Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FatimaYour feedback matters!
I had sexs for 6 days and in between tht I even took I-pill and suddenly aftr 7th day I started bleeding n got my periods before date n it's not stopping now. Today it's 12th day.
My mother-in-law is suffered for stomach pain. She had irregular periods. Heavy pain & full stomach. Pls give a solution.
Why do some girls cry & moan during having sex. Is it compulsory for women to moan & cry when having sex.
My husband is having an orgasm and ejaculation. We do not have children now. We have took all the related test and everything is fine except having 9.24 LH and grade 1 varicocele. factor told that its due to cycogenic better go for IVF. We are so much worried. Please help us by suggesting an way to cure this.
Hello. My age 21 and 75 kgs height 5.7. I am suffering from pcod since 1 year and increasing my weight day by day. I used cycloset syrup for 3months and nw my using apcod sachets twice daily since 6 months but der is no result and I am not getting periods regularly. I am getting when I take deviry for 5 days and next after 10 days I am getting menses. My friends advising me took to take 21 contraceptive pills per month. Is it correct to take it. Any advice for my problem. I am tired to go to hospital n I have consulted many doctors for my problem. So please give me better suggestion in curing my problem thank you.
My age is 38. I was married late. We have a girl child who is now 6 years old. My husband wants to go for the second child. Some people say that children born in late ages are always by surgery. Is this true?
My period is 15 days late. I'm discharging a white fluid it's non smelly. I took a home pregnancy test 5 day ago it was negative. What should I do? Earlier this same situation happened 6 months ago. I took homeopathic medicine and my period started after 65 days. Please help me what should I do.
It's been almost twenty days since she has taken abortion pills. The bleeding still hasn't stopped. What might be wrong?
She is pregnant 7 weeks 3 days according to crl on ultrasound. Her g sac is 13 mm and 1 week before it was 11 mm. Her crl is 9mm. She is taking progesterone and hcg injections. She had a miscarriage on 20th april and then she conceived again very soon. This is her first baby. She is taking thyroxin too. She had some spotting few days back. She went for an ultrasound and g sac ws 13 mm. Cardiac activity was present. What shall she do? should she take sustained release progesterone? what is prognosis for baby?
Lymphomas are tumours that grow in lymph system which is part of immune system.
Lymphoma is the most common type of blood cancer diagnosed in adults and third among common diagnosed in children it can be treated with chemotherapy and lymphoma involving the brain may be treated with radiation therapy.
Disorders of intimate arousal include several aspects of arousal - physical such as genital lubrication, congestion and sensation, subjective such as interest, distress or interpersonal relationship difficulty. Problems of arousal vary among women and can be classified in the following ways:
- Primary: The woman has never experienced sufficient arousal, even when she has had sufficient desire and sexual stimulation.
- Secondary: The woman has been sufficiently aroused in the past, but currently experiences decreased arousal.
- Non-situational: The problem occurs in all sexual situations.
- Situational: The problem occurs only in some sexual situations.
Common factors for this problem include decrease of estrogens and androgens; diabetes; thyroid and prolactin abnormality, vaginal and urinary tract infections; surgery, radiation, and medication, smoking, alcoholism; chronic diseases and psychological factors such as depression and anxiety. Other factors are negative sexual attitudes, low self-esteem triggered by body image like small breast size, overweight and sexual and childhood abuse. Lack of communication can also affect sexual arousal like if a woman cannot tell her partner how she prefers to be stimulated.
- Partner’s sexual dysfunction is also a major cause, it includes erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation.
- Women with sexual arousal disorder are assessed by medical and detail sexual history and clinical examination, including vaginal and breast examinations. Also talking about distress, attitude to sex, and communication with partner etc.
- Testosterone, estrogens, Prolactin, TSH, Sugar, Hb, TC, DC any other test depending on physical examination.
- Treatment depends on the cause of the disorder, related to physical, psychological, and interpersonal factors. If abnormalities are found in blood tests they are treated by medicines.
- Estrogen therapy in the form of local creams or oral tablets or skin patch is used to improve vaginal lubrication and decrease vaginal dryness. Non medicated lubricants can also be used.
- Drugs like Sildenafil, Tadalafil etc increase genital blood flow. DHEA is claimed to improve sexual interest and genital sensation.
Hyperactive arousal Disorders
Some women experience persistent genital arousal called restless genital syndrome. There is increased genital blood flow in non-sexual situations causing distress. It may be related to depression and anxiety there may be physical causes like vascular, neurologic, pharmacologic, and hormonal. Its treatment involves relaxation exercises, topical anesthetics, avoiding use of medications or herbal and nutritional products. Medical treatment includes antidepressants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
The researchers from brazil were the first to study the nutritional composition and it's antioxidant capacity as is produced in south west tropics of brazil and being used in jams drinks and also sold fresh.
Gooseberries contain high level of phytochemicals to prevent oxidative stress that can cause cancer and heart disease
Thirty is more or less the age by which you can consider yourself a woman of the world. You have toiled hard to get into a comfortable space at work and are into a stable relationship as well. An important aspect to not ignore is your sexual life. Be equipped with the right ideas and ways to enjoy that aspect of your life.
Some facts and tips for the women of today.
1. Safety is foremost: meaningless hookups or otherwise - you cannot be careless; safety must be your priority.
2. Express yourself: men are bad at guessing. They will not be able to guess what you like and how you like it. Tell the man exactly what you expect.
3. Live in the moment: a quickie is never a bad idea. Having frequent sex has its perks for your mood as well as overall health. An impromptu quickie will only put a spring to your steps.
4. Watch each other pleasuring self: it is not just for visual appeal, it is in fact educative - you get to study exactly what type of touch, speed, grip, etc gives him the most pleasure. He gets to know the same about you.
5. Take the initiative: most men like being shown that they are desired too. Why should he always initiate sex. Take the lead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.