Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 27 year old . I just want to increase glow on my face pls give me suggestions, what should I do and which medicine I used for this ?
I'm becoming darker day by day now a days. And even suffering from severe rashes on my face when exposed to sun. Can. you prescribe mè a medicine?
I have a mark on forehead from an accident happened 2years before. Now as the season changes I have swelling on mark area. And it lasts for 7-8 days.
My age is 20. And I am having a black shade on my forehead and also a black shade line in centre of my forehead. Its 2 inch long and 1.5 cm wide. Its easily observable. I have used memopi-hc cream for 3 months but have not got any change .plzz help thanks.
I am 30 years old, my name is harsha ,now a days my nose skin is getting like black day by day, dono just on nose itself is getting like tat my skin tone is white in colour, dono wat to do.
Sir, I am ANIMESH Das from west Bengal. My whole body is fair except my face. I consulted a dermatologist who gave me momentazome funorate steroid. When I use it, my face become fair but when I stop it, my face become dark .which ointments I should use to get rid of it.
I have got very rough skin. It doesn't look good. Very big pores are there. It is very uneven. I want very soft, soothe, supple skin. For your kind of information it is neither oily nor dry its moderate so pls suggest me what should I do?
I have a red color pimples on my whole back shoulder for more than three years. I went to check with one skin specialist, he said it's a pimple for high cholesterol in your body. But I am not fat and at the same time I reduced to intake of oil foods very low. But the issue is not clear, its getting increase only. Please advice me what will I do for this problem.
Nipple become dark in pregnancy (my whole nipple dark black with lines and spotted not only anterior part dark also posterior part) but I consult gynecologist say these mark stay permanently it's no treatment. Pls tell me best treatment dark mark removed.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.