Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Elvis RodriguesYour feedback matters!
Hello. Please suggest treatment for migraine. How cold compression reduce headache. How to apply? Is there any diet suggestion for it? Or any other therapy.
I experience numbness in my hands & legs early in the morning. Also suffer from backache and shoulder pain. Pls advise.
Hi my self Prashant kumar verma and I want ask some medical related question I hope you will give me better and satisfying answer I will told this because I went to many hospitals but I can, t get good result so my question is related to my grandfather he was suffering from migraine and he use many medical treatment and also use many medicines after that he is not satisfied because the problem start again and again when he take medicine doses then he get relaxed but after some times the problem again arises so you can give some thought or give us a good suggestion which helps my grandfather to recover in a short time I hope you give us a great suggestions which will work and make my grandfather healthy and wealthy and he enjoy with us again. Thank you.
Hi I'm a epilepsy patient 2004 and regularly take medicine's name is zen retard 400 (2 tablets in a day) that's all my medical data. Issue - issue is that when I shaved my beard than pimple do assault in my face 2 and issue is that pimple do assault in my face as well as assault in my chest.
Hi sir, I am suffering with fits from 2005, from past 4.5 years I am not facing any problem regarding the issue. The doctor I visit regularly shifted to other place. In staring I used eptoin 300mg-350mg, I am using levipil 500 mg twice a day from 2013 jan. Can I stop medication as I am not suffering with fits about 4.5 years or not, so that I will consult doctor after your opinion.
While writing my hand shakes, the situation becomes worse when somebody ask me to write and see what I am writing, the heartbeat also increases and I starts feeling nervousness. Pl advice treatment.
Hi I have allergenic asthma and minor migraine rarely. But from last year I came to observe a kind of white layer or blur in my right eye after an asthma period. I used laptop alot thosedays as it was my exam times. I still dont get a clear idea about disturb in eye. And I have been feeling some awkardness in my right year like something closing my ear. I often have headache in that area and sometimes after masturbation. Can anyone describe?
My wife a 38 year old has been complaining for over a week that occasionally she is unable to get words out of her mouth (slurred speech). Although we always felt that the words were OK she mentioned that she could feel the slurriness in her speech. This just happens for a few minutes and then things are back to normal as per her. However this cycle repeats 2-3 times in a day. She does not have any other symptoms (numbness, disorientation, visual disturbance etc). We consulted a neurologist and he said it is more due to stress./anxiety and recommended rest and no scan. However she continued with the symptoms which lasts for a few minutes but keeps repeating 2-3 times a day. We did an MRI scan on our own and it revealed the following observation Focal abnormal hyperintesities in T2 and FLAIR, both front parieto occipital region with no obvious diffusion restriction noted -? Nature (probability of small vessel disease/demyelineation to be considered. I would like to know 1 if the reported observation in MRI is the one that is triggering the symptoms? 2 It is an accidental unrelated finding? 3 is it something to worry?
Is there an increased risk of migraine for women who choose to take estrogen for menopausal symptoms?
I am 32 year old, I have a problem in my right hand , not able to uplift my four finger, and unable to hold on my hand at back side , wasting of muscles on my palm, and hand are thin, sensation proper, hold things proper but grasping power low, unable to open fingers properly, all the report are normal like MRI, this problem is last 12 years. Kindly tell the name of disease and medicine or exercise.
I went to sleep specialist for my apnea problem. He prescribed me nutrum tablets and asked me to use them for one month and revert him back. I want to know why did he prescribe the tablet.
I suffered lead poisoning 5 years back. Treated with chelation therapy with medicine cilamin 250mg. In 2012 suffered mild stroke on left side of body. MRI done on brain and it was ok. NCV test was ok. But Now suffering from allergy, backpain with multiple slipped disc, sciatica on left leg, IBS, numbness in left side of body, weakness in left side brain, short term memory loss. I am not recovering from back pain though Physiotherapy along with exercise has been done many times. Doctors usually only gave medicine like gabapentin and calcium with vitamin d3, but they don't suggest anything. It only gives me temporary relief. Is all above diseases are after affects of lead poisoning. Please give consultation?
Hi. I'm 26 and I want to know about body tremors. I have low blood pressure and sometimes my hands tremble so much but during the past one year I've also experienced body tremor. When I ask my relatives they semi to not see it. But inside I can feel my body is not stable at all. Especially in the morning when I wake up I experience tremor. Pls enlighten.
I am suffering from neurofibromatodis and affected area is my back portion and one or two on face. I want to know whether it can be cured or stopped further growth.
What are the symptoms of dengue, malaria, swine flue and how can I prevent it. What are the symptoms of brain tumor.
World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September each year. A number of organizations, from all over the world concentrate on raising the awareness about Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. Alzheimer’s disease is a very common type of dementia. It falls under the group of disorders in which mental functioning gets impaired. Life for an Alzheimer’s patients is quite difficult, but by following the following tips, you can support yourself and will also help you to cope with it.
- You have to accept the changes and accept that life will continue getting difficult. Instead of trying to cover your difficulties for protection from embarrassment, you should face the fact. You also have to accept the changes in your physical abilities and adapt to skills, which are beneficial.
- You should develop some ideal coping strategies. Try to be occupied and involved and respond to the challenges you face in everyday life. By practicing the coping skills you will be able to gain a sense of control in your life.
- Try to identify stuff. Make a list of all the tasks which seem challenging to you and try to develop coping strategies for these tasks. Prioritize your tasks and determine whether it is really necessary to overcome certain tasks. You should also strategize solutions and come up with solutions which would suit you best.
- You should set realistic goals and expectations for yourself and use the coping skills to deal with difficult tasks. In case of very challenging tasks, do not hesitate to take help.
- A daily routine or plan is required for keeping a track of several tasks. A schedule reduces the amount of time you spend to figure out something, simplifying your task and also prevents mistakes.
- Always approach one task at a time and take enough time to complete tasks. Do not give up on challenging tasks and take breaks to figure things out.
- Always remember that you have more than a single chance to solve problems. If one chance fails, you should adopt new strategies and try again and again with better assessment.
- You should identify the triggers which cause anxiety and stress. Knowing the causes will allow you to plan in advance so that you can prevent them.
- Keep in mind that your family, friends, pets, will power and prayers are sources of great strength and will help you get past any obstacle.
- You should accept help from others and do not hesitate or think about being dependent on others.
You should take the advice from your psychiatrist or from Alzheimer Association National Early-Stage Advisors in order to understand the challenges such as medications, management of schedules and dealing with emotional or relationship changes.