Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fara
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. FaraYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. Iam just 5feet. I want to increase my height. Please suggest me any solution for this.
I am 24 years female I am 73kgs I want to reduce my weight to 55 because my marriage is on may 3rd and my skin texture is very hard people r saying that I cannot reduce My weight due to this is there anything which I can do to reduce my weight n I have to time to do workouts.
Dear sir, I am a working girl but some time I am getting very very angry with my family members only not with outsiders. At that time I just can`t control on myself so please suggest something to change my this type of behavior that make bad effects on my relations.
I get up in the middle of the night and can't sleep after that. And when it's time to get up in the morning I feel sleepy and all day.
I am 27 year old male and have UTI symptoms. Some of them at least. While I usually urinate a lot, for the past week, I can't seem to empty my bladder. Sometimes even if I want to pee, I have to try very hard. Otherwise, there is no pain or blood or burning. I have had tests done and everything seems to be negative. Ultrasound did not reveal any blockages, cysts or stones in KUB region. Urine cultures also show negative to all (including PUS cells). I am already on antibiotics. I also feel a weird sensation in my left leg especially when I have the urge to pee. This entire thing is happening second time in the last three months. Last time it was exactly the same and had ended after a round of antibiotics and 10 days. I am just looking for a second opinion. Is it psychosomatic?
I Got to reduce My belly fat, For The past 2 Months My belly fat and Weight increased, kindly find me the solution!
I eat alot but nothing digests at all. I am thin inspite of eating alot everyday. Please suggest me some solutions to cure my digestion and to gain some mass on body. Pleaseeeee.
What Is Adjustment Disorder
Adjustment disorder is considered to be a group of conditions, which usually occur when a person experiences difficulty in coping with the stressful life events. These usually include relationship issues, job issues or the demise of a loved one. The incapacity to adjust to stressful events leads to psychological and sometimes physical symptoms.
Symptoms of Adjustment Disorder
The psychological and physical symptoms linked with adjustment disorder occur either during or instantly after a stressful event. The disorder only lasts for 6 months, but the symptoms might continue if the stressor has not been removed. The symptoms might vary from person to person.
The psychological symptoms are anxiety, crying, impulsiveness, lack of concentration, low or loss of self esteem, feeling hopeless, sad or trapped, and withdrawn attitude along with suicidal tendencies.
Adjustment disorder might display psychological and physical symptoms separately or together.
Types of Adjustment Disorder
There are 6 adjustment disorders and each one of them is associated with different symptoms:
1) Adjustment disorder with depressed mood: People diagnosed with this suffer from feelings of hopelessness and sadness is often related with crying. Also, a person might not enjoy the activities, which he earlier enjoyed.
2) Adjustment disorder with anxiety: Symptoms of this are anxiety along with being anxious, overwhelmed, and worried. People with this show less concentration and poor memory. When diagnosed in children, it is usually due to the separation anxiety from loved ones and parents.
3) Adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood: In this both anxiety and depression is experienced.
4) Adjustment disorder with disturbance of conduct: The symptoms of this disorder are more about the involvement of the behavioral issues like starting a quarrel, reckless driving, destructing property and stealing. Teens suffering from this might become absent from school.
5) Adjustment disorder with mixed disturbance of emotions and conduct: The symptoms of anxiety, depression, and behavioral issues are observed.
6) Adjustment disorder unspecified: People who are diagnosed with this type of disorder usually display symptoms those are not associated with other disorders. They exhibit more of physical symptoms and problems with family and friends or at school and workplace.
Treatment of Adjustment Disorder:
If diagnosed with an adjustment disorder, a person can definitely benefit from treatment. This is usually treated with therapy or medicines or a combination of both.
- Therapy is the first choice. A health counselor or a psychologist can give counseling and if there is a need for medication, then you might be referred to a psychiatrist.
- Medication like Nonbenzodiazepine anxiolytic, SSRI or SNRI and benzodiazepines might be prescribed for reducing the symptoms of anxiety.