Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Faraz AhmedYour feedback matters!
My sister is suffering from sever migraine along with vomiting. What is the best solution for treating this?
Since 3-4 weeks I am suffering from weird problems listed below. 1) feeling of heartache at night. 2) mood less 3) fear of losing life. 4) thoughts of something bad will happen. 5) nausea 6) feeling of vomiting while reading or seeing out in moving car. 7) headache. 8) I am also suffering from migraine.
Sometimes I have a serious headache on one side of my brain. Its aches a lot like I have to stop what I am doing close my eyes and try to relax to let it go. I want to know that is it just a headache or a migraine or something else?
I am 36 years old my problem is my right hand is shivering When I am drinking water when I am writing any this problem is since 20years.
I got a minor seizure 3 years back while working. I consulted same with neurologist and he performed EEG and asked to take medication for 3 years so he started Epilex chrono 300. During this period I gained around 30 kg weight, Hairfall, temporary confusion, and sexual disorders. Now after successful completion he performed EEG again and asked to reduce the dosage and medication will be stop by next 3 months gradually. Now once my medication will get stop, I will be completely fine? And what about these side effects it will be cured automatically or do I have to start course for them also.
I have epilepsy. I need to know which sport I can go? My doctor said me thot I can't go only for swimming.
My Dad is 40 years old and he is having migraine and Diabetes, He is in a lot of pain, he is under medication, but it has no effect on him. Please help me
I am 21 years I feel always tired and I feel I don't have enough strength to carry a load to some distance and sometimes I feel weariness a body shakes automatically what will be the reason and give me remedy.
Hi Excessive saliva because of Parkinson's for 2 yrs. She uses tissue paper every minute. How to fix this problem.
My fiance is having pain on the left side of her chest and shoulder. She has had it since Wednesday morning and his right arm has been slightly numb. The pain in his chest has gotten better but a lot worse in shoulder. He doesn't have money to go to the emergency room if he doesn't have to. He wasn't doing anything just woke up like that.
I have neurological problem it was found to be SACD I was advice B12 Injection Monthly Now I have erectile dysfunction.
It has been proven that older adults who burn calories in moderate physical activities like jogging swimming gardening and dancing are likely to have lower risk of developing Alzheimer's disease
Exercise-associated calorie burn can increase the level of grey matter volume in key brain areas which are responsible for memory enabling the active adults to protect their brain from cognitive decline
I regularly have headache and I have been told by doctor that I have migraine. Wanted to know is there any treatment by which I can cure it permanently?
I am prone to migraine headache. When I get it my sight becomes blur, numbness in hands and severe pain of head and eye on one side. Whats immediate remedy and long term remedy to get out of it.
Are you looking for an ideal treatment and management for various kinds of headaches? Do you suffer from migraine headaches? You should opt for Ayurvedic treatment, which is considered to be very effective in dealing with headaches of various types.
Migraine is a form of headache that is known as Sooryavata according to Ayurvedic principles. Such headaches worsen during sunrise, peak during the afternoon and tend to reduce during evening. Migraine occurs because of an excessive stimulation of blood vessels in the brain. A person affected with migraine is likely to experience nausea and vomiting, along with a throbbing headache on one side of the head. Migraine headaches can be caused due to hormonal changes, allergy from certain food items or excess stress. Apart from regular exercises and a proper diet, the most effective Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with migraine headaches are as follows:
- Shirolepa or the applications of herbal pastes on the head is effective for pacifying pitta dosha. Camphor, jatasmansi, and sandalwood are also effective.
- Shiro Dhara, an Ayurvedic therapy, where a thin stream of liquid is poured over your scalp is helpful.
- Taila dhara is effective for migraine headaches as well, in which oils such as chandanadi taila and ksheerabala taila are used for treatment.
Cluster headaches refer to headaches on one side of the head. It is known as Suryavartham according to Ayurveda. These consist of a series of short, but painful headaches, stretched over weeks or months together. Such headaches occur because of disruptions in the nervous system. Usually, the pain starts early in the morning in the eyes. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the management of cluster headaches. Some of them are as follows:
- Use an ointment or paste made of dried ginger and Kermpferia.
- Use a paste of Indian aloe vera ,asafoetida and coriander for pain relief.
- Grind cumin seeds and mix it with lemon juice. Keep the mixture on the painful area of your head for quick relief.
- Have coconut water.
Any form of headache, which tends to reoccur after some time instead of ending is referred to as recurrent headache. There are several Ayurvedic remedies for the effective management of recurrent headaches. They as are as follows:
- Boil one teaspoon of haritaki powder in water and drink it.
- Massage your neck gently using warm calamus root oil.
- Lie down with your nostrils parallel to the ceiling, and apply sesame oil in your nostrils. This is known as nasal therapy.
There are several other Ayurvedic remedies that are effective in dealing with all forms of headaches. You should consult an Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the most ideal remedy for your problem.
Hi. Doctors I have a problem from few days I feel my nerve always shaken. Even in time of bath my all body has shaken. feel very weak. Kindly suggest is it any daises either what kind of medicine I should take for release from this problem.
Hello, My Wife have Migraine problem and she is suffering too badly from this pain. Please suggest me possible treatments for the same. Thank You.
Doctor I think that I am having migraine ALWAYS HEADACHE HOW TO OVERCOME FROM IT HELP ME DOCTOR ALSO TOLD ME THAT IT MIGHT BE migraine HOW TO OVERCOME HELP ME PLEASE.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.