Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Faiaz Ahmed SattarYour feedback matters!
I have alot anxiety, I feel nervous all day, its been months since I go out, I have agoraphobia (I think so, I feel too much tired all day, my legs hurt ,sometimes my stomach aches! What to do?
I Am 28 years old and I am dealing with depression and anxiety attacks from last 2-3 yrs. I used to get panic attacks and vomiting sensations , I am afraid of going to new places like party and relatives. I keep over thinking, think in every worst and good situation, facing financial difficulties, not enough support of my parents over me, being married since 1 yr. But wife is supportive and in laws. Afraid of facing situation. What to do, drinks and smokes but not addictive. Body gets tired easily and laziness becomes habit, doesn't like to hang around or get socialize. Like to keep myself locked in room alone and use to think different situations.
Dr. my mother is bed ridden since 07 years onwards due to alzamier nw from 15 days onwards she is having swelling on her feet and hands and fatakd in her body if she start rubbing then blood keeps comngg pls tell us why its happening.
I am very much frustrated and depressed and don't want to share my problems with anyone. I always feel like ki apne aap ko ek andhere room me band kar lu and mar jaaun. Kisi se specially doctor k baare me sochne se bahut chid machti h.pata ni q or kis k liye zinda hun mai.
I am very depressed and want to kill myself. I completely lost my confidence and interest in life. I am facing some familyproblemsfrom last 2 months and one month ago I had given birth to a baby boy but still I am loosing myself. I had become very quite and fearful. I feel scared to share my thoughts and feelings to anyone as no one could try to understand me. I love my husband very much and I want to live with him, only he could give me hope to live now but I can't live with his family now, I feel very frightened with them but I can't share this with my husband. What should I do now. I couldn't sleep, no interest in eating oranything else. I feel senseless. I had totalychanged. I only need to live with my husband or I wouldn't save myself. A very strong urge comes inside me to kill myself. What should I do now. Could anybody help me or I would die.
I am 20 years old. I realize that remember power of my brain decreasing gradually. So what can I do?
Hi Doctor, Often I get nervous and afraid while interacting with group of people. I keep on thinking what I will say in front of some group of people. It is disturbing me a lot. It looks like I am suffering from social anxiety. sometime I even feel pain in my chest. Doctor, please suggest me how to treat this. Thanks a lot.
I lost somebody close last year and since they feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself at all time. Please help me.
Hi i am 18 years old I feel depressed because of tension can m very emotional person n I got anger very fast can suggest me what should be done?
I am 42 years old working woman and I am obsessed with daily horoscopes and astrology I read daily horoscope and fear all day what should I do also I have a friend on whom I have spent lakhs rupees but I feel unappreciated I take venize xr and etirest
I had peculiar mood swing problem. I am unable to control my emotions. Pliz help it is worrying for me.
What is sexual desire?
It is the attraction that manifests itself in a physical way, which leads to sexual excitement, peak and intercourse for satisfactory sexual activity. This is considered a normal part of the physiological make up of human beings. Yet, there are individuals who suffer from complete lack of desire, which may be categorised as an often unnoticed health issue. This can affect both men and women. So what else should you know about lack of desire? Here's our list!
- Lack of Desire for Women: Women often go through phases where they experience complete lack of sexual desire. This could be due to a variety of reasons, starting from hormonal changes to stress. This condition is usually known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder for women. This can be due to a combination of physical as well as mental factors.
- Lack of Desire for Men: Lack of desire for men is usually characterised by a condition known as erectile dysfunction where the patient may have a problem in getting and retaining an erection for long enough to go through with a complete cycle of sexual activity. The causes for this may range from ailments like low testosterone, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases, to stress.
- Frequency: Contrary to popular belief, lack of sexual desire does not happen due to less frequency of sex, for either male or female patients. As per medical studies, there is no set behaviour or pattern that can create low sexual desire.
- Relationship Issues: The issues may range from conflict and lack of performance as well as an utter lack of any kind of emotional stability and satisfaction in the relationship. This is one of the most common causes for lack of desire for both males and females. It may lead to complete lack of sexual interest for females, and stress that causes erectile dysfunction for males.
- Sociocultural Stress: Many times, there are many sociocultural factors that affect conditions like lack of desire. This may include stress due to one's job or peer pressure. In many cases, constant exposure to media executed imagery and pornography can also lead to unreasonable expectations. This can lead to stress and lack of interest in one's partner.
- Medical Issues: Lack of desire may also be a side effect of medical ailments like depression and other mental related problems. Also, chronic physical ailments like endometriosis, fibroids and thyroid disorders can lead to such problems. Lack of desire may happen due to certain types of medicines like antidepressants and contraceptives.
Get to know more about your problem by visiting a doctor in case it becomes a persistent condition so that due treatment can take place.