Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FaizaYour feedback matters!
I am 18+.When I masturbate my semen leaked few second. How to I solve my problem? L how many time masturbate in a week for my good health?
21 days before I had viral fever for 3 -4 days but I got weakness and lost 4 kg wt and having pain on my lower back, knee, these. I am not taking any medicine for pain. What I do. Should I take medicine for pain. I am diabetic too.
I am 21 years teenage boy I am pursuing engineering this is my crucial time I am not controlling my sexual feelings what have to do my carrier was in trouble please tell me how control the sex feelings I was participating masturbation daily.
I had unprotected sex. After that periods wasn't proper. Like for first day less bleeding. Second day no bleeding. Third and fourth and fifth day full bleeding. After a week I took the test at morning 11 o'clock which was negative. All this was in March. In March I dint have any sex. So April periods flow was ok. Blood was proper dark red. Had few clots also. And on expected date and for five days. Any signs of pregnancy?? Shall I take the test again?
I have low sperm count my sperm is motile 35% selages is 55%and death is 10% 250ml with this result I cant marriage is the possible to pragnet my partner when I intercourse please and please give me suggestion than I do marriage.
Sir I am sugar patient still I am not married after the marriage doing sex with her if anything problem to her or me please tell me answer sir I am waiting your answer.
Sir, am suffering from that (leakage of sperm during urine and stool) from last 4-5 years. Am unmarried, but now want to marry but fear about my weakness. Sir please give right direction to cure the problem.
Hello doctors! Meri tongue me problem ho rahi hai kuch khata hu to jalan hoti hai aur red dots hai. and penis m bhi Hoti hai. and wahan bhi red dots hote hai. Please help me.
Hi sir extremely I do want ask a question about my health absolutely with your actually I did not sleep since 3 days properly. Please help me what I so sir I think you could help me I hope on your company and your website thank you.
Hello I am 21 years old I have small dark pigmentation on my tongue from 3 weeks and I have use mouth ulcer gel but it is not healing kindly suggest me the best treatment for it.
Hello, Please tell me home remedies for acidity. I have symptoms like burning sensation in my throat, bloating and chest discomfort.
Hi mam nd sir I have piles it's starting now. I am very afraid of that today I had seen bleeding in stools soo to get fast cure give me tips nd wt to eat to get fast relief plzz suggest me fastly.
Sciatica pain arises from the sciatic nerve which is the single largest nerve in our body. It consists of individual nerve roots, which branching out from the lower back of the spine to the back of each leg and combining together forms the sciatic nerve. The origination of the sciatic pain lies in the lower back of the body and radiates down the buttock to the sciatic nerve.
Causes of the sciatica pain
- Arthritis: If an individual is diagnosed with arthritis, then he or she can expect a throbbing pain or numbness down till the leg.
- Herniated disc: Another cause could be a herniated disc in the lower back of the body.
- Spondylosis: Spondylosis in the lower back would also be a reason for the development of the sciatica pain.
- PIVD/DISC bulge
Other causes are a spinal injury, diseased degenerative disc, infection on and around the lower back. The pain would worsen, if an individual is in an occupation where he or she has to stand or sit for hours at length. The lifting of heavy things would strain the sciatic nerves as well.
How to identify sciatica pain?
Sciatica pain varies from infrequent to a constant throbbing down the lower back. So initially it is difficult to detect whether it is sciatic pain or not. But when the constant pain in the lower back leads right down till the toes and foot, it is really time for an individual to get in touch with a doctor. The pain can give a burning sensation almost searing making it difficult for the person to stand up or walk properly. Along with the pain, one can feel fatigued. An involvement of the spinal cord is rare in the sciatic pain but is possible.
Treatment for sciatica pain
Sciatica can be treated in both surgical and non-surgical way. Surgical treatment is rare as sciatica tends to respond well with non-surgical treatments. If the pain continues for over a month despite treatment, surgical treatment will be considered. The non-surgical pain treatment would include physical exercises and oral medications along with natural treatment.
- Medications: Painkiller medications prescribed by the doctor can be used to reduce sciatica. Medicines like aspirin, non-steroidal or oral steroids can help reduce the pain.
- Steroid injection: Epidural steroid injection acts faster as it is injected in the affected area, thus providing relief from the pain quickly.
- Exercise: Early morning exercises can be quite helpful.
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Discectomy: The surgical treatment of Percutaneous endoscopic disc dissectomy constitutes a large part of interventional pain physicians and it has evolved considerably in terms of surgical technique and instrumentation. Percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is a relatively new technique for removing lumbar disc herniation. It involves using an endoscope to visualize the disc removal. The discectomy is performed through a posterolateral approach using specially developed instruments. The advantage of percutaneous endoscopic discectomy is that the disc is approached posterolaterally through the triangle of Kambin without the need for bone or facet resection thus preserving spinal stability. The procedure is day care and is done under local anaesthesia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.