Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FathimaYour feedback matters!
I'm planning to get married in few months but my vaginal opening is too small, we tried several time's to have intercourses but all efforts are failure. We are very disappointed. Kindly help.
I have got uterus removal operation 3 months ago by laparoscopy sometimes I get pain near belly button. what shall I do?
No time for gym? try these 6 amazing tricks to stay in shape
Who says you need to go to the gym to be in shape? people were much fitter when gyms did not exist at all. The key here is being active or moving your body, which given our modern lifestyle seems hard to achieve. Going to the gym at a regular time each day is a focused way of getting your daily exercise. But it’s not the only way. You can have a fit and toned body by making certain changes in your daily lifestyle which will be a more fun and holistic way of embracing exercise. It also saves your gym expenses!
Here are some simple and fun ways to stay in shape without joining a gym:
1. Start simple home exercises
- Skipping, jumps, squats, burpees and lunges are few simple exercises that will give you a great cardio workout.
- If you want to tone your muscles, do bench presses, stomach crunches, squats and burpees.
- Yoga is also a great way to tone up muscles and build strength.
2. Walk more
- Walk to work if possible. If you need to use transport, park your car 1 km ahead of your workplace or get down two stops ahead if you use public transport.
- Walk briskly to feel your heart pumping. Walk while speaking on your mobile phone.
- Buy a pedometer or download a smartphone app to count your daily steps for motivation.
- Doctors recommend a minimum of 10000 steps a day.
3. Stay active at your workplace
- Instead of sitting and staring at your computer screen all day at work, find innovative ways to exercise.
- While you are waiting for that printout, kick up each leg by turn behind you. Use your water bottle to do arm raises and arm twists.
- Clench and release your fingers in case you are typing for too long.
- While sitting at your desk, stretch out your legs by turn and hold them straight out at hip level under the table.
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator for a few floors at least.
4. Take up a fun activity
- You can get a pet dog and take it out for regular walks.
- Join a local sports team like cricket, football or basketball.
- Dancing and swimming are other ways of enjoying while exercising.
- You can even play an active video game that requires you to get out of your seat and move.
5. Do household chores
- Daily household chores like sweeping, mopping, dusting, scrubbing and gardening are also ways of staying fit. Do them as fast as you can for maximum impact.
- Also, avoid sitting for too long. Simply standing can stretch your back muscles and help you lose 33% more calories.
6. Start running
- Running or jogging daily is a great way to exercise your whole body and build stamina.
- Make it a social activity by pairing up with your friends and colleagues. All you need is a good pair of shoes.
- You can start building these habits only if you are convinced about the need for daily exercise. It won’t take long before you are so addicted to living a more active life that you wouldn’t want to change it! so go ahead and take small but sure steps towards an active and healthy lifestyle and see yourself transform.
Here are food list for healthy Stomach
Hi, I am Dr. Vandana Verma, a clinical nutritionist, and a physical therapist. I excel in weight loss management but also deal with therapeutic diets for patients struggling with metabolic disorders. I am the founder of Fitness For All, Gurgaon. Today I am going to tell you about few food products which can help you in maintaining a healthy gut.
A stomach is the hub of all the problems. So, if we have a healthy gut, we have a healthy life. So what are the food products which can help us have a healthy stomach? The first category of food which can help us in having a healthy gut is citrus fruits, fibrous foods, and leafy vegetables. So, at least to 20 to 25% of fiber is needed in a day for us to have a good gut. What are the foods which are rich in fiber which you can consume in a day? The foods are peanuts, cauliflower, carrots, beans, broccoli and wheat bran can add a good amount of fiber in your gut. Also, if you start having a smaller portion of fiber every day and drink lots of water, then over a period of time you can increase the fiber content in your diet. Then eating light green, dark green and yellow colored green leafy vegetables also make a lot of difference in your lining of the gut because they are very rich in beta carotene and Vitamin C and E.
Now, the second thing is that you should add a lot of prebiotics and probiotics in your diet. So how do we do that? Almost 100 filling bacteria are there in our gut at a given point of time. So what is important is to increase the ratio of the good bacteria over the bad bacteria. So, yogurt is a very good probiotic which everybody is aware of. To support the probiotic bacteria we need to have a lot of prebiotics which naturally are there with the probiotics. So, foods like ginger, onions, honey, avocado, and banana are the good pre biotics which can be had in the day. Choose food that suit. Try having food called carminatives that help to relieve gas in your stomach, for example, cumin. It is very important to add cumin while you are making black beans.
Similarly, ginger is a proven anti-nausea tic. So pregnant women can very safely have ginger whenever they feel a lot of nausea, then, peppermint leaves relief digestive disorders and relax the stomach linings. Eat food to flatten your tummy. If you lose weight, your GI tract will have fewer loads on it. Also, your acid reflux, acidity problems, and constipations, all these problems, if you are facing any of them will be relieved. I am sure by adding these food components in your diet you can have a healthy gut very soon.
In case you are struggling with obesity or any metabolic disorders and seeking professional help, you can contact me on Lybrate.
Hi I'm 7th month pregnancy. N staying away from hometown n personal gynecologist for two months now are there any tests to be conducted in this month or later? Using iron n calcium with folic acid tablets. Is there anything I have to take care of?
What is the permanent solution to melasma and hoe long does it take to cure I developed melasma during pregnancy and I am hypo thyroid too.
My marriage life completed with 1 year but I have no baby. please tell me about why I am not pregnant.
I take unwanted kit before 20. Days because I has pregnant of one month but after 20 days bleeding not stop n smell coming inside so dirty what to do now for stop bleeding please suggest.
Do I really have an Eating Disorder? Cause I have these symptoms. Breast Tenderness, Nausea, Cannot go to sleep well, Frequent urination with small amount of urine, feeling cold when I'm in a windy area, Abdominal Pain a little, Always craving, skipped a period. Plss. I'm very worried cause I've searched it on google about pregnancy it's very similar to this symptoms but then also similar to eating disorders! I've never tried having sex with men! Never ever! except just rubbing my vagina with my pants on.:(I'm sorry I have to mention that. By the way I ate very late like breakfast and did not ate in lunch and I just ate a little in dinner. And drink a lot of softdrinks. Plsss help
Dear sir/ madam I am pregnant with start of 4th month what are the good foods to maintain good water in baby bag all nine months,
I am 20 years old. Initially my periods continued for 4-5 days with good flow but since last 1.5 years it has reduced to 3 days with a good flow. This month I had periods for 2 days third day there was no flow and again 4th and 5th day there was moderate flow ample to use a napkin. Please suggest.
My husband masturbating since 10 years. My question is that .does hi able to get me pregnant .and is his sperms are able to produce child .does he become father. please reply as soon as possible.
Can dual markers blood test for testing down syndrome in fetus happens in the 14th week? I am 13 weeks 4 days pregnant. Please advise.
6 dietary dos and don'ts for pregnancy
Pregnancy is an important time in a woman's life. During this period, you need to be most conscious of what to eat, do and how to change everyday habits. Following these dos and don'ts will ensure a smooth pregnancy experience for you.
1. Take your prenatal vitamin
If you have not yet started taking a prenatal vitamin, now is the time to start. It's particularly critical to get enough folic acid while trying to conceive importantly during the first trimester. It greatly reduces your baby's risk of developing neural tube birth defects such as spina bifida.
2. If you smoke, quit
Smoking increases your risk of developing several problems including miscarriages, placental and preterm birth problems. It slows the fetal growth and increases the risk of stillbirth and infant death. It's never too late to quit or cut back smoking. Every cigarette you don't light gives your baby a much better chance of being healthy.
3. Do eat seafood
Seafood is loaded with vitamins and minerals. Consume a variety of seafood so you don't have a concentration of minerals from only one type of fish. But remember to not eat more than 12 ounces of fish per 7 days.
1. Don't drink alcohol
Alcohol may immensely impact your baby's development. Women who drink alcohol while pregnant could easily deliver a baby with fetal alcohol syndrome (fas). Symptoms of fas are usually low birth weight, learning disabilities, behavioral problems, and lagging patterns in terms of growth and development milestones. Limiting or avoiding alcohol is a step that you need to take.
2. Don't eat raw meat at all
Raw and undercooked meat or eggs carries the risk of food-borne diseases as well as food poisoning incidence. Make sure all eggs and meat that you eat while you are pregnant are cooked well.
3. Don't drink lot of caffeine
Caffeine easily travels through the placenta and increases your baby's heart beats. Research shows that women can safely consume a cup or two of coffee every day, but avoid downing a triple shot strong latte while you have got a bun in the oven.