Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farha Dheeba Khan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Farha Dheeba KhanYour feedback matters!
My daughter aged 22 has been suffering from depression for last one year and she is taking Sizodon LS one a day but feel sleepy for full day and still have mood swing. What to do.
I am feeling tired. Side by side I am also suffering from digestion problem and sometimes I am having fever also. Due to which I am not able to take proper diet.
I am 25 years. I have issue related sex. I want to increase my penis length and width. Please help me.
I stopped doing masturbation now. How to get out of the side effects and what are the diet plan need to follow to stay fit and strength.
About 15 days ago my Gf was complaining me about burning sensation and lil blood in her pee. She had this problem for 2 to 3 days then after everything got normal. What could be the cause?
I sweat a lot, moment I walk a little my clothes are wet in sweat then I feel suffocated while resting after sweat. I feel suffocation while standing in a place where there is lots of crowd. I am not obese.
I am suffering from severe eosinophilia for last many years. The tec goes up to 1700 or more. I am taking a course of hetarazan 100 mg. For 2 months. When this does not help I have to resort to steroids which I would like to avoid. Ayurveda system has failed. Please Advise what is the best course for remaining free of this ailment. Many thanks.
I am 17 year old male teenager and my problem is that when I masturbate it takes a cery very short time for me to be done. Please suggest me something to do for a longer time.
I am suffering from cough and chest pain when I have cold then relief but some times I have breathing problem.
ADHD or Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder refers to those psychological disorders, which significantly alter a child's behavior and considerably affects his or her relationships with others. This condition is seldom preceded by perceptible symptoms and even when they do, they are difficult to decipher. However some of them are:
- Self-centered: Those children who suffer from the attention deficit hyperactivity syndrome tend to be encapsulated in their own subjectivity. Though this does seem harmless apparently, this tendency may lead them to be insensitive to other's needs and wants.
- Emotional outbursts: ADHD makes children extremely susceptible to frequent emotional outbursts and makes them erratic.
- Difficulty in concentration: Children who suffer from ADHD face extreme difficulty in concentrating or focusing on things. Many a times they fail to repeat what was told to them.
There might be several causes which can contribute to the development of this disorder. Some of them are:
- A drastic change in the child's lives: A sudden or a drastic change like the divorce of parents may severely affect the child and maim him emotionally. This may lead to the development of this disorder.
- Depression: Though always associated with adults, depression can be and is common among children as well. In such instances, a consequent development of ADHD is highly plausible.
- Bipolar disorder: Bipolar disorder refers to excessive and incomprehensible mood swings. Many children suffer from it in their early lives, making them susceptible to ADHD.
Notwithstanding the ambiguity and the erratic nature of the disorder, there might be preventive measures which parents might adopt to deter the outbreak of the disorder. Some of them are:
- Less use of preservatives: Parents must be careful about what their children eat. Those foods which contain a certain amount of preservatives tend to aggravate the disorder thereby causing more harm than good.
- Consider alternative forms of medications: Another way of dealing with this problem is by exploring other forms of medications and not sticking to one form. In this respect, practicing yoga may be very beneficial.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!