Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FahimunnisaYour feedback matters!
I have blood fasting sugar at a higher level but the post breakfast sugar level is normal. I have high cholesterol and high TSH. In addition I have reduced bone space in both the knees and lower spinal vertebrae. What should I do?
I do musterpation daily and I remove my sperm .I can't control in my self .I worry about this bcz of this my body growth slow .My waight is just 43 kg my age 20 height 5.2 Do I need to stop this doing ? Its effect on my health? Plz doctor suggeste me right solutions so I can controlle and stop remove sperm
I have my blood pressure @ 145/90. I often forget to take my meds. Recently I had heavy pain in my chest (as I didn't take meds for 6 days) and It was a little severe and I didn't know what to do? I took triolmzest 20 (prescribed by my doc) and that worked. Was that a sign of heart attack? What should be done in those situations? Also can I take aten 25 or tellzy 20 in place of triolmzest 20 (coz they are readily available than the latter).
Now I'm experience some fatigue and my cholesterol level also high. In addition to that, I have raised triglyceride level as well. Few days ago, I have been subjected to an abdomen ultrasound test. The result says that I have a mild fatty liver. Is mild fatty liver reversible? Is this the reason for my elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels?
Is downwards curvature in penis normal? What are the pros and cons And how to deal with it naturally?
Due to constipation, I generally inject water through pipe in our rectum. I will help me to do stool. I want to know is it safe or it will destroy my other organs like uterus as I am planning to conceive.
I am suffering from fever and headache. From 2 weeks, give me good suggestion for cure of those problems sir?
Hello sir I am 18 years old and I do much more masturbation sometimes I do 2 times masturbation in a day from 1 year I do continuously masturbation some times I forget some important things in my studies and also other & also I feel weakness like lazy person & I also see that my sperms are thin & I am in troublesome for that in my marriage life can I satisfied my wife if that happens then I can think about this again & again .this problem is all due to porn please help me sir by reply with your important answer.
Hello doctor. My father he is 52 years has diabetes. He got to know before 1 month when he went to doctor and doctor said he has 480 sugar. Then he took medicine and another test after few days came out with 174 sugar level and third test is 168 sugar level. Now before 1 week the test came out with 91 sugar level so doctor said this is too low. It should be increased till 120. So please suggest me what he should do and eat to attain that level. He is been too weak. And I am so worried about my father. Please suggest.
Ringworm is a skin condition that is caused by certain kinds of fungi. It causes severe itching and is mainly found around the scalp and feet. This contagious skin condition can also occur as athlete's foot. The symptoms include red, itchy and scaly patches on the affected areas. These patches may also develop blisters and develop crusted red edges, giving it the appearance of a ring. These patches are usually raised or defined. There are many myths and facts surrounding ringworm. Let us find out more about them.
- Causes: It is a common myth that this skin condition is caused by a worm. This is not true. This fungal skin infection is caused by fungi known as dermatophytes, which can cause a crusty and red patch on the skin. Ringworm is actually the name given to a class of skin ailments and infections caused on the scalp, feet and other parts of the body.
- Treatment: Another common myth is that this skin infection will clear up on its own. This is not true either. One will have to start treatment of the condition with the help of proper diagnosis, which can be done by a skin specialist or dermatologist. Not treating this condition on time with topical ointments can lead to a spread of the condition where it can affect other parts of the body. This condition can also lead to other symptoms like hair loss. It can also become a permanent issue if not treated on time and with proper medical intervention.
- Over the Counter Medication: Many people think that using over the counter antifungal creams can help in treating this condition effectively. This is part myth and part fact. One will have to visit the doctor in case the condition does not clear up on time with the use of such topical ointments. The creams should typically be prescribed by a skin specialist after due diagnosis of the problem so that it suits your individual symptoms and condition. Further, these creams should usually be prescribed for a period of at least four to six weeks so that the treatment is effective.
- Contagious: It is a myth that ringworm is not a contagious skin disease. The fact is that this skin ailment is a highly contagious one, that can happen even when there is contact with an infected animal. There are 50% chances of contracting this condition with mere touch that can happen with an infected animal or person.
- Barber's Itch: This is not a form of lice, as many people believe. This is a form of ringworm that can be found in the beard with symptoms like itching as well as swelling.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.