Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. FlemingsonYour feedback matters!
Hello sir /mam I have gaps in between my teeth n my upper teeth are also in front. So can we get over this things?
I am a 21 years boy. When am brushing my teeth it is bleeding how get rid of it and how to get clean teeth.
I am suffering from bad breath. I have changed so many toothpaste and toothbrushes and mouth wash but have no result. I think there is any other problem.
I have developed gingivitis which is the beginning level. My front lower (4 teeth) are not aligned. Is braces the solution to do away with gingivitis? Moreover, if I go for braces it will even become difficult to clean teeth ending up with more deposition of tartar. What to do?
My teeth are yellowish since childhood. I took laser whitening 3 months ago which somewhat improved my teeth's colour but not completely and by today my teeth are again turning yellowish though I have been using whitening toothpaste regularly. Is laser not a permanent solution? Besides this treatment what more can I do to protect my teeth's colour?
What causes tooth decay?
Bacteria and food can cause tooth decay. A clear, sticky substance called plaque is always forming on your teeth and gums. Plaque contains bacteria that feed on the sugars in the food you eat.
As the bacteria feed, they make acids. The acids attack the teeth for 20 minutes or more after you eat. Over time, these acids destroy tooth enamel, causing tooth decay.
Things that make you more likely to have tooth decay include:
- Not brushing and flossing your teeth regularly and not seeing a dentist for checkups and cleanings.
- Eating foods that are high in sugar and other carbohydrates, which feed the bacteria in your mouth.
- Not getting enough fluoride. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay by making teeth more resistant to acids produced by plaque.
- Not having enough saliva. Saliva washes away food and harmful sugars, so it helps protect your teeth from decay. A dry mouth may be caused by a condition such as xerostomia or sjögren's syndrome, by taking certain medicines, or by breathing through your mouth. Older adults are more likely to have a dry mouth.
- Having diabetes.
- Chewing tobacco.
I have teeth problem. Cold or warm items create pain in my teeth. Also my teeth not strong. I want your suggestion. Sometime I used to clove oil to avoid pain.
Sir jab bhi mai din mai sota (sleep) hota hu to aur ek saat uthta hu to muh mai kuchh ajeeb sa hota jaise 1 ghante tak kuchh bhi khaane ka man nahi karta hai kuchh khatta khatta sa mahsus hota hai aur agar raat mai sota (sleep) hota hu to kuchh bhi nahi hota. Sir meri help kijiye mai bahut pareshan hu kuchh kijiye. Bhook bhi lagti hai aur pyash bhi lagti hai bat zee michlata rhta hai sir kya kami ho sakti hai.. Help me sir. Mujhe english nahi aati aur hindi baaten karta hu.
How to get rid of mouth ulcer for life. Its been regular that I experience mouth ulcer. Its almost 2 3 times in a month and last for 4 5 days.
I am 25 years old and from last some years I found problem with sore in mouth It happens only when I found problem in stomach I face problem for example 15 days in month.
My teeth have become yellow in color. I would like to know the treatment cost for cleaning my teeth.
I am 21 years old girl. And everday when I wake up. Then blood is coming from my mouth and from my tooth. Please give me suggestion for this.
My teeth is very dirty yellowish color I brush 2 time in one day but no result on it I have no any kinds of bad habit's please tell me how I got white teeth ?
I have very bad breath. My teeth are yellow always. How can I get rid of that. please suggest me how get my teeth white. Plzzzzzzz help me.
Hyperdontia is an oral condition where people may have an overcrowding of teeth in their mouths due to the growth of extra teeth which are known as supernumerary teeth, in dental terms. This problem may hit people of any gender, background and medical history. This is caused when an extra tooth bud is found in the tissue from which the teeth typically grow. The most common cases are those that affect children who are already suffering from Down's Syndrome.
This article will tell you all about coping with and correcting the issue:
- Problems Experienced: Let us first understand the various problems that a patient may experience. To begin with, there may difficulty when it comes to eating and chewing as too many teeth will make this task cumbersome. Also, this condition may prevent the normal teeth eruption process. Further, these teeth may fuse with the permanent teeth in the mouth of the patient. And finally, all this can also lead to the formation of a cyst or tumour.
- Check Ups and Diagnosis: In order to treat this problem, the dentist will first of all conduct a thorough check up of the mouth of the patient and try to find the exact cause of the ailment. This will also be done with the help of lab tests based on blood samples as well as a dental X-ray. Further, the most important thing that the dentist will try to check is whether or not the supernumerary teeth are affecting the growth of the permanent teeth, in any way.
- Tooth Extraction: Once the dentist has had a look at the problem, he or she will be in a better position to take a call regarding whether or not the supernumerary teeth need to be removed. In most cases, these teeth will not be removed unless the said tooth is loose, which in turn can present the risk of choking by passing into the lungs. If tooth extraction has been decided upon, then the orthodontist or the dentist will do so by administering local anaesthesia first. Depending on the severity of the condition, the tooth may have to be cut and removed in pieces while the doctor has to ensure that there is enough space left for the permanent teeth to grow and find a place for themselves.
- Alignment: After the process of extraction is done, the dentist has to ensure that there is proper alignment of the teeth with the help of proper orthodontic methods for the remaining teeth to grow in a proper manner. Endodontic treatment will be used for fused treat in order to work on the tooth pulp and tissue in the surrounding area.