Find numerous Allergist/Immunologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Allergist/Immunologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Allergist/Immunologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dwarakanath
Submit a review for Dr. DwarakanathYour feedback matters!
Is there any side effects of levolin inhaler. I have asthma. Please help me how can I prevent and get relief from asthma permanently.
In case, day 0 and 3 injections were given and the dose due on day 7 was postponed because the dog was kept under observation but the dog dies between 8 and 15 days, three doses of vaccine must be given as close to the original dates of the schedule and all five injections must be completed by day 28.
I'm a 21 years old and i'll get rashes near thigh whenever I eat oil items outside. I'm using triben xt ointment but no use. My wbc count is also exceeding. Please suggest me what to do?
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My brother got ill on February this year and since then doctors here are fooling us and they prescribe tests every week for no reason at all and nor do they transfer it to proper department. I told everything about my brothers problem to my Nana ji whose is also a doctor in different state and he instantly pointed out that it looks like asthma and the my brother was treated for asthma but coughing is still existed and his body weight is not recovered as well and he still faces problem in engulfing food as well as any liquid. The problem starts in Feb when he complains that he has fever, coughing,body pain, loss of appetite and doc. Here prescribed tuberculosis tests but every test was negative and but they keep on prescribing blood as well as x-ray of chest which comes negative but got infection in blood report. Please help me out. As far as I can see it looks like throat or food pipe has a problem if you think like same then please prescribe some tests to make it confirm that it is OK if not then I will consult you again. And one more think my brother is taking asthma pump regularly. Before getting I'll my brothers weight was 58 kg and now he is only around 46-47.
Is forever living dietary supplements are helpful? I have asthma and I take some forever living supplements.
What medications are best for the treatment of asthma? What are their side effects? Please tell as soon as possible.
I have a chest tightness so where could be the the cause for that? I have CT scan report for chest it says followings Patchy fibrosis strands are noted in apical and posterior segments of right upper lobe with minimal traction of bronchiectasis and right apical pleural thickening Small patchy subpleural fibrosis strands r noted in apicoposterior segment of left upper lobe Thickening of bilateral inferior pulmonary ligaments with focal pleurodiaphragmatic adhesions.
I want to built up body and increase muscle tones, last 5 years was very drastic for me because in 2010 I was diagnosed in case of blood cancer and due to this my immune system is very low but now the case of blood cancer has resolved but the still remain the same. I want to make my body fit and muscular. What should you suggest me do or which supplement you provide for this? Please take this matter very seriously and its a great request from you to help me. Thank you!
I have breathing problem while sleeping and this happens only at night. Also unable to breath under shower and not able to sleep under the sealing fan. Please advise.
I am Surya of 21 years old and I am suffering with asthma since my childhood. I have consulted many doctors but no use. At present I am using rotocapsules for instant relaxation. Can you suggest me a better way to get out of the problem.
I had an asthma issue in my childhood due to which doctors told me to avoid having banana and also ghee. I don't think I have asthma now. Can I start eating those or should I avoid it completely.
I am an chronic asthma patient. My age is 16 years. I got my this year's first asthma attack five days ago. Since then I have taken more than 100 puffs of levolin inhaler. Exceeding the recommended dosage. Can u tell me if there will be any serious side-effect to my health. Right now I am feeling normal except for some wheezing.
Hi I am 30 year old and I am suffering from sinus bronchitis. Presently I consulting a homepathic doctor. But there are still problem. This is curable or not
Dear Sir I am diabetic for the past 14 yrs. I have been taking regular medicine and vitamin supplements as well as chyawana prash (sugarfree of course. BUT I find my immunity is not up to the mark. sometimes get affected by dust allergy and cold and cough is the result. What is the remedy to have better immunity.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health.