Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I'm 27 years male. I got complete dark skin with full of tan and it's itching a lot at my groin area and surrounding my testis. It also spread above my public hair. Its itching a lot. I'm doing regularly masturbation at night time in my undies from 3-4 yrs. Is that the reason because of semen staying in my undies. Please suggest me some medicines to cure.
I am 17 year old and my neck is too dark from my actual colour please suggest me some creams that can actually work permanently on my skin.
Sir, I am 25 years old and I have black lip due to smoking, now I quit smoking but the black lips remain same, I use" lip moist" ban for a while but no progress, how can I get rid of black lips, its urgent because marriage proposals are going on, so kindly give me an easy way for getting radish lip as soon as possible,
I am a 20yrs old female. I have dark circles on my face more. So can I have a solution to this problem. And I need without any side effects.
What are the healthy measures to keep a tattoo in healthy manner, though it is injuries to health. And, I'm asking for possibilities.
I got red marks on my back that is itching also. What medicine I have to take to get rid of this kind of allergy?
Hello doctor my 2 year old girl baby have boils on head and neck. What can I do and what are the reasons for Boil's.
What should we do for Rashes? Right now I have used etan-g, sulphur powder with oil and salt I like to use old style pls sugest.
I hav dark complexion by birth. Face is very dark than body. I hav dark spots on forehead corners and round of mouth. I hav started using skin lite cream frm last one year combination of hydroquinone+tretinoin+mometasone. Result z good my face got lighter. But if when I stop to use dat cream again my face becomes dark. Could you please give me permanent solution to get fair skin.
How to loose my weight with out exercise.and I want my glowing and charming skin without any acne back.please help.
I am male of age 20 years. I have dark circles under eyes. And also I am boy with fair complexion but don't know why my skin sometimes remains dark and sometimes fairer within the same day. I want to have my natural skin tone and also rid of dark circles.
How to get rid of pimples and oily skin? Even after applying face wash my skin is getting oily with in an hour.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.