Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. E K Reddy
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. E K ReddyYour feedback matters!
Anuradha P Rao
Very cool and efficient doctor. Has patience to listen to us. Won't recommend any medicin or test unnecessarily.
Very polite, humble & responsive. Gives confidence to patients. Punctual in attending patients
Inhaling steam vapour with zamdubalm, is this method helps in reducing cynas problem and infection in right lung lower right side, does this process helps to reduce the burden of usage medicines or what?
Actually in my profession I need to deal with clients for about 8 n half hours n in this whole period I am continuously speaking which is affecting my vocal a lot. I am working there from a week n m observing I am having regular pain in my throat as well as my voice z also becoming heavy n painful though m avoiding cold stuffs n mostly I prefer a Luke warm water n keep on doing gargle on daily routine still no result please suggest some proper and effective way. Because i am facing it a lot.
I am suffering from sinus problem for past 3 yrs and am taking medicines regularly but not cured yet.Request to advise
My right ear ha ear perforated. And bed heavy, doctor said to me we do a operation named tympanography. So what should I do. regarding do a operation or not. Please reply.
I am suffering with sever snoring problem . And also feeling laziness in the day and and slept frequently in the day time when idol.
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.