Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Faiyaz AliYour feedback matters!
I am facing loss of libido and energy. Could it be erectile dysfunction. Pl suggest necessary treatment or medication.
I am feeling headache for last six month .sound is eritat me. I am taking telmikind am daily for BP. please tell me better solution.
I have constipation and acidity problem from some time. I have to go to washroom again n again but constipation persists. What to do. Age 20 yrs.
Hello, I have a lot of gas problems which is of course very embarrassing at times. Although whenever I feel like farting I go to the loo and pass the gas but sometimes I cannot control which is why it happens in front of others. What should I do to reduce gas formation?
Please tell about restless body syndrome. Do it happens with others also. How can it be controlled and other measures.
Treat Earaches the Natural Way
Earaches can cause great discomfort. Most of them occur due to infection in the ear. As a result fluid may collect in the middle ear that causes pain. Some other reasons may be physical damage to the inner structure of the ear, buildup of wax in the ear, blockage of nasal passage or may be common cold. Sometimes these may call for medical intervention.
However, simple earaches can be treated with the help of these easy natural home remedies:
Garlic has antibiotic and analgesic properties that help to relieve earaches.
- Crush a small piece of garlic and heat with 2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Filter and cool it.
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear.
Ginger too like garlic has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put 2-3 drops in the hurting ear to get relief
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
A potent substance, apple cider vinegar works well for all types of health problems including earaches
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear
- Repeat again after 12 hours to get relief
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil with its anti-bacterial features is also effective remedy for earaches.
- Add a few drops to a tablespoon of olive oil and warm them
- Take 2-3 drops of this oil and put it into the infected ear for relief
5. Juice from Mango Leaves
Mango leaves too have an antibiotic action and can relieve earache.
- Extract juice by crushing 3-4 fresh mango leaves
- Slightly warm up this extract
- Put 2-3 drops in the ear that hurts
6. Drink Herbal Tea
Herbal Tea made from Chamomile or Holy Basil provides warmth and can help to get rid of infections. With relaxing and healing properties, these herbal teas can be used to get relief from earaches.
7. Rubs for Earache
- Mix 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil along with 10 drops of Lavender Essential oil in ¼ cup of Olive oil.
- Rub few drops from this oil around the ears to get relief from inflammation and infection of the ears.
- You can also rub Lemon Balm instead of essential oils to ease pain in the ears.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.