Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. E Palani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. E PalaniYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have vaginal bleeding issue last 10 days. Flow of blood is sometime more and sometime spots. Blood color is dark brown. My periods times is also come. But this bleeding is not stop and how can I get my normal periods. I'm very worried. Please help me. Thanks.
I have gone for Off pump CABG surgery on 31/10/2006 with grafts: LIMA to LAD, RIMA to major diagonal, SVG to OM ( Anterior & posterior division ). Now I am taking the following medicines: Cognixplus, Olmezest 20, Cilacar 10, Rozavel 10, Angizem CD 90mg, allercet DC, Stresnil0.5, A-Z Tablets, Colvac, Clavix AS75 mg,, Co Q-10, fish oil 600 mg with 300 mg Omrga-3. Is there any side effects in the said medicines?
I am 30 years old I had a miscarriage in 2013 April till today I did not conceive I visit to a doctor in january 15 for cause she says that I have pcos and a surgery. please tell me can it become mother without surgery.
I got pimples frequently and they will cure automatically 3to4 days but spots are remaining pls tell the solution.
I hav sex problem. I masturbate a lot. almost 12 t0 16 times min a day I hav gf but I fear to do sex. Wht to do with it. I hv good pennis and suddenly gey excited. I cnt control myself Help me please Am 21 old only.
Technique for longer erection:Pause-squeeze technique –
Begin stimulation of penis until you feel almost ready to ejaculate
Ask your partner squeeze the end of your penis and maintain it for several seconds, until the urge to ejaculate passes
Later ask your partner to release the squeeze. Wait for 30 seconds and go back to foreplay. The squeezing will make the penis less erect but when stimulation is resumed it will soon gain full erection
If you again feel that you are about to ejaculate, ask your partner to repeat the squeeze process
Benefit –After repeating this for many times you will reach a point of entering your partner without ejaculating. After a few practice sessions, you will learn how to delay ejaculation.
Home remedies for Premature ejaculation :
Shatavari Churna(powder of Asparagus racemosus) – 1 ½ – 2 spoons added to 1 cup of milk, boil for 10-15 minutes, drink twice daily
Almonds – Take 10 almonds, soak them in water and leave them overnight. Peel off their skin and crush them the next morning. Add the crushed almonds, pinch of cardamom powder, pinch of saffron and a pinch of ginger powder to 1 cup hot cow’s milk. Mix the contents thoroughly. Drink this every morning.
Ashwagandha Churna (powder of Withania somnifera) mixed in honey or warm milk twice daily.
1 spoon of onion seed powder mixed in a glass of water before each meal
Powder of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Bala (Sida cordifolia) and Vidari (Pueraria tuberose) – ½ spoon in warm goat’s milk
Chew 2-3 cloves of raw garlic
Green onion seeds – Add one tsp of green onion seeds into a glass of water and stir thoroughly. Drink before every meal.
Ginseng – take ½ spoons after food with warm goat’s milk every day
Kumkuma (saffron) should be consumed with milk
Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans) powder 3-5 grams quantity mixed in milk and made into paste and taken as internal consumption
Take 1 spoon Jambu seeds (Syzygium cumini) powder with milk
Powder of Almonds, pepper, sugar-candy and ginger (equal portions) with milk
Black gram powder and Almonds powder with warm milk
Dates with milk
Massage pubic bone and glans penis before intercourse with Brahmi Ghrita, Shatavari Ghrita and Ashwagandha ghrita (ghrita=medicated ghee)
The urologic system includes all problems related to the urinary system including the kidneys, bladder, ureters, urethra, and the prostate. These problems could range from trauma, injury, inflammation, infections, and muscular problems like overactive bladder, prostate hypertrophy, sexual disorders (candidiasis, erectile dysfunction, etc.), tumors or overgrowths, infections of any part along the entire tract, and even erectile dysfunction.
Let us quickly look at the most common ones kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, and vaginal candidiasis.
- Kidney stones: These are calcium deposits, which can seat themselves in any part of the kidney and sometimes even in the ureter. These can cause significant sharp, shooting pain in the back of the abdomen. The pain is almost diagnostic, and while small stones may pass on their own, others may require shock wave lithotripsy to break the bigger ones into smaller ones, which can then pass on their own through urine. Dietary modifications may also be required to prevent the formation of stones, as most people tend to have recurrence of stones.
- Prostate hypertrophy: One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic enlargement (BPH). There would be a constant urge to urinate, simultaneous difficulty initiating a stream and a feeling of incomplete emptying. These happen more at night, and diagnosis is very easy, any elderly male who shows these symptoms is almost diagnostic of BPH. This requires a standard surgical procedure known as transurethral resection of the prostate, which is a same-day surgery and quite non-complicated.
- Urinary tract infections: This is one of the most common infections, which can be acquired from the use of public bathrooms and unhygienic bathroom practices. There is chance for infection of the entire tract starting from the urethra to the ureter, the bladder, and the kidney. These run the course of any infection. Treatment is usually with a course of oral antibiotics along with symptomatic treatment of the other symptoms like fever, muscle ache, etc. In very rare cases, systemic antibiotics may be required.
- Erectile dysfunction: One of the most common, but undisclosed male sexual problem is erectile dysfunction. There is inability of the male to achieve and/or sustain an erection, sufficient to have a satisfactory sexual intercourse. This has both physical and psychological reasons, and may also be due to hormonal imbalance. Very often, a discussion with a counselor would be required to treat the couple, as involving the partner is very important.
- Vaginal candidiasis: The normal vaginal flora is very rich with the fungi Candida, and when immunity is low, candidiasis develops. There could be symptoms like foul-smelling discharge, itching, and redness. A course of topical antifungal agents is usually effective in treating this condition.