Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fiza Taj Samadh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Fiza Taj SamadhYour feedback matters!
I am 49 yrs old. I am suffering due to backache from the last three years. If I stand more than 45 minutes that day evening I am suffering due to severe backache. My profession is insurance surveyor and loss assessor, now I have two staffs for assisting me, so I travel very little distance only. Average 200 kmts in a week.
Sir am 22of age and I have pain in my leg joints when I go to W.c bathroom during that time when getting up my leg feels uncomfortable and different type of pain while standing /getting the leg straight. I have stopped all my workout s since 1 and half year. Doctor say I have weak bones when tested in camp. osteopenia pls suggest any medication.
I am weak so I want to healthy as I want & back pain when I wake up in morning Digestion is not well.
I am having a severe back pain and right leg pain and I am pregnant woman of 8 month running. So give me remedies for this.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor.