Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ehtesham
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. EhteshamYour feedback matters!
Is diabetes is a STD. Can it cause or transmitted while having oral sex or without any protection with diabetic patient.
Does any one have homeopathic solutions for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction? If so please help me. Thank you.
Hello Good Morning I have a question that from past few week I have vibrating sensation on my hands, fingers, legs and toes. And some times same happens in the face as well, similar like numbness, tingling sometimes kindly suggest.
I feel restless, uncomfortable, nervous, uneasy from the last 10 days. I chked my bp. It was low. Nd wen I east fried food. sometimes I hv pain in the centre of the chest. So wat is the reason behind dis? Wat shud I do?
Sir recently I have done my semen analysis. With out gap I given the sample. But it is showing sperm count is less & abnormal sperm are detecting. Active motility is showing nil. May I know the reason.
I have headache & backache problem last 2 month. And Not well sleep. Feel weakness and also stressed.
Have fever over 100 and cough and vomiting and sneezing and pain in chest and in legs so what medicine should I take.
I have a problem Fever came lot of and also some problems are there daily morning coming evening going fever.
I am 35 year old .my penis shrinked .what I should I do. I am so worried. .my partner not satisfied by me pls help me.
Iam having 5 bubbles( hard & painless) on my testicles. Among which 02 are big & 03 are small. This Iam having from more than 15 yrs. Will it create problem in future
I am 57 and suffering from dental disease peoria, mouth smell badly some times bleeding started from gums and I am very much afraid of dentist. Please advise me for treatment which I can took at home.
Always I have head ache, and if take head bath my head will start aching and I have a dust allergy, and sinus too so every day i am facing this problem.?
I have PE problem. Whenever I try to penetrate I start to Ejaculate. Please, suggest me Best Pills or cream for Delay Ejaculation and last long on bed.
Hello sir, my brother of age 21 (unmarried) feels palpitation in perineum region below testis .he also feels early ejaculation and some weakness in penis and body .he also gets tired easily. What is problem? Suggest some medication. Thank you.
Hi. I'm 23 years old and suffering from allergy from last 2 years and I have used tablets and I took treatment from the doctor but no use of that and I'm staying in Bangalore and particularly I'm getting this situation only while we having cool climate and raining time and while I'm having this kind of allergy (allergic rhinitis) I'm not able to take breath and feeling uncomfortable and something is happening in my nose so. I'm requesting you that kindly suggest me best tablets and Injunction. Thank you!
Cancer is the most dangerous disease noticeable throughout the world. The most common type of cancer that affects men is prostate cancer. Prostate is a small exocrine gland situated directly below the bladder and in front of the rectum. This is gland is approximately in size of a walnut and plays an important role in production of a milky fluid during orgasm of sex in which the semen travels. During the climax stage of the prostate gland is forced to push the fluid and remove the semen out of the reproductive structures.
Prostate gland is a slow progressive disease which makes many males left unidentified even the presence of prostate cancer even until they die. 6 out of 100 male over the age of 60 are getting prostate cancer. Though prostate cancer can be cured at a better rate when compared to other type of cancer it is always best to stay protected. Prevention is always better than cure. Here are few tips to keep your prostate healthy.
Signs and symptoms of prostate cancer-
During the early stages of prostate cancer there are usually no symptoms. Most men at this stage find out they have prostate cancer after a routine check up or blood test. When symptoms do exist, they are usually one or more of the following:
The patient urinates more often
The patient gets up at night more often to urinate
He may find it hard to start urinating
He may find it hard to keep urinating once he has started
There may be blood in the urine
Ejaculation may be painful (less common)
Achieving or maintaining an erection may be difficult (less common).
If the prostate cancer is advanced the following symptoms are also possible:
Bone pain, often in the spine (vertebrae), pelvis, or ribs
The proximal part of the femur can be painful
Ways to have a healthy prostate –
Diet and weight – the most important factor is the diet to maintain a healthy weight. Avoid fatty food items and take fats from vegetables than from animals. Avoid dairy products and increase the intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Exercise – have a regular practise of doing exercise at least for 30mins a day. This really helps you to keep your body fit.
Be precautious – if you have a family history of prostate cancer or if you feel you are at high risk of getting prostate cancer talk with your doctor about it and take preventive drugs as per the doctor’s advice.
Red foods – research shows that men who consume red foods like watermelon, tomato and other red fruits are at lower risk of getting prostate cancer as they contain a powerful antioxidant called lycopene
Caffeine – three to four cups of coffee per day reduces your risk of getting prostate cancer.
- Stop smoking – if you are at high risk of getting prostate cancer it is best advised to quit smoking and alcohol. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes.
Coping and Support:
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression.