Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Farida Akbar
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Farida AkbarYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy, like any other medicine, holds the power to act as a constituent for immunotherapy. It takes care of the patient’s body’s ability to tolerate allergens that can be triggered or stimulated by doses that are made up of diluted and non-toxic substances. The main difference that lies between homeopathy and immunotherapy is that, homeopathy deals with extremely diluted does. The best thing about homeopathy is that it does not create any annoying side effects and the result is more efficient and faster than immunotherapy.
Besides that, homeopathy even helps in boosting up the body immunity power to fight against allergy attacks. Homeopathy helps to cure and relieve symptoms of allergies like runny nose or watery, red, irritated eyes. This is how the therapy is conducted:A homeopath stars by noting down and assessing the patient’s symptoms and his/her overall health and lifestyle. Then, the homeopathy prescribes a preparation or medicine which can be in the form of tablets or liquid drops. The patient may see an increase in the symptoms firstly but then slowly it will decrease and subdue.If there is no improvement, then there can be other various homeopathy treatments This method is used to treat a lot of allergy diseases such as hay fever. The remedy is quite promising, however, the whole therapy should be done by a professional only.
I got my period on 29th oct and it got clear or finished on 7th nov but from 12th nov it got started again with heavy flow please suggest me why it happened and what should I do to cured from it. please help me.
Hello Dr. last week I got baby girl delivery caesarion. Please suggest me what to eat and what not to eat. And my mother is telling don't drink lots of water please suggest me.
Last month I got abortion on December 1st This month I got periods on January 5th. But it is normal periods I got light bleeding. But today I have a bleeding. Wat is the problem pls give me a remedy.
Hi I am 20 and 5 week pregnant and my baby heart rate is 96 and Dr. says that it's not normal. Is it normal heart rate or not please tell me.
I am 29 years old and planning for conceiving and want to lose some weight so can I join gym and do all exercises their or not if not then which exercises can I do, my waist size is 31 and butts 34 and thighs are 20 according to my height my height is 4 feet 10 inches, because, I married 3 years before and taking precautions but not taking any pills only condom and he ejaculate on tishu paper not in my vagina. I am trying for conceiving from 3 to 4 months, but nothing happen till now, my periods are also not regular one month it comes after 29 days and another months after 33 days or 50 days, I have taken Deviry tablets for 3 n half month but still not regular so I do not know when is my fertile days in which month, feeling very bad what to do. Can I take ovulation tablets after consulting doctor or I wait some more months and try myself. Because we can not wait si long.
Marriage se phle sex karne se vagina ka size jyada ho gya ho use pehle k jaise karne k liye koi medicine or any treatment bataye plz.(hymnoplasty)
I am 24 years old female. I had 2 miscarriages. Now I am 10 days late period. My lmp was on may 11 ovulated on 24 may. I have a very regular period. Did hpt but negative. Now I am 10 days late. I am sure that I ovulated on 24 may used ovulation kit. Went to Dr. she prescribed me to take duphaston twice. Am I pregnant? Use of duphaston harmful?
For any couple, a honeymoon is a great time to bond, have some of their first memories together and to take their marriage to the next level by consummating it. This is the time many couples see and feel each other not just emotionally, but physically as well that is in a sexual manner. While it can be exhilarating, a lack of knowledge can actually be nerve wracking and the first time expectation and anxiety may ruin your experience. You can even go for a honeymoon package. Here are a few tips to help you handle your honeymoon smoothly.
Sex tip for first timers
As is the case with many couples, the honeymoon may be the first night time two people consummate or have sex with each other or has sex altogether for the first time. Some of the important things you need to remember before having sex for the first time is mentioned below
- Don’t have high expectations: Remember, it may be the first time when you and your partner are getting intimate and thus, some inhibitions are bound to come up. Think of this first time as a foray into something new rather than expecting to have great sex from the get go. Also, don’t pressure each other into being able to do certain things as it will make things awkward. Think of it as a first time experience and let the things come with the flow as they should.
- Go slow and experience the whole process rather than quickly getting into penetration: Always remember, sex is much more than just penile-vaginal intercourse and is the whole act of caressing, kissing, foreplay, build up, dirty talk and even the cuddling together afterwards. Go slowly and feel each other and let the tension build. Many couples make the mistake of trying to get straight into sex in excitement and thus miss out on a lot of slow sensual fun.
- Foreplay is the king: Women, more than men tend to get excited slower and thus foreplay is really important to them. As a man you need to be able to arouse your partner to a point where she is lubricated enough for insertion. First timers make this mistake a little too often. This is especially true during the honeymoon if the woman is experiencing sex for the first time. Thus the male partner should concentrate on foreplay to arouse the woman which will help in having a better experience during sex. Some of the same things mentioned here are applicable for men as well.
- Sensual kissing on the body, neck and cheeks
- Nibbling on the neck
- Playing with the breasts and then licking the nipples
- Kissing the belly and naval area
- Playing, caressing, kissing and nibbling the thighs
- Playing and caressing her back and buttocks
- Giving oral stimulation
- Vaginal Insertion: Both the partners should ensure that the woman is lubricated enough for insertion. If she isn’t then either more foreplay is required or you may need to use lubricants. Once penetration has taken place, go slowly with the thrusts and if anyone feels uncomfortable when it becomes harder and faster, stop and wait for a moment to re-adjust. Coming to orgasm isn’t the only end goal and thus pay attention to the experience as well.
Things to help you out
Although you may be on your honeymoon and in a monogamous relationship with your significant other, you still need to take some precautions for the best interest of both the partners. Some of these are mentioned below
- Use a condom to stop unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections. Also condoms help in delaying orgasm thus extending pleasure for both men and women.
- Lubes are your best friend as they help the women become wetter and also help in penetration as well as thrusting. However use water based lubricants as they have the lowest risk of allergic reactions.
- You can use natural aphrodisiacs such as avocados, chocolates, honey and oysters which can boost your libido. Stay away from alcohol and smoking as it impairs sexual performance and ability.
Some things to remember
- Anxiety about body or performance: For all men and women, especially first timers, sex can cause performance anxiety as well as shyness and aversion. This is due to self-consciousness arising out of body image issues. You should remember that the person opposite to you is there for the long run and thus wont judge you for what you are. Learn to love your body without being too judgemental about it. Also don’t judge your partner for their flaws as it will only hurt them and cause further aversion.
- Remember, this is real life not porn: Men, more than women tend to have their first glimpse and understanding about sex by watching pornography. This desensitizes them and makes them think that real sex should be performed in that manner. Porn is made for visual pleasure only. It doesn’t reflect how people can have great sex in real life within a monogamous relationship. Great sex between you and your partner will be unique and hence don’t try to copy or emulate pornography as it will only end in disappointment.
- Before honeymoon: Talk to your partner before honeymoon and raise the topic about sex. It can be a great tool for arousal, developing attraction as well as for breaking down inhibitions and barriers. Know what both of you may be comfortable with, willing to try certain fantasies of the other partners and what you would absolutely not be into. Setting these boundaries will help you get a realistic perspective of the sexual chemistry between you and your partner.
Following the tips mentioned above will help you have great and mutually pleasurable, satisfying sex. Preparation and understanding beforehand will help you add a spark to your honeymoon which may then continue to light the fires of passion for a long time in your marital life.