Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Fiona SequeiraYour feedback matters!
I am having pimples since the age of seventeen I tried many medicines but the have no effect on them. Can you please help me? Thanks.
I am 20 years old men. I am having marks and pimples all over my body since last 6 months and it pains a lot when we touch it. How to get rid of these pimples. And also I have tonsillitis how to get rid of that.
Sir/madam. Mere baal bahut jhad rahe h dryness bhi bahut aa gyi h side me baldness bhi hoti ja rahi h mujhe thyroid bhi h me Dr. K pas bhi gyi Dr. Batra but koi fayeda nhi hua skin bhi din pe din ex dry hoti ja rahi h plzz btaye me kaya karu baal r skin ki wjah se bahut preshan hu baal 80% gry bhi ho gye h. please help me.
I am losing my hair and im tired of using shampoos but I did not get any result. Can you please help me.
I have many pimples and acne marks on face what to do to clean it pls tell and to clean face colour.
From last two days I am feeling itching while excreting waste through anus and also bleeding along with waste, what is this happening to me please I am very sad.
My skin was not so dull before but now a days its becoming dark day by day due to sun exposure. Please suggest me some medicated ointment please.
Sir I am having hairfall problem and from my front of my head many hair are gone. So please assist me what to do for getting back the hair.
I am an 17 year old boy studying in 12th std and I have been an athlete in my school life. So now my hands, face and neck have got darkened (tan) from that 3-4 years. And I feel uncomfortable a couple of times as I myself dont like that dark face (not that dark but still./4 in the scale of 7) So please guide me to the best you can in order to get fair enough. Thank you.
I have got a spaces in my head hair so what you can do make my hair thicker stronger and fill these gaps.
I am suffering from allergy (i think) to water.After taking shower, hot or cold, i have continuous burning itching sensation throughout the body mostly back hands and legs.What to do?
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.