Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. FaraYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from psoriasis for past 8 years. Now I am using ayurvedic medicines along with wysolone 10mg twice a day and methotrexate 2.5mg @ 2 tablets once a week. External application on oil before bath and after bath twice a day. It's did reduce but it has started again. Small dots like inflations have started to appear on my hands elbow. And scaling has increased on rest of my body. Please suggest me some medicines that can cure me immediately. I am unable to concentrate on my work and I am the only bread winner with 8 mouths to feed which includes 4 aged people and there medications.
I m 19 yrs old female and I have so much tanned face nd so many pimples breakouts in my face. What can I do for cure this pimples?
I am 30yrs. I had breast abscess. For d Dr. Recommeded antibiotic clavaon xr for 10day. After d I was operated for the abscess. N again I was given abtibiotic zofcetom injection for 5 days then cetil 500 for 8days n now also I am having macpod for last 7days. In the meanwhile I had periods yesterday but the flow is very very less. I want to know d whether it is due to antibiotic. Please help me.
Sir I am an engg. Student my hairs are too much falling not only my my brothers and sisters which are of 18 and 22years age, please tell me the fast curing method.
My son aged 21 years. His skin is getting dried at the joints of the ankles, elbows etc. There's severe itching in the groins etc. Also there's severe hairfall and dandruff.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.