Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. FathimaYour feedback matters!
I'm 15 years old. I'm losing a lot of hair these days and can't find a remedy to it. Moreover, there has been an increase in lice too. Please help.
My hair has fallen. Please suggest me how can I recover my hair again. I do not want to do hair plantation. So suggest me any oil.
I am 37 years of age male. Can I use veet in private parts to remove hair. And can I use veet for whole body hair removal.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections.
1. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
2. Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
3. Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
4. Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
5. Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
6. Sulphur: Sulphur is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulphur can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
7. Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Hi I'm male my skin is oily and becomes oily and sweaty in the sun and usual too please tel me wat should I use to control or remove oil and sweat from my face forever and dnt bring it back please tel me or help me out with this oily face problems.
I am 21 yr old. I am suffering from pcod from last 5 year. I am just sick of weight gain and hairfall. What can I do to treat this?
I have acne on my face in summer. But acne stop automatically in winters. Last summer I had used benzoyl peroxide gel 2.5. Now a days. Acne are stop but dark spots (not holes) are present at my face. I am using dermadew acne soap daily. Please tell me a suitable cream for it.
I am tensed about my hair loss. Please suggest me some hair oil and precautions which are helpful. Is smoking is also a reason for hair loss. I smoke 6 to 8 cigarettes daily. Help me.
While some scars are negligible, others can mar your beauty. With cosmetic surgery, today, it is easy to remove scars and make them less prominent. Scar revision surgery can range from invasive procedures such as scar excision to non invasive procedures such as cryotherapy, laser therapy and topical silicone therapy. However, none of these have perfect results. The main aim of scar revision surgery is to make the scars blend in as much as possible with the surrounding skin in terms of colour, texture and elevation.
Picking a scar revision procedure is a matter of weighing the pros and cons of each type of procedure and - the cause for dissatisfaction
- functional limitations of the scar and likelihood of functional impairment after surgery
- patient's expectations
- location of the scar
- quality of skin type and surrounding tissue
Scars are formed due to a number of reasons such as acne, cuts, burns, surgery and infection in a wound. Scars created by an over production of collagen are the most difficult to treat. In most cases, a patient requires multiple surgeries for scar revision.
Some of these surgeries are:
1. Surgical Excision: This procedure is usually performed on large scars that do not respond to medication. Here the surgeon shaves and cuts down scar tissue to minimize the size of the scar.
2. Laser Surgery: This is used to smoothen the scars with raised or uneven surfaces. It involves the removal of the top layer of skin and tightening of the layer below it.
3. Z plasty and W plasty: These surgical treatments aim to reduce the visibility of the scar by repositioning them along the natural lines and creases of the skin. All topics that sent after editing should be considered as approved.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!