Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. EshwarYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 37 years old male. I have pain in my right leg since1994, I got several treatment from specialist doctors, like orthopaedic, physician, nerologic but I have no relief, a doctor suggest me a tab zeptol, when I take this I got releif, now what should I do?
Planter in heel or spur is often treated with a steroid injection, what's are the side effects of such injections? What are other treatments?
I have back pain from last 7 month. and some type of swelling .i had an x ray. But it was normal. My family doctor is not able to find the reason. Can you pls suggest what it could be.
I am 23 year's old. I have back pain since two months. I am studying now. I have been sitting on chair for long time.
I am 63 years old man I am suffering from pain in my right leg heal, the pain is increased after more walk pain is also more in the morning. Please give me some solution for this problem.
There is always a mild pain in my back oversince a couple of month what might be the causes for it? Is these problem a serious or is it okay?
I am suffering with ankylosis spondylitis already left hip replaced right now my spine movements getting lost right hip movement is also difficult any permanent cure for this disease?
Hi, I had a c-section in october 2014. Its going to be eight months now but I still feel pain in my pubic bones. Its not an ongoing pain but whenever I try to walk fast, stretch my legs or changing sides during night it will pain. Even its difficult to wear pants while standing. Please suggest why its happening and how to get over it.
My husband has a knee problem due to accident and he is 22years old then what to do? Suggest any treatment for him.
I have bulging of disc issue in my lower back Do we have laser treatment available for this is india. If yes, then where in mumbai.
I have a bone (haglund's syndrome) projection in back of my foot. Can it be cured? if I lift weight (more than 20kgs) my foot will pain. If I climb steps, it will pain.
I have a pain in my left foot heel because it was cut before four years and it was joined in government hospital and now there is a pain in that heel, please give me advise that what should I do today?
My left part of my leg is paining a lot since 2 days. I thought maybe because of muscle pullup but it's still paining the same. I have applied pain killer ointment as well but does no effect. What should I do?
I have pain in testicles from more than 3 months sometimes on left side and sometimes on right side and sometimes in both testicles. Mostly I see Swelling on outside and Pain above balls inside of testicles alternatively. Tube like structure also swells sometimes in either of testicle. Pain is increased and triggered like repeated shocks while moving on uneven roads and speed breakers and while doing strenuous physical activities like running and climbing stairs and Masturbating sometimes Pain is mild and continuous gradually decreasing for a week but as soon as I masturbate it suddenly increases more constant Pain for sometime and reducing slowly but not completely and Triggered again and continues Testicles become Uncomfortable due to Pain while sleeping also and by doing physical activities. Today Pain was in right testicle In which disease condition I am? Is it Effecting mg normal life and damaging testicles? How can I get rid of Pain completely and become normal? Should I take rest and pain Will reduce? Suggest any Home Remedies, Tips and medication?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.