Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. EswarnathYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old female. I am having lots of dark spots on face and back. What to do to remove dark spots?
I am 29yr old female, from teenage l have face problem. My face is dull, acne, prickly heat on forehead, uneven skin, oilly skin. How to get healty.
Hii. I am 26 year old. Meri back side me bht pimple ho rhe h. and spot bhi dikhte h so please tell me what I should do.
My skin is very oily it becomes dark very fast I've tried everything but nothing works What am I supposed to do?
Who to decreased my weight, fairness of my face, mentally intelligent and strong hair? Give me answer of my question.
Hello doctor, I am having skin problem. Ringworm kind of thing on my thigh and neck. I have applied ring guard for past 5 days however still it is not resolved. Day by day, circle (affected skin) is increasing. Please help me.
Hello sir I am 24 years old man. My skin is very dull I am a mining eng so I have to go dull area so my skin is very dull and my health is dustfull with cough, fever what should I do ?
I have a white patch on my lower lip. I have tried almond oil but of no use. I am a female. What can I do to cure it?
Hi, in my breast I have small gland fro past since 7years that becomes sometimes pain. 2years before I got married and I have one baby is any problem about that it vl causes cancer. I already consult a doctor before marriage she prefer mammography ultrasound scan but she did not give any clarity about that. Am very scaring about that.
I have black spot on shoulder and back. What is primary solution to remove those black spot. There spot are nearly from last 3 yrs.
I have some red spots on the skin. The doctor says it is jerry angioma. Now a days it is spreading to more areas. What shall I do?
I am fully tired of trying open pores on my nose, tried lot of home remedies, not working please help me.
Chemical peeling is a type of body treatment technique, which is used to improve the texture of your skin. This treatment is mostly done on the facial skin to remove the dead skin cells. The regenerated skin is usually smoother in texture and less wrinkly. This treatment helps to eliminate problems of uneven tone, dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles.
Although chemical peeling is a safe technique, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before opting for one.
1. Peeling is a kind of exfoliation - Peeling involves flaking skin off and is the only way to regenerate healthier and better skin. In some cases, certain types of gels are used to speed up the peeling process. These gels contain micronutrients, which are beneficial for the skin.
2. Chemical peels are not only for facial treatments - This technique can be used not only for the face but for several other parts of the body as well such as the hands, chest, neck, and legs. They help in removing dark spots and acne from the surface of the skin.
3. A solitary chemical peel isn't enough - You should keep in mind that a single peel may not be enough to get the job done. Unless you opt for a deeper chemical peel, chances are that you won't get satisfactory results. Your skin care professional can advise you on the number of sittings that would be required.
4. Sunscreen is important - It is necessary to use sunscreen after your chemical peel treatment as it helps you in maintaining long lasting results. There are a wide range of oil free sunscreens available, which you can wear under your makeup.
5. Having realistic expectations - One should remember that years of scarring and skin damage wouldn't be resolved or removed with one single peel session. It can, however, lead to smoother, tighter and brighter skin.