Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Faiyaz Ali
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Faiyaz AliYour feedback matters!
What causes constipation? Is constipation harmful for the, body? Can straining hard to pass stool be harmful? Can difficulty in passing stool be due to piles also? Does piles affect the passage? Is there a need for a check up or can it be handled at home? What are the home remedies for constipation? At times I have, to strain so hard that I go out of breath. Can such a condition cause a heart attack or haemorrhage?
Hello doctor I have one question, do not mistake me. My cock get little right side curved. It will make any problem to my sexual life in my future. How to straighten my cock. please do not mistake me.
Hello I was having appendicitis and I had a operation. How many days after the operation can join the school. It is open cut surgery.
I am 20 years old and I am doing hotel management so I have to do shaving on regular basis and after shaving there is pimple or like of rashes on my face.
I have recently discovered vitamin D3 deficiency and taking cholecalciferol supplements as directed by my family physician. Shall I start taking cod liver oil capsules on a daily basis since I am vegetarian in nature. If yes, then what is a recommendation, pure sea cod gels or the combination supplement with Omega 3 fatty acids. There are many brands which create confusion regarding the same.
Last month I went out with my gf we mutual entered but premature ejaculation occurs I'm getting embarrassing becoz of tat my first time and after few day back also premature ejaculation I'm not able satisfy her can you give me a suggestion to premature ejaculation.
I started my gym 2 days ago. I am having body pain. Its too painful. What should I do to get rid of pain. My chest, hands, abs all are paining. What should I do?
Low libido in men could be a results of varied factors like low androgenic hormone levels, scale back blood flow and different emotional problems like stress, depression, anxiety etc. Once men expertise a loss of libido, they suffer alone in silence. This is often unfortunate, as a result of there’s currently an excellent deal which will be done medically to assist male sexual dysfunction. Additionally, it is necessary to grasp each man that, the loss of libido will indicate vital health issues.
Having a low libido or sex drive causes a decreased interest in sexual activity, and it a problem that affects both men and women. However, if this loss of libido continues for a longer period of time then it can be a cause of concern and also might lead to bigger unnoticed health issues. Here are a few causes for Low Libido in men and women:
- Low Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is an important male hormone. In men, it’s mostly produced in the testicles. It is also responsible for building muscles and bone mass and stimulating the right amount of sperm production. The lack of this hormone affects your libido and causes a gradual decrease in it. Taking certain medications like for High Blood pressure and other issues can lower these levels without you noticing it.
- Depression and Stress: Both these problems have negatives effects on your body and your mental health inevitably effects your lack of libido. Taking too much stress causes your arteries to narrow down, and these restrictions prohibits the blood flow in it, hence it affects your libido seriously.
- Chronic Health Conditions: Medical issues that last for a longer time, such as cancer or diabetes can also cause serious damage to your sex drive. These diseases are often neglecting as affecting other areas of your life.
- Pregnancy and Breast-feeding: Hormone changes during pregnancy, just after having a baby and during breast-feeding can put a damper on sexual desire. Of course, hormones aren’t the only factor affecting intimacy during these times. Fatigue, changes in body image, and the pressures of pregnancy or caring for a new baby can all contribute to changes in a woman’s sexual desire
Ayurveda for Lack of Libido:
In these problems, Ayurveda comes to your rescue. This treatment is beneficial as it totally natural and without any side effects. Where as other medicines can have various damaging effects on your body, ayurveda works on your overall well being. The right combination of medication given under ayurveda is made according to each body type and works on the factors that lower sex drive like depression, anxiety and stress. It increases the body’s vitality and also increases the body’s blood flow thereby making the levels of libido higher without any side effects.
Here are the five most effective ayurvedic solutions to improve your sex drive:
- Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, is a popular adaptogenic herb in Ayurveda that has been used to cure impotence, premature ejaculation, infertility, etc for centuries. Stress is one of the most common causes of loss of libido. Ashwagandha has the ability to restore lost sexual drive, and strengthen reproductive and respiratory system. Ashwagandha is usually taken with ginger, warm milk, meals, honey or hot water, as it is easier to digest that way.
- Shatavari, or Asparagus racemosus, is known to be very effective in enhancing female fertility by nourishing the ovum and other female reproductive organs. It restores hormonal balance, promotes blood formation and circulation, increases chances of conception and reduces risk of miscarriage. Shatavari can also increase libido in both men and women and cure impotence, spermatorrhea and inflammation of the sexual organs.
- Shilajit is considered as a divine nectar in Ayurveda for its ability to enhance and prolong youth and sexual functioning. It regulates and maintains balance among sex hormones, supporting proper functioning.
- Garlic has been widely used in Ayurveda for its immense curative properties. It is also used to enhance libido in both men and women. It is believed to improve functioning of sexual organs post damage by injury or disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.