Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Faraz AhmedYour feedback matters!
My daughter aged 34 yrs, mother of a son has been suffering from JO-1 syndrome ever since delivery of the child age 4.5 yrs. Your advice please. 2. My brother age 42 years suffering from EPILEPSY FOR LAST 20 YRS now on regular medicine yet not being controlled. Your advice please.
Hi, I am 28 years male. From few days my little finger and half of the near finger getting numbness. Fingers are active and I can feel pain. But I am struggling with numbness. Mostly edge of the little finger part more numbness. Can any one help me why I am getting this problem?
I am 29 years old. I have been taking medicine levipil 500 mg (1 tab) nd eptoin 100 mg (3 tab) since 2005. Doctor told me I have seizure. I am aware when I am about to seizure ,my ring finger starts to jerk and slowly I am able to feel my nerves gettingtwisted on my back and then a beep sound after that I am out. Whats happening to me can any one say to me. I got married last month and I am afraid only because of this .I want to stop this medicine and is their any possibility to do so Thanks for viewing this .waiting for an reply God bless you.
I rarely get headaches in both area near ears and I really can feel blood pumping through the veins, is it migraine ?
I am 28-year-old female and I am experiencing pain in lower abdomen from 2-3 days. I have stiffness in body ranging from neck to lower back. Also, feeling of numbness in hands and legs started since yesterday. Feeling lethargic, tired and sleepy with a heavy head.
I often suffer from migraine. Specially when I go to sleep. And sometimes when I be sleeping, both my nostrils get blocked. What these symptoms are about? And what treatment should I go for?
I am 38 yes old having Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) in right brain. I completed rt for 33 days and 45 day TMZ120 mg then 1 month gap and repeat MRI which show no unchanged in size of tumor. Then started chemo cycle of TMZ 300 mg/5 days a months. In last month they increase dose of TMZ 350 mg. GLIOBLASTOMA MULTIFORME GR. IV Please.
Hi this is mohan, when I wakeup in that time my arms getting numbness. And last few days onwards I didn't get hungry also.
I am 23 years old male I'm having a severe constipation problem a doctor prescribed me cremaffin for one day it cleared my stomach but after that its not working and my entire body is shivering when I get excited or nervous what to do? both side of my head also swelled up.
I am 22 years old. I think I have autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Symptoms are: difficulty in speaking what I think, inability to concentrate what lecturers say, stuttering in voice while speaking with new people, confusion, memory loss, extreme anger sometimes which makes mobile in my hand to break, instability of thoughts etc. Kindly help me to resolve these problems.
I' m 29 yrs old and I have a problem of tingling hands and legs when I sleep. I have been facing this problem since I was in high school and this happens at least once in two weeks but irritating enough to keep me awake at night. Please help.
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
1. Pain on one side of the body that tends to aggravate over time
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch