember to rinse your mouth thoroughly with water just after having apples.
2. Pickles: pickles are either made of sugar or vinegar and can be sweet and sour, depending on what's used. While the vegetables and fruits used in these pickles may do you good, it's the brine that brings about tooth decay. Make sure to brush your teeth after an hour of having pickles to prevent any sort of damage.
3. Bread: processed white bread that you have at breakfast every morning is loaded with sugar. It's quite sticky as well and easily gets lodged between your teeth, giving rise to cavities.
4. Popcorn: working in the same way as bread, popcorn can get easily stuck in the lines between your teeth, leading to a rise in the level of bacteria in your mouth. You can indulge yourself in a bit of popcorn as long as you floss and brush after an hour or two of eating it.
5. Diet sodas: just because sodas contain no added sugar doesn't mean they are healthy for your teeth. The acidity of diet sodas is very high, making it one of the worst things out there for your teeth. The only thing you can do is to cut down your consumption of diet sodas.