Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Eshani KaulYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old boy and I have a problem in mouth. In join point of my mouth near ear making a noise of clicking when I am trying to open the mouth. What should I do?
I am 21 years old. I have wounds on my lips regularly. Even a small wound will become large. It will take one week or more to heel.
I am 21 years old female. With the blood of the tooth root. Sir please tell me how to solve the problem.
Now a days my upper two front teeth always keep looking even if I slightly open my mouth. Feels as if they shifted down or something. And when I close my mouth its looking different like flat lips.
Getting sensitiveness in teeth while eating or drinking anything and some of the teeth are become weak and getting sensitiveness in gums.
I am a sufferer of teeth related problem. My teeth is not strongly fit in the gums, so I need a suggestion to get rid of the problem.
Hello dentist. There is a hole in my teeth I need filling and how much chargeable for dental filling?
Gutke ke karan muh mei 2 ungli ja rahi hai, safedi bhi aa gyi hai, teeka garm nahi kha pata hu, aansu niklne lagte hai, sir kya kiya jay.
As we say precaution is better than cure so for healthy gums
-practise good oral hygiene
-brush twice daily
-use warm water for gargles
-use a good quality soft toothbrush
-change your brush every 3-4 months
-garlge with warm water after every meal
-avoid junk and sticky food
-visit your dentist every six months.
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.
Lot of mucus is formed in my mouth. And people around me feel bad smell from my mouth. I brush twice a day and gargle with crystal salt water twice a day.
I am 21 years old female. I faced stomach ache sometimes. Especially morning before taking breakfast and after taking breakfast. I can't take much food in morning time. And I suffered mouth ulcer monthly twice. Please give me the solution.
A majority of us would rather undergo any form of torture than go to a dentist. There is some great news for the ones who are silently enduring their dental pains. Read on as we reveal how to get rid of your teething troubles and that too painlessly!
#1- NO MORE INJECTIONS
If the fear of a needle is what’s keeping you away from the dental office, then think again as we can now numb you with as little as just a paste, spray or solution that doesn’t require an injection for its delivery. This revolutionary new technology takes away the prick of the needle and the pressure of the liquid expanding your lips and gums, instead, the solution enters by a digitally controlled dispenser going in drop by drop making it virtually undetectable.
#2- NO MORE DRILLING
The sound of the drill can be one of the most known triggers for creating fear and anxiety in the patient's mind. When coupled with its vibrations, heat and pressure the experience it creates oscillates from unpleasant to downright unbearable. If the drill were replaced by a beam of light that can clean up decay, even the most reluctant people would open up to the experience. Once patients experience the difference they not only get the most urgent and necessary treatments done but also opt for preventive treatments.
#3- BLADE FREE SURGERIES
If you had to undergo a dental surgery earlier you may have had to worry about blood loss, pain, swelling, stitches not to mention the countless gory images that come to mind - but fortunately not anymore ! A surgery can be completely pain-free with little or no bleeding, Immediate recovery,no stitches and no swellings having you back at work or play almost instantly.
#4- QUICK & EASY ROOT CANALS
Root canal treatment as a procedure is probably more dreaded than even extraction or removal of a tooth. The pain and fear associated with this treatment are due to the primitive way that it used to be done in earlier. Automated technologies make root canals completely painless, precise, quick and smooth in as little as just one session.
#5- RELAXING MEDICATION
If these reasons do not sound convincing enough then pain relieving and controlling drugs before or during your appointment may be the solution for you.
Great strides have been made in the field of pharmacology with medication that can block or control pain centres in the brain.
We now choose from a variety of medication ranging from oral drugs to breathing gases through a mask, that can relieve your anxiety during the procedure to a point that you no longer perceive or detect pain.
The only thing left to fear now remains a nagging toothache in the back of your mouth that you have been ignoring.
As hard as it may seem to believe, truth is, that with the best technology, great ambience, and a host of distraction techniques - a dental appointment may actually turn out to be pleasant and save you a world of pain in the future!